JerseyMike: Mod - 7-10 day waiting like KWD?
Groovy: T - any dinar I transport will be by private aircraft so I don't have to go through that. In my car, in my aircraft.
JerseyMike: T - will use private aircraft will own security.
Groovy: D - I have my own security when I go to lunch.
dakotaman: will there be a seven to 10 day waiting period like Kuwait?
JerseyMike: Mod - if don't have $$$, then shoudl go to bank & cash out alittle then fly?
dakotaman: D - many ppl will cash out at bank, locally
Groovy: D - many people will cash out at their banks, not flying all over the place. I'll take commercial to where my money is, and private after cash out. YOu have to take your own precautions. everyone doesn't need a Brinks truck.
JerseyMike: D - can fly commercially with currency, but can't give specific info to all.
Read More Link on Right
Groovy: T - bank has procedure, send you to wealth manager at later time to get as much money moved as possible. may not see wealth manager first day.
JerseyMike: T - might be sent to a wealth mgr afterwards...after the 1st day.
Groovy: D - my dealer to my bank.
dakotaman: T - new procudure at banks not all to wealth mangar, maybe in bank firstb then wealth manager
Groovy: D - if you're sitting with a reserve, transfer it via wire.
JerseyMike: D - if IQD are in your safe, then you have to take precautions.
JerseyMike: D - might want to ask banker for advice.
stampwithasmile: Question - How about cashing in with Dinar-Trade in Los Angeles.?
Groovy: D - if you have it in your safe, then you have an issue of transport. Fire box in your car. Ask your bank what they recommend. Don't say "at my home" don't tell them where it is.
Groovy: Don't hire security off the internet.
dakotaman: D - bank may have an idea about how to transport
JerseyMike: D - don't just get a security firm off the internet
JerseyMike: Viper - if you have valuables, local police can handle that for you. They will help[ you.
dakotaman: V - local police dept will escort you to bank
RED LILY: thank you VIPER
JerseyMike: Mod - KWD took 10 days to appear.
JerseyMike: D - no comparison
Groovy: 10 days from now to ramadan, kuwait took 10 days to appear.
Groovy: D - no comparison.
Groovy: D - have not heard it's a floating rate.
JerseyMike: Mod - rate managed float? D - not heard. T - won't know until it's live.
Groovy: D - if we say it they'll change it anyway.
Groovy: cash in window?
JerseyMike: Mod - what will the cash in window be? D - NO
Groovy: T - we won't know that until it happens.
JerseyMike: T - will know immedaitely after
JerseyMike: T - if we put it ouot, they will change it.
CountryGirl59: Winners : Seabird, Happysoul,freckles55, Richryland, R&R, Bluebonnet, Aramis1, Jersey George, Benton Kansas 51 ( Not sure if the spelling is correct on these guys, make sure to WATCH your e mails !!! )
Groovy: Post rv are you going to reveal all your secrets?
Groovy: D - never.
Groovy: T - I can tell you all of theirs
JerseyMike: Mod - post RV, will gys reveal all their secrets, D - never. T - yes, I'll tell all theirs.
dakotaman: T - Dan and Gary cant reveal their secrets but I can
JerseyMike: T - are we done? D - yes
JerseyMike: T - lots of info, lots of happy people excited.
CountryGirl59: W A T C H F O R I T
JerseyMike: T - Gary said 24-48 hrs, I heard sooner
JerseyMike: T - this should be over.
dakotaman: T - alot of info, possible timeframe, this should be over
Groovy: T - lot of info lot of happy peeps, already expecteed to see it at the banks, some came back it's a time frame issue, Gary's 24-48 could be correct. Enough happened today it should be over.
Groovy: D - it's an exciting day.
dakotaman: D - I think its an exciting day
JerseyMike: G - lots of potential here. Just need to see the outcome.
Groovy: G - lot of potential here, waiting to see the outcome, who was right, exdciting time.
dakotaman: G - a little confusing i cant wait to see what happens
JerseyMike: D - we;ve taken some steps forward for sure. Today has been anxious if nothing else.
JerseyMike: D - could RV be tomorrow? I don't know.
JerseyMike: D - maybe Wed
dakotaman: D - i think we've moved forward but I don't feel complete.
Groovy: D - taken some steps forward. We're not going back, not hearing bad news. I feel like some things are accomplished. I'm anxious to see if tomorrow means anything. possibilites for tomrrow and day after.
JerseyMike: D - we'll do a call when we get info, whenevr that is.
Groovy: D - if we don't get info, we'll be available if we do get info.
CountryGirl59: :::::::::::::::::::::: IF we get info we will do a call... IF we do NOT get info we will wait to do a call..... watch the boards and the forums !!!!
Groovy: D - if anything changes.
JerseyMike: T - depends if I find out before the banks open.
stampwithasmile: hello - any status in cashing out at DINAR-TRADE?
Groovy: E - we'll keep it as real as we can.
RED LILY: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WILL KEEP OUR EAR TO THE GROUND
JerseyMike: D - felling more accomplished today.
Groovy: D - lot of us need it.
dakotaman: D - If we get info that we should have a call as we get it, tomorrow morning or later butr we will keep you informed. I really really hope that we are at the conclusion'
Groovy: D - this is about to get better. Nothing worse than gettin let down day after day after day.
JerseyMike: D - this is about to get better, but not sure about it happening tomorrow. We 're are closer. Today is a good day.