What people are saying about
Dinar Recaps February 2012
Let us know what you think about Dinar Recaps on our CONTACT US page.
- From VJ on February 29 - I would like to thank you for the updates and the work you do for us all...Your site is the only one I visit because I find everything I need there.
- From NB on February 28 - After trying other sites. Your has been the best and for the last year the only one I go to. Go RV
- From RH on February 27 - Hi everyone, thank you so much for all the work you do. We literally live for your daily recaps. I think you are saving many peeps sanity including mine. :))
- From DW on February 25 - Thanks Dinar Recaps for everything you do for us on a daily basis. You put in so much time and energy and ask for nothing in return. You have my respect and my heart felt thanks.
- From CM on February 24 - Bella Grits, Johnny, Bluwolf and , Bulldog.. such amazing people the likes of which bring tears to my eyes.. we just don’t realize how much you have all done for us..I hope all the dinarreans have made lists of those who will benefit from our bounty….don’t forget those in need, those who have nothing, and those we love and care for! MY big love to you all, selfless people, unknown to me but close to me in a very special way. Please pass one to all who do this work! I will not forget you all~~
- From CD on February 23 - I would like ON your e-mail list please. This site is awesome!!
- From BRS on February 23 - Thank you all so very much! GOD IS GREAT AND SO IS YOUR TEAM
- From AF on February 18 - Thank you for all that you do. Words are not adequate for my appreciation.
- From BD on February 17 - Hope all is well! I am an avid follower of the site and truly enjoy and appreciate all of the hard work that goes into compiling all of the info from all the sites onto here!
- From RC on February 15 - Thank you! You are all wonderful and we are blessed to have this resource.
- From MP on February 14 - Just a quick note to say THANKS for all the info.
- From TB on February 14 - This site and the people that write, has became an inspiration to me. The loving, caring attitude; the putting community first . I almost don't care WHEN the rv is taking place, NOPE. Adding my heart felt wishes for each and every one of you, thanking you for the hard work of the mods the constant stream of information, the goodness you impart.. Love you
- From SC on February 14 - You all are a blessing, but you also crack me up! Thanks for the laughs. I think we may need to keep this site open, afterwards! Because I will miss Dinar Recaps entertainment! I dont ever give you guys a hard time or complain, because it looks like a stressful and sleepless night type of job! Thank you for all you do! It if means anything I WILL MISS YOU ALL!
- From VJ on February 13 - I would like to thank you for all you do to keep us informed..I visit only your website because you post what are on other sites so I dont have search around.
- From AL on February 13- Hi there Dinar Recaps. First I want to thank you so very much for your site. I have been coming here for quite some time and find it VERY IMFORMATIVE.
- From JB on February 9 - Thank you so much for the great work you do. I've been on so many other sites and this is by far THE best!!! Thank you!
- From SG on February 8 - I am thankful for your site and the great intel you provide. I appreciate all you do to keep us informed.
- From PT on February 8 - You do a great service and I appreciate your collection of posts and the email.
- From JS on February 4 - Hello and thank you for all of your great post. Thank you for all that you do!
- From RD on February 3 - First of all I would like to thank all of you for your hard work. I have learned so much.
- From RB on February 2 - I would like to tell everyone thanks for what you do, So much intel, I would like to thank my Dinar HEROS. Studley. Johnnywg, And ole Okie, Cap1. I watch the site more than TV, I have to be a commentator to my wife.
- From SZ on February 2 - Once again I would love to thank all of you folks @ Dinar Recaps for all you have provided .My hat goes off to each and everyone of you. When all said and done would like to buy you all dinner.
Note: Some comments and emails were shortened for ease of reading here.