What people are saying about
Dinar Recaps November 2011
Let us know what you think about Dinar Recaps on our CONTACT US page.
- From FC on November 30 - We will continue being "family" even after post rv!!! You guys are a Major Blessing in many ways!!! Thanks
- From JP on Novemeber 30 - First, I want to tell you how much I appreciate Dinar Recaps. When I get up every morning this is the first item I read.
- From LC on November 30 - I appreciate the work you do and the tremendous amount of time and patience you save me by putting forth the best of the different sites. I have tried to go from site to site to get intel but it takes so long to get the whole pic! When I have specific questions you leave me the freedom of going to the appropriate sites to ask them without having to stay "tuned" all of the time to get an answer. I really do want to say "thank you" to you for the work you do.
- From CF on November 30 - Dinar Recaps is an Abundance Program by providing their service free and I am truly grateful to them for this. I would rather buy more dinar if I had the money instead of paying to get into the other paid subscription dinar websites. Dinar Recaps Rocks !!!
- From PE on November 29 - Thank you so much for all all of you folks do keep us informed to when we will be able to bless ministries and individuals. God Bless all of you.
- From JM on November 29 - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, to you and all the people who post intell!!!!! This is the only website I follow, no chat rooms. The time and energy and love you ALL give to US is beyond the thanks I can express. You work too hard at getting the best info you can and just passing it along. I can never say thank you enough!
- From SM on November 28 - Love all of you guys and gals. You are the greatest!!
- From DD on November 28 - I really appreciate all you people have done in
moderating all of this info. Thank you.
- From SF on Facebook on November 25 - Thanks for all the updates & info, I am brand new and
this has been great. I would know nothing without all your kind information.
- From CRM on November 24 - Happy Thanksgiving to all you immensely competent and informative workers.. you have been there throughout all of this, and for this I thank you..!
- From SJ on November 24 - Hello, your site is doing a good job with updating us with info.... helps to know what is going on as we get closer to the RV. Thank you for all you do there.
- From RW on November 23 - Happy Thanksgiving to all you Gurus, staff and modorators for all you.... do. Though I may not always agree with everything, it still gives me a strong foundation on what to even research next.... For that I still have to say thank you all. Be Blessed!
- From DD on November 22 - Each day that passes we are one step closer, Thanks to EVERYONE who stays on top of this and post the news for ALL OF US, Thank YOU!!
- From ST on November 22 - I would like to thank all of you for your hard work and
all the effort you put into doing your utmost to keep us informed.
- From MD on November 21 - I wanted to say THANKS for everything you wonderful human beings do for the little guy!
- From CP on November 19 - To Scottig,Okie,Bear,Bulldog n rest of staff of Dinar recaps. I don't know how 2 post but I woud just like 2 give my sincere thanks 4 all u do 4 us. Ty 4 being so honest in all u post. I don't care what other people say u n ur site is a very open honest and Christian site. U only report what u r told after u sort through the intel u receive. May GOD BLESS U ALL and keep u all Healthy, Safe & Blessed now and 4ever. Please b safe and have a very Happy & Healthy Holiday Season. GOD BLESS - Go RV.
- From QM on November 19 - That was a wonderful story told in the post today for keeping the faith going,and I have to say thx to Dinar Recaps, you guys and gals have lifted the faith in all here. I know you have mine and my coworkers, familys. You never know what might be said that touches us all, god bless you all we are thankful from the bottom of our hearts for you, your blessings to us will now let us bless others when this is done, thank you QM.
- From AM on November 19 - I do not have the time to write an eloquent note, but I am very thankful for dinar recaps. I check your blog several times during the day and I am so appreciative of this service, to be able to come and find all of the information from everyone in the same spot.Thank you for providing this blog free of charge.
- From CP on November 19 - I want to thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart, for helping me through this and all the work that you do. I have never wrote or chatted before, I have been quiet and just listened If it wasn't for ya'll I wouldn't know anything.
- From CW on November 18 - Dear Dinar Recaps team: I wanted to share some thoughts with all of you before this ride is over and I no longer have the opportunity to show my gratitude. I do not have much invested in the Dinar but what I do have is a lot to me. I got into this because I had gotten into a financial hole with IRS.. a friend told me of the Dinar and as I trusted him I decided to buy enough to pay off the IRS if and when this RV really did happen. Over this past year I have been on the worst of emotional roller coasters. When the hounds were litterally at my door, threats to put me in jail, take everything I've ever worked for away I found the daily posts at your site and that at OOM's site the floating divise I so desperately needed to face one more day... when I was at my lowest that would seem to be the time one of you would post a heartfelt note encouragine me to keep holding on.. then my daughter came down with cancer.. which is now at stage four.. again the bottom came up to ingulf me.. and again I found that reading your blog gave me hope.. hope that not only would I get out of this debt but that I might be able to take my daughter on the cruise she has always dreamed of and possibly even to see Paris if she is still able to travel when this is finally done.. I guess what I am saying is thank you all.. I know your advise was about the Dinar, but what I found in place of that was the strength to hang on... not to let the negative energy in this world get me down so far that I would not be of help to my daughter.. so, if this does not happen will I be dissapointed, yes of course, but I do believe it will... if it does not happen in time to be of any good for daughter, yes more so... but mostly, I will remain grateful that I got involved with such positive, giving people... thank you all from someone who really leaned on you without your knowledge...you have truly helped me... more than you will ever know.
With Love and Gratitude
- From MW on November 18 - Thank you for all you do for us dinar holders. This pre-part is hopefully coming to an end soon
- From LH on November 17 - Greetings! Do you know that you are all life savers! Your Website helps give hope to those who otherwise would have none. And many expire when they have no hope left! THANK YOU for all you do! Great Blessings Sent Your Way!
- From LS on November 16 - Thank you for all the HOURS that you all put in and the patience and perserverance!
- From AH on November 16 - I just want to express my gratitude to you for all you do. Your tireless dedication has become my addiction and I look forward to your post in my inbox. Thank you so much for accumulating and posting the news in a straightforward manner. And, I love the new look. I love the expression, 'what goes around comes around'. I'd say you have truly racked up some serious points. Blessings for abundance to you all.
- From MW on November 16 - I want to thank all those who gather and bring forth information to all of the followers of Dinar Recaps. I for one am very grateful for the work you all do and do for free. Without your generosity and hard work, those like me, would never know what is going on in the rv world. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are all very special people. We the dinar followers are fortunate to have you do what you do. Thank you and God bless you for all you do for us. Sincerely
- From CH on November 16 - It is so easy to throw stones. Sadly, those who do seldom offer quality. Instead they add to the fire and frustration chewing at most of us just below the surface. I admire the intense dedication to bring promise and hope close, the lights that lift and puit the smile back. You all deserve thanks and compliments. Blessings to all.
- From CM on November 15 - Thank you so much..all of you for being a force for
good and taking so much of your time to deliver daily, so eloquently and
informatively, of your knowledge. I have learned so much in the past 5 months
and you all deserve so much credit and applause for being interested enough to
share your intelligence and contacts with all of us unknowns. Abundant Blessings and love.
- From CM on November 15 - We love your recaps and depend on them daily, nothing else compares!!
- From KS 0n November 15 - Can't thank you all enough. many blessings sent your
way. May my family have peace and joy always.
- From CC on November 14 - Hello I have been reading and enjoying your site for 6 months now and a dinar holder for over a year! Thank you so much for all of you! I appreciate all the time you have shared w us.
- From HC on November 14 - Thank you for all you do to keep us informed. You are truly appreciated!
- From AH on November 14 - Have been using you for primary source of info since you began, you guys smoke Dinar Daddy, blow him outta the water. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEGRITY. God Bless GO RV!
- From DD on November 13 - I know everyone here has bentover backward to provide the latest dinar news, news that will change so many lives, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
- From IC on November 13 from Facebook - Hello i will like to say thank you for all the work and
information you bring every day to us. i know is not a easy job, but i can say
every one is happy with what you and the group brings to us. you have the gift
that no one has and that is to get all the information in what is going on. i
am full of hope and faith that soon this big baby would be home!!! thank you
once again god bless. and keep the news coming ♥god
- From LM on November 12 - Dinar Recaps is without question the best dinar-related service out there. I cannot thank you enough for keeping so many of us well informed; if you didn't do what you do SO WELL, we would be largely in the dark, as we cannot spend the time to research (nor do we have the contacts or resources for) dinar information. Bless each of you. ((Please tell Okie we love him in Little Rock!!!)) Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- From SS on November 11 - I like the new look. Site looks perfect! Don't change a thing. Good Job!
- From DI on November 11 - Hey....Thanks for the great website! Love the site.
- From KB on November 11 - The new look is just stunning!!! That picture is wonderful. I am impressed!
- From DH on November 11 - I just discovered your "Wisdom" stuff, in the middle of the night when I can't sleep--and it is wonderful! Your website is beautiful! thank you
- From JB on November 10 - You guys are AWESOME and we thank you for being there ... my wife gets your twitters.
- From DB on November 9 - Your site is really all I read anymore - its one stop shopping w/o the facist politics.
- From PE on November 8 - Wow, you are good! I love Dinar Recaps - it's my favorite place to go for info on the Dinar. Keep up the great work and thanks again!
- From TH on November 7 - First, thank you for you time and effort. You are doing God's work. Thank you so much for your time and consideration.
- From BH on November 7 - You are offering a great service. With respect and kind regards, BH
- From JM on November 6 - Thanks so much for the Dinar Recaps email newsletter. I truly appreciate all the time, effort thought you put into it.
- From WB on November 5 - Thanks Love You All.....Barb
- From DK on November 4 - Thanks for all that you all do each and every day!
- From JH on November 3 - I love your site. It's the only place I go for dinar news. Thanks for all you do.
- From BW on November 2 - I am single and am keeping close tract through this website. I can't thank you enough for the encouragement, enthusiasm and hard work you are all putting forth for a family that you haven't met. My blessings go out to each and every one of you every time I open your site.
- From OK on November 1 - Hello ...really amazing job what you all do...fantastic.
Note: Some comments and emails were shortened for ease of reading here.