wisewarrior] goin4broke this is for you.....written by our dear friend AVERY'S GRANDPA
[wisewarrior] THE 12 STEPS OF DINARVILLE
1. We admitted we were powerless over Intel and the Gurus Fairy tales and that our lives had become unmanageable.
2. Came to believe that Dinar intel was a power greater than ourselves and could drive us to insanity and prescription medication and lots of alcohol.
3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of Dinar Gurus as we understood them.
4. Made searching for hopium a career choice and lost oodles of days and nights in the interim.
5. Admitted to my computer and to myself I couldn’t stop searching out more worthless intel by the Gurus for more than 15 minutes in a shot.
Read More Link on Right
6. I was entirely ready to not only throw my computer out the window but figure out how I could use an I.V. to get my hopium fed to me intravenously.
7. Humbly ask anyone for any tidbit scrap of intel when it gets strangely quiet (ok beg).
8. Made a list of all Gurus I had insulted, and became willing to take more nasty shots at them all.
9. Force myself to make a direct amends to any Guru I took a nasty shot at whenever their crappy intel didn’t pan out as usual, except when it was really funny.
10. Continued to beg any Guru anywhere when they were wrong promptly admitted it (this was only for cheap amusement purposes only).
11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with crop circles, flying saucers, comets, madam wu, (fill in your own favorite guru here………………….) as we understood them and they come up with new things to blame the RV on.
12. Having been awake for weeks on end hunting for intel and chasing gurus, I have realized I just need sleep and to acquire more vodka, and try to carry this message to Dinarians at every site out there and to practice these principles in my world until this stinking thing revalues!.
[goin4broke] wisewarrior I resemble this postinglol lol lol
[wisewarrior] thought u might like that tee hee hee
[BOBGETZ6] wisewarrior Like That. Funny
[wisewarrior] written by avery's grandpa