Post Brought From Dinar Updates Blog
This last week has been one incredible week in Iraq. Here is a partial list of some very important things that have happened last week:
1. The new PM elect, Abadi, has formed most of his government. Sometime this week he and his new government will be ready to be voted on by the parliament.
2. Maliki failed to assassinate Abadi – losing his most loyal henchmen in a firefight with the USA.
3. Maliki is publicly supporting Abadi since he is very close to being arrested for trying to murder Abadi.
4. Maliki’s son is wounded from gun shots while trying to murder Abadi. Perhaps he is now in CIA captivity.
5. The Iraqi courts refused to hear Maliki’s case.
6. Many formerly loyal to Maliki are quickly falling away from his support and presence. The smart ones are getting out of his evil line of sight.
7. The Iraqi Kurds now have and are still receiving weapons and ammo to fight the “Islamic State” (IS).
8. The Kurds have received a lot of on-the-ground leadership and air support from the USA military to fight IS.
9. The Kurds are turning the tide on the IS advance putting IS in retreat mode. Soon they will take Mosul.
10. The Kurds are now receiving a lot of humanitarian aid to assist those that have escaped to Kurdish territory.
Folks, we are not there quite yet. But this last week was nothing short of being INCREDIBLE. Soon Iraq will have a fully seated government. Most likely Maliki is fully neutralized at this point. The CIA has his number and is checking up on him and his fellow thugs 24/7.
Are we there yet??? No, a few things yet need to happen like:
1. Abadi’s new government needs to be seated and voted on by the parliament.
2. Maliki needs to be fully neutralized if there is any fight left in him. Maybe there still is. He is a remarkably evil man. Both Bush and Obama established and supported Maliki. Makes you wonder about our last 2 presidents.
The CIA along with special force units are watching the new government’s back to keep Maliki from murdering them.
The USA military is bombing IS and providing the most capable of training and arms support for the Kurds.
The new Iraqi government is working overtime every day to put their new government together in a good and right way with the best qualified candidates.
Needed economic reform laws are being hammered out to their last version before being presented to parliament for voting.
The Kurds and some GOI troops are fighting like Trojans to rid Iraq of IS.
The CBI is rushing to pave the way in making the IQD an international recognized currency.
Those in the know, realize that Maliki is the cause of the current mess in Iraq. A whole lot of folks are working and fighting around the clock to correct his madness and to make sure his power trip is over.
Folks, a paradigm shift has occurred in Iraq during the last few months. Those that are saying the RV is months away are still thinking too much of the old Iraq under Maliki.