12:22 PM [Agent 007] [amadden] okay can someone post my post from last night about waiting please
[amadden] Yes I am, but I want to stay grounded and would like to ask the same for you, my contact called and he needs to check on a few things to go with it and he said he will not be able to confirm it for another 4 to 5 hours, so I ask please get some sleep, I know it will be hard, but please try and be back for about 5 hours or less, I am not by any means putting Okie down, him and myself are way too close for something like that, but I want my own confirmation, and as soon as I get it you will have it also.
12:22 PM [Agent 007] [amadden] okay on 5 hours , it did take longer to get info
[amadden] But my point is I did not want you and we had a lot on wee hours this morning to get overly upbeat, and asked several times to let our confirmations to come through and then we can all get excited together, and we will and it should not be very long and it is with in hours (I know 1000 hours is hours too)
[amadden] But I do have additional confirmations this is done, BUT PLEASE STAY GROUNDED
12:23 PM [Agent 007] [amadden] Okay just got that above from one of my other sources, that it did RV at 3.68 but is not sure if that is against the GBP or CBI rate or not, we should see it within 48 hours and earliest cash in will be Monday as of now, but I still want that one from my one guy and as soon as I get that we should be good to go. But please stay grounded till we see it, but you can start to get excited, it is time for that.
[Dee1031] amadden is this rv in iraq or global
[amadden] Dee1031 global but will not be able to do anything up to 48 hours the normal time once a RV as happened
[cjswest] amadden so a person at this time would buy at low rate still?
[amadden] cjswest please I do not push Dinar sales in fact I am agaist them too many have lost their homes, families and more so to buy more is totally up to you, thank you
[Dee1031] wonder why no e-mail from ali yet
[amadden] Dee1031 he cannot send it out till it shows up
[amadden] Dee1031 show up RV 48 hours or less and count down
[msjeta1] amadden what about the other currencies in the basket have we heard anything about them?
[amadden] msjeta1 no but one I did hear Dong maybe at 2 or 3 weeks out, but there will be no double dipping, you may get some but not a whole lot
[amadden] Folks Please stay grounded I have more calls coming in and need to make some, we will get a 100% confirmation either way for you. Be back shortly
12:52 PM [amadden] Hello everyone, okay this is hard to say, but this is why I asked everyone to stay grounded, I did hear from my contact and there was no RV and I have talked with Okie and he is very – very upset knowingly he mislead anyone, I have never seen Okie this upset, he trusted his source and those things can happen. But my source did say we do have a chance of this RVing by Friday and cash in on Monday, so again that is a “SHOULD” so please let’s stay grounded has I asked since last night, I do ask for you all not to be hard or talk about Okie, he is a very dear friend of mine and I know he would not intentionally do this. So has of right now there is no RV pending. I will take questions providing I have time to answer them, Thank you!