BACKDOC: NOW GETTING SERIOUS HERE, I BELIEVE WE NEED THAT GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT PUBLICLY IN SOME FASHION!
HECK IF I KNOW HOW THAT MIGHT HAPPEN,BUT I THINK SOMETHING THIS IMPORTANT WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED ON THE 8TH OF A MONTH!
WE HERE AT KTFA NEVER PICK DATES OR RATES BUT WE STUDY, AND MY STUDY EXPECTS SOMETHING LIKE THIS ON A 8TH BASED ON MANY OTHER SIGNIFICANT EVENTS LAUNCHED ON THAT DATE!
ONCE THAT IS OUT OF THE WAY I BELIEVE WE LOOK FOR A PROPER NUMEROLOGICAL DATE COMPATIBLE. IF WE TAKE THE IMF’S WORD THAT ALL WOULD BE DONE BY MID YEAR I WOULD EXPECT THE 1ST OF JULY TO BE SPECIAL BASED ON THAT.
SO IF THIS PLAYS OUT CONSISTENTLY WE KNOW JULY IS VERY SIGNIFICANT SINCE ITS THE 7TH MONTH AND 7 IS THE PERFECT NUMBER!
THE 7TH MONTH AND THE 7TH DAY IS ALSO SPECIAL FOR PLACING MULTIPLE COUNTRIES NEW RATES, WOULDN’T IT BE? MMMM
OF COURSE ON THE 8TH, I WOULD HOPE TO HEAR SOME ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF THE NEW DIGITAL REALITY GLOBALLY!
THEN SUNDAY THE 10TH, WHICH IS THE ONLY DAY OF THE WEEK ALL BANKS CAN RE-ALIGN RATES, THE IMF COULD PREPARE TO SHOW SOMETHING SPECIAL TO THE WORLD.
THEN ON THE 11TH WHICH IS IN THE 10DAY WINDOW WE HAVE THE 11TH WHICH IS A MASTER NUMBER AND WOULD BE VERY VERY ACCEPTABLE, NUMEROLOGY WISE!
THESE ARE JUST STUDY THOUGHTS OF MINE AS A PROCESS SO LETS JUST ENJOY THIS PROCESS AND KEEP IT IN STUDY.
LET’S MOVE ON TO FINISH THIS STUDY SHALL WE?
JULY 1ST WE SAW OIL PRICES RIGHT IN THE WINDOW OF EXPECTATION OF $45.00 TO $50.00 FOR IRAQS BUDGET! GREAT!
THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE BEST TIME TO START THE PROCESS OF RELEASE AS WE HAVE SEEN ARTICLES IN IRAQ STATING THAT VERY THING! THEY APPEAR TO HAVE STARTED IMPLEMENTATION!
IF OUR STUDY PLAYS OUT THE DOLLAR WILL START ON THE MOVE UPWARD AGAIN ALLOWING A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR FURTHER DE-DOLLARIZATION FOR IRAQ, VIETNAM, AND OTHER EMERGING COUNTRIES TO DUMP THEIR OVERVALUED DOLLARS AS THE IMF HAS RECENTLY STATED!
GOLD WILL SOON REALIZE THAT IT’S NOT THE SHINY ALTERNATIVE THE CENTRAL BANKERS HAD IN MIND AS THE NEW STANDARD OF VALUE BUT JUST A GREAT SOLID ASSET!
THE COMING NEW STANDARD OF VALUE WILL BE BLACK GOLD SETTLED IN SDR CURRENCIES WITH SOME GOLD ADDED TO THE MIX WHICH CHINA APPEARS TO BE PROVIDING TO ENTER THE SDR CLUB, MAKING THE NEW RESERVE CURRENCY THE SDR AS I’VE SAID!
WITH THAT COMING, SEPTEMBER SHOULD PRODUCE A SAUDIS DE-PEG IMO. FROM THERE IT WILL BE DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, FOR FIAT CURRENCIES, FIAT BONDS, AND GOLD, WHILE UP, UP, UP, FOR DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND ASSET BACKED BONDS!
IF THE EXPERTS ARE RIGHT, THE OLD SYSTEM JUST FADES AWAY THROUGH MASSIVE DEVALUATION OF MONEY PRINTING! LIKE FABER SAYS, "THEY WILL BECOME WORTHLESS”!
TODAY THE FED SAYS THEY ARE ON HOLD UNTIL THE BREXIT EFFECTS PASS!
IN FACT, I WON’T BE SURPRISED IF WE SEE THEM TAKE BACK THE PREVIOUS RATE HIKE AND START QE4! GOLD WILL STILL HEAD HIGHER UNTIL WE SEE THE DIGITAL WORLD AS A REALITY AND IT MIGHT EVEN HANG ON UNTIL THE DOLLAR LOSES RESERVE STATUS!
EITHER WAY IT APPEARS THAT A RECESSION IS ON ITS WAY OR IS ALREADY HERE.
EXPERTS ALWAYS SAY YOU DON’T KNOW EXCEPT FOR LOOKING IN THE REAR VIEW MIRROR! THAT’S WHAT WE WILL DO ONCE WE SEE THE FRUITS OF OUR LABOR, HEE HEE.
I JUST ENCOURAGE YOU TO STAY THE COURSE BECAUSE IF YOU THINK LIKE A COUNTRY YOU ARE VERY SCARED RIGHT NOW!
RECESSION LOOMING, BREXIT FALLOUT, NEGATIVE RATES AREN’T WORKING TO STIMULATE ECONOMIES, TOO MANY INVESTORS LEAVING STOCKS FOR BONDS CREATING A DEBT BUBBLE,
THE HIGHEST DEBT IN THE U.S. STOCK MARKETS’ HISTORY, CHINA SUFFERING FROM THE HIGHEST BUSINESS DEBT GLOBALLY AND NEEDING TO RESTRUCTURE ITS BANKS' BAD DEBT,
OH, DON’T FORGET ITALY IS ABOUT TO BLOW UP FROM BAD DEBTS TO START THE PARTY! HEE HEE
SO, YA, I’D BE REAL SCARED IF I WERE A COUNTRY, AND THAT MEANS A RESCUE IS ON THE WAY!
AFTER ALL, THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG.
GLAD I’M NOT A COUNTRY, BUT SO GLAD I THINK LIKE ONE SO I KNOW WHO’S PAPER IS GOING UP, UP, UP! I GUESS WE THINK LIKE ISRAEL, A SURVIVOR! SINCE WE KNOW THEY ARE WINNERS IN THE END, I’M THINKING LIKE A WINNING COUNTRY!
SPECIAL THANKS TO MRS. DOC FOR EDITING TODAY!
AS ALWAYS THANKS TO THUNDERHAWK FOR HIS PICS,HUMOR,AND CONVERSATIONS!
THANKS TO PAPAJ FOR HIS CONVERSATIONS AND FUN! 8@8, DOC IMO
ARTICLES OF REFERENCE
1. Here's the next crisis that's likely to hit Europe
2. The drop deepened for sterling. After stabilizing early last week following the post-Brexit tumble, the pound fell for the fourth day in five Wednesday, nearing its lowest level since 1985. http://bloom.bg/29gE3Gb
3. CNBC.com Article: Asia markets tumble; pound hits fresh 31-year low
Markets in Asia opened lower on Wednesday, as investors scurried into haven plays on fresh Brexit jitters, sending the British pound to a fresh 31-year low.
4. CNBC.com Article: This chart will make you think twice about what’s driving the market
Bulls who hope for lower yields so that stocks look even better in comparison better rethink their wishes. http://www.cnbc.com/id/103766002
5. Bank of Israel buying 'hundreds of millions' of dollars: sources
6. Billionaire bond investor Bill Gross has a message for Janet Yellen: Take a lesson from Monopoly. http://bloom.bg/29wdguR
7. CNBC.com Article: Gold’s run is done — look out for a $300 drop: Wells Fargo strategist
Wells Fargo's head of real asset strategy, John LaForge, believes the yellow metal is stuck in a "bear super cycle" that will eventually bring it down.
8. Goldman Still a Bond Bear After Treasury Yields Slump to Records
9. Expect U.S. Treasury yields to keep hitting new record lows, Rebecca Patterson of Bessemer Trust says. http://www.cnbc.com/id/103767537
10. CNBC.com Article: 30-year bond yields hit new record low as investors pile into safe-haven assets
U.S. Treasurys continued to soar on Wednesday amid a global rally in so-called safe-haven assets. http://www.cnbc.com/id/103767528
11. CNBC.com Article: Super-safe Treasurys are crushing the S&P
Over the past 10 years, holding a government bond proxy has been far better than maintaining exposure to large-cap stocks. http://www.cnbc.com/id/103766681
12. Bloomberg: Goldman, Deutsche Bank Say Pound Plunge Is Just Getting Started
13. For currency strategists, the past quarter was all about Brexit and calling the pound correctly. Now, the most-accurate forecaster is counting on a dollar resurgence to stay ahead of the pack. http://bloom.bg/29Mu9gV
14. CNBC.com Article: The Fed called it: Looming Brexit vote scared FOMC into a holding pattern
The Federal Reserve decided to hold off on raising interest rates in June, according to minutes from the FOMC policy meeting. http://www.cnbc.com/id/103768593
15. CNBC.com Article: All paper currencies are doomed, Marc Faber says
Paper money is going to become worthless because of "money printing," said Marc Faber on Friday. Here's where he'd invest. http://www.cnbc.com/id/103761427