DO NOT CALL THE BANKS UNTIL AFTER THE RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you contact a bank, just open a standard non interest bearing checking account. Remember this is only a holding account and should only be open for 90 days or less. Your funds should be transferred into wealth management, CD's, or other investment avenues within 90 days. We will no longer discuss the Dodd Frank Act, Tag accounts, or FDIC insurance as this should not concern us at this tim
Possible Private Banker Interview Questions
LIST OF BANK SERVICES TO REQUEST
Ask your private banker or bank manager to provide the following items:
1. All bank account fees, cashiers check fees, notary fees, etc to be waived
2. Highest rates available to be paid on my accounts.
3. Highest rate of exchange on the dinar available. (no spread)
4. Bank to provide and pay for insurance to cover all account balances.
5. Access to information on great investments such as pre-IPOs, real estate (REO), bank trading and sweep accounts.
6. Other benefits to include: sporting event tickets, first class travel arrangements and other perks offered by the bank.
7. Bank willingness to provide a team to include a tax attorney, CPA, wealth planner, trust attorney, concierge services, etc. as needed..