Mr. Chen September 12, 2014
This is a list of possible traps at the bank that I have heard and some off the top of my head.
1) bank changes the wording of the contract making this exchange be an investment
2) bank makes you deposit the money into their bank and not take it all out and move it to another bank
3) bank requires that you keep 50% or so of your exchanged currency in their bank
4) bank says they will pay you out in an annuity format
5) bank says that they own your money, so if the bank defaults they can use your money to pay off their debts, "bail-in scenario"
6) You have to sign and NDA with gov/HSA/other gov agency at point of exchange if you get contract rates
-----a) NDA can limit how long you are not able to talk about the exchange with anyone other than someone that has signed the NDA with you.
---------b) some NDAs might let you talk with others that have signed an NDA but are not present with you
------------- C) NDA can be updated at anytime and you will have to come back in and sign it
7) when you are exchanging you tell the banker that you also have reserves and that you want them to give you the contract for that too. Banker says okay. You return a week or two later to the same banker and the banker does not give you the contract rate or gives you a contract rate that is lower than what you had initially received
8) bankers use your money for investments without your knowledge because you allowed them to make investments for x amount of dollars out of your whole account
---------a) for instance you have 10 millions USD you tell the bank you want to invest some of it. Your wealth advisor says how about 2 million and you say okay. Your wealth advisor makes risky investments and you lose all of the 2 million.
---------------b) your wealth advisor is given 2 million of the 10 million you have for investments. Your wealth advisor makes a lot of trades in each month for a year. You have to pay your wealth advisor for every single trade that he/she makes
9) you do not make sure your entire money is insured and you lose the majority of it due to bank default or other thing such as fraud or someone hacking into your account
10) you do not allocate the right amount of money for taxes for the year and you end up having to pay more than what you have because you spent the majority of it.
11) banker tries to tell you that there is only one rate and gives you the rate. banker will not let you see all the rates.
12) bank charges a ridiculous amount of transaction fees on the exchange
13) make the banker count the money in front of you and receive a copy of the receipt for the amount that they calculated. Calculate the rate times the amount you have minus the transaction fee amount with you smartphone or calculator to double check their math.
Feel free to add more :)
DinarGrubber > Mr. Chen These are cabal-type traps. I don't believe underhanded moves like these are things we will have to worry about once the banking system changes hands. Changes will run deep once we emerge on the other side.
I even remember Zap alluding to new types of corporations, trusts and other entities to bulletproof our funds from all litigation. Things will be different (read: better). Be vigilant anyway of course, but not to the point of paranoia.
Mr. Chen > DinarGrubber I would much rather be safe and make great decisions on what is before me.
DinarGrubber > Mr. Chen I always read anything I sign. I also strike out verbiage, negotiate, and re-draft if needed. I'm just saying the banks won't be loaded with arch-villians looking to stiff us. Bankers will follow the new rules framed for this transaction, and violations will result in federal penalties. This once-in-history wealth transfer comes from above, and will be monitored from above. IMO, we'll be treated like royalty, not like marks.
omegaman Parliament is seated and accepted. RV will happen sometime after the markets close on Friday and could take until Sunday night. TRNs available at banks on Monday.
BaNDiTo.RoX > omegaman Also banks has a 4-6 hr window on Saturday to make all changes and it takes affect Sunday afternoon around 4-5 PM EST and the markets open 9 AM EST Monday.
LVegas > omegaman Curious: Isn't the RV timeline you mentioned for PUBLIC announcement? And are we not a group? So we should be ready to go as a group any moment?
Jorel Just heard that the USA was paid today for its IQD. Who knows if its true, but that is what I was just told.
Sqwatchy September 12, 2014 at 8:16pm HIGH ALERT as of 16 minutes ago
Louie67 How many more deadlines wow,
EXOGEN > Louie67 They are working RIGHT now trying to get this completed TODAY
Aloha Leslie > EXO, who is "they?" Are we talking about the Ministers or ????? Just for clarification. Mahalo...
EXOGEN > Aloha Leslie Abadi, PTB, USA…. They , the USA & NATO are selecting the Minister of Defense & Interior………NOT IRAQ
EXOGEN > as of 20 minutes ago
Topic: The urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. L. da Vinci
don :The RV was scheduled Friday AM at 10 (today) Iraqi time. Iraq has sent memos out worldwide to agencies and banks. Many countries in Middle East seeing announcements on TV and internet that the Economic Reforms are happening and that some people are CE'ing.
The time got altered slightly, then settled on some windows over next 24 hrs. (3AM tonight Iraqi time and 10 AM Iraq time tomorrow (midnight MDT tonight) were actually mentioned, but they back peddled when asked in Q&A.
[BigDog-OH] 9-12-14 tman23: Saudi Arabia just announced they will reopen their Embassy is Iraq...As we all witness the Arab Summit 2 years ago held in Iraq...many of the countries called Maliki an Iranian puppet and refused to send their top diplomats... So the Saudis reopening their Embassy is a HUGE positive sign.
[BigDog-OH] Basel III monitoring results published by the Basel Committee http://www.bis.org/press/p140911.htm
BigDog-OH] U.S. import prices post largest decline in nine months http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/09/12/us-usa-economy-importprices-idUSKBN0H71EQ20140912
[Dinarian77] My personal friend Steve has been a broker for bank to bank currency exchanges for over 30 years. He's been one of my best friends during that 30 years.
[Dinarian77] He called me up 3 days ago and asked me if I knew about the dinar, I told him I did.
[Dinarian77] without heasitation he said "buy Zimbabwe Dollars" as much as you can.
[Dinarian77] I find it very interesting He didn't say, buy VND or Dinar.
[sagefemme] Dinarian77 wow ok that is interesting did you ask? what did he say about zim
[Dinarian77] He fully expects the Zim to out perform all other currencies
[SCgunner] Dinarian77 thats not normally the pumpers choice, which exotic to by, it is directed by the Traders ya know?
[sagefemme] Dinarian77 but why the zim
[Dinarian77] He's looking at what these nations have in natural resources I guess.
[Dinarian77] this thing was supposed to go down last night, Obama was supposed to announce the new Iraqi govenment. He did not. . . the powers that be in Europe are delaying this as long as possible… The end of September is the back wall on this taking place.
[Dinarian77] If it goes any longer than that, it's going to cause severe economic hardship in the US
[Dinarian77] The powers that be in Europe do not want this to take place as it will mean they lose power and influence. The longer it goes delayed the higher the stakes….That is all I have.