EXOGEN January 28, 2015 at 12:55pm
World Bank donated $ 6 trillion dinars to Iraq in order to reduce the projected deficit in the federal budget for 2015 http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=30380
Dr. Mark So, it looks like this to me: World Bank gives Iraq 6 Trillion dinars.
CBI loans their banks 6 Trillion to support liquidity and purchase bonds on the secondary market.
Net-Net to Iraq reserves is $0.00 and they get to make all the interest on the "loans" and bond purchases.
Nice negotiating!! Does anybody have the World Banks phone number?
LVegas January 28, 2015 at 1:32pm
Skype message from my contact on money for Platform:
MY UNDERSTANDING THE MONEY HAS BEEN RELEASED AND THE CODES ALSO HAVE BEEN RELEASED THEY ARE IN THE BANK ALONG WITH THE MONEY "ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS THAT THEY BE ACTIVATED"
Marc N. January 28, 2015 at 1:11pm
The original Global Currency Reset Agreement that the US broke
Plan B is well underway; the Chinese are NOT in a hurry
Price of oil has NOTHING to be with Supply and Demand
Putin IS a White Hat
Most of the CABAL has recapitulated; The Bush faction IS THE HOLD UP:
EXOGEN January 28, 2015 at 2:17pm the budget will be approved tomorrow smoothly and quietly
[.MikeH] 1-28-2015 tlm724 ...I am excited this a.m. The Central Bank dollar sales crumble to lowest level in months Wednesday, 28th January 2015 ...we see way less dollars going out into the banks/markets which is awesome and remember what the CBI told us? "Central Bank decides to support banks five trillion dinars" so the CBI is pumping the banks full of DINARS! thats why I am excited, I truly believe they are dedollarizing.
Millie » January 28th, 2015, 1:09 pm
Finance Committee approves Budget law
Baghdad (AIN) –The Parliamentary Finance Committee approved the Budget law and sent it to the parliament to vote on it during Thursday's session.
MP, Jabbar al-Abadi, of the Finance Committee stated to AIN "The Finance Committee approved the Budget law of 2015 which reached 125.5 IQD Trillion where it submitted the Budget law to the parliament to vote on it during Thursday's session." /End/
aggiedad77 » January 28th, 2015, 3:41 pm KTFA Family.....from Frank
There are many things that happen, things that Frank hears that he does not share for one reason or another
That list grows endlessly it seems
Remember he told us of oil going up....it happened on the 22nd....investigate
So why is the CBI now able to talk....because of the three things that Frank has been talking about....check your notes...those things are done....yes oil is one of them....
So are we waiting on the budget now....NO!!!
The budget is done....as of last night in the midnight hour.....I-Team was there....the budget has been passed....but if you wish to wait for it till Thursday so be it.....let them program you to that way of thinking
Good things are going to surface with this budget...count on it.....it will take between 48 and 72 hours for things to show....IF...they choose to let us see it even then
Yes intel is coming to an end.....take this to God....close your eyes in prayer.....don't be rolling them
All is good and in time we will be prepared to work God's plan to the corners of the earth...we are ready Aloha Randy
jdtolle » January 28th, 2015, Never Give Up
It was Winston Churchill who popularized the slogan: Never, never give up ! Never, never, never give in!
What is the point in going on, if circumstances are so bad, someone asked him, " All the more reason to go on! If you are going through hell , you must keep on going !" was his reply.
Many people whom you regard as successful and fortunate, are the people who kept going on against all odds – Infosys founder Narayan Murthy sold his wife’s jewels to set up his new venture: Sachin Tendulkar grew up with mohalla cricket. J.K. Rowling the writer of the famed Harry Potter series faced several rejections and disappointments. But they never ever gave up hope. They never ever gave up trying!
None of them followed a beaten route but blazed a trail of their own. "All things are possible until proven impossible" said Pearl S. Buck. So, here are a few of those inspiring names who have continued to motivate people to give their best!
1. The great composer Beethoven was often clumsy and awkward with the violin . His teacher referred to him as "a hopeless composer ".
Today his compositions are immortal and serve as examples for budding musicians to emulate and learn .
2. Albert Einstein could not speak properly till he was four, and could not write properly till he was seven. His teacher described him as "mentally slow".
3. Louis Pasteur, John Keats, and Bill Gates were considered "mediocre students ".
4. Jonathan Livingston Seagull, the inspirational bestseller by Richard Bach, was turned down by no less than eighteen publishers before Macmillan finally published it in 1970.
5. Gone with the Wind, the epic, which is still considered an unparalleled masterpiece and was made into the biggest blockbuster of its time was turned down by twenty five publishers.
6. Jack Canfield and Mark Hansen faced rejection at the hands of thirty–three publishers when they brought out the first volume of " chicken soup for the soul". But they got plenty of insults. Its too nicety – nice. Nobody wants to read these short little stories. Today the books have their own success stories and rank among the best sellers in the world.
7. A tour manager said to Elvis Presley, "You are not going anywhere. You ought to go and drive a truck!" We all know how Elvis became a legend!
But these brave women and men never gave up, and History is replete with more such stories. They pursued their goals relentlessly, with conviction and courage and the never–say–die spirit and worked hard to achieve that iconic status, with their own efforts and perseverance .
They became superstars in their own fields and carved their own niche in the hearts of millions of people!!!!!!!