LVegas > August 15, 2014 at 2:41pm When saw the first post this AM about calling, I jumped the gun and called. I had to leave a message. He called me back and that is what he told me. He calls himself a Financial Advisor on the Wealth Brokerage Services side of Wells Fargo.
He indicated the bank was working on all the procedures of the exchange today and lot of meetings were being held. He also said he would not be talking to us about the exchange until AFTER our exchange itself, but talk and come to him about our investment and what we want to do with it. We would be dealing with the currency exchange side of the bank first, not the wealth manager side. But he for the first time, did not deny it and said they were about there today.
All the times before he would deny knowing anything about the currency exchange. So felt very excited about the call. My gut tells me we MIGHT get info on exact procedures today thru Sunday, then able to go the banks Monday.. JUST MY OPINION. Do I want it today, for sure.
EXOGEN > LVegas August 15, 2014 This is happening Nationwide NOW!!!
[BigDog-OH] 8-15-14 Lojak: I hate to break the news...but things will be going VERY fast, including the new govt and monetary policy change. : )
[BigDog-OH] Gold Falls Most This Month on Declining Investor http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-15/gold-falls-most-in-month-as-equities-rally-curbs-demand.html
[BigDog-OH] First Daily Silver Price Set After End of London Fixing http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-15/first-daily-silver-price-set-after-end-of-london-fixing.html
[BigDog-OH] Can Abadi be the PM that Iraq needs? http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/08/can-abadi-be-pm-iraq-needs-201481512381972918.html
[firefly] BigDog-OH Abadi is for the people, they love him. His biogrophy is outstanding !
Topic: All men profess honesty as long as they can. To believe all men honest would be folly. To believe none is worse. J Q Adams
JimBake: Look What You Have Done...By Purchasing and Owning Iraqi Dinar
This commentary is dedicated to ALL Dinarians and Dongars!
By purchasing and holding Iraqi Dinar (and vietnamese dong), you have done some amazing things. Hopefully, the following will bring to light just how amazing you truly are.
1) You were willing to face the very real possibility of substantial loss of your hard earned money by purchasing a currency with an uncertain future.
2) You were willing to face likely scorn and ridicule from friends and family as you tried to share your hopes and dreams with them.
3) You provided a vital source of funds to assist a newly developing nation, fresh out of years of dictatorship and war, to help them get their feet back solidly on the ground.
4) You linked your future and the future of your family and community to the future of the country and people of Iraq and vietnam.
5) You used your own money and not a dime of taxpayer money to make your purchase.
6) You helped send a message of support and commitment to the government and people of Iraq and vietnam... and you sent a message of support to all the troops to help finish the job and purpose they bravely sacrificed to achieve.
7) You endured through months and even years of ups and downs as this incredible global event struggled to completion.
8) You stood together, holding a common goal and desire for yourself and your fellow dinarians. The desire for a better life!
9) You very likely changed the course of the Worlds future by having the courage and fortitude to stay the course throughout this difficult process.
10) You invested wisely in the future of Humanity and your own life!
So, when you receive your rewards, stand proud and salute yourself for your incredible vision and willingness to do what you did! I wonder what you'll do next!
You are Amazing aren't you? :)
seniortour : Hi Frank, Sorry if this question has been asked or covered before. With Maliki going out, what happens to the charges regarding Dr. Shabibi? Any chance this PM might want him back?
Frank26: Good qt Sir.No need Dr S ........ Because he was done with MR (Monetary Reform) of IQD last December.
jdtolle » August 15th, 2014, Make the choice
Make the choice to feel good about yourself, about your world, about your possibilities, right now. Make the choice and then commit yourself to bringing your positive choices to life.
But how can you feel good about things when things are not so good? Because you can make a difference, and the more positively focused you are, the more power you have to make that positive difference.
There’s no need to deny the reality of the situation. Simply make the choice to see the positive possibilities, to deeply feel the value of those possibilities, and to bring them about.
If there is darkness all around you, make the choice to shine a light of encouragement, hope, empowerment and loving action. Make the choice to focus on your highest vision, and on working your way toward that vision.
It is not quick or easy or convenient to make the world a better place. Yet it is much better than the alternative of giving yourself over to inaction and despair.