The value of the Iraqi dinar!
[tlm724] suffers from crises constantly and the amount of local currency have no value in any international exchange or market currency for the state close
[rsp1] Well, that's certainly an understatement.
[tlm724] which means impaired and their purchasing power
[jeepguy] I like the fact they know it has no value
[tlm724] which indicates that only 2% is the revenue comes from fines and levies simple and this itself is poor management and planning,
[tlm724] and a waste of public money and human resources that the country under the dome
[jeepguy] uhhhhh no exports ? beside oil
[tlm724] it means that the central bank in its daily auction sells most of the currency
[tlm724] jeepguy exactly, spending all the money for imports , not good
[jeepguy] what happened too dates , and olives goats
[tlm724] comsumed internally
[tlm724] the Iraqi currency fragile does not possess the power of hard currency
[tlm724] hence it is very important that the government is seeking to raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against other currencies in order to ensure the citizen PPC
[rsp1] I love that statement
[tlm724] have to give it purchasing power which means true representative value
[jeepguy] rsp1 bammmm do not loose sight of raise the value iraq
[tlm724] We suggest that the state controls the currency market in order to revive the value of the Iraqi dinar, which in turn will be reflected on the meaning of citizenship and the nation and a sense of individual responsibility towards him. Walid Fadel al-Obeidi
[tlm724] great opinion piece by al-Obeidi hope the CBI takes it into consideration
[rsp1] I hope the CBI ACTS on it.
[Shredd] add on ~
Yup, an opinion indeed. Let's not skip over this important part:
"There are no local industry provides the country's hard currency can be retained with the exception of the oil we import everything, even terrorism, and this requires us to expenses and costs,
which reduces confidence in the currency of the Iraqi Add to that the 98% of oil money cover other expenses of the ministries of the rest, which indicates that only 2% is the revenue comes from fines and levies simple and this itself is poor management and planning, and a waste of public money and human resources that the country under the dome."
Iraq severely needs diversification in their local market which will prop up the value of the dinar. Hopefully the CBI will begin currency reform before this is more balanced.
Council of Ministers held tomorrow compensatory session to discuss the report's budget.
[tlm724] that the Council of Ministers will be held on Sunday compensatory session, adding that he will discuss the report of the Ministry of Finance concerning the state budget.
[tlm724] "The cabinet will discuss the report of the ministry regarding the state budget within a session will be convened by compensating on Sunday,
[tlm724] sounds like a plan to me
Rafidain Bank announces that this year has seen a significant development in his work and an increase in its capital
[tlm724] the current year has witnessed a significant development for the work of its branches and increase its assets in the warheads as well as the granting of credit to all sectors
[tlm724] "central bank has started to make a distinctive steps through the development of regulatory standards for the advancement of minutes in the banking sector and determine the policies of private banks in order to spare exposure to any crisis.
[tlm724] about time, you can't advance the economy without the private banks
Ihsanoglu: Council meetings will resume with effect from next Tuesday to name security ministers
[tlm724] noting that the meeting will naming heads of parliamentary standing committees and the performance of the constitutional right of the ministers of the Kurds, in addition to naming security minister
[tlm724] get the Kurds sworn in is a big thing
[tlm724] I pray the National Alliance doesn't mess up the naming of the minister of security
[tlm724] the agenda also includes the naming ministers unsuspecting, and the first reading of the budget in case it came from the prime minister
[tlm724] Tuesday, its a date lol