[BWM] and now today's "RANT OF THE DAY".... so you made appointments at
the bank to cash in... 48 hours in advance. Get in line, ask the other
thousand ppl who've made appointments in the past only to find out without a rate showing you
aren't getting jack...
I know several ppl who have "made cashin appointments"
because some banker got a memo stating "pending currency revaluation
immediately" and got gung ho with the dinar holders only to find the appointment
was cancelled or "rescheduled" to a time when, oh let's see, OH YEAH the RATE IS
I don't want to say the timing isn't INESCAPABLE (we stopped using that
other word remember) but to make appointments to cash in without a rate showing
is hopeful or lucky at BEST.
The RV is OFFICIAL when a RATE IS SHOWING AND YOU CAN CASH OUT.
[BWM] I'm hearing some crazy stupid things this afternoon... just hold on and
let's allow things to pan out for the day... could be a really good one but
don't plan on going in the banks to "protect your identity" wearing masks...
Read More Link on Right
_[BWM] I won't even tell you where that came from...
but you know them WAY TOO WELL
BWM] there is a 99.9% chance that 40% of dinar holders will see 75% of their money
20% of the time after 85% may have had the chance to cashin 90% of their dinar
based on 29% of the surveys taken.... survey has a +- percentage of 3-5%.
BWM] there's a 99.9999999999999992% percent chance this is NOT my last post...
BWM] faithdinar just the idea that someone would have 48 hours notice is off to me...
I understand making appointments and hoping for the best based on the
information that you have.. but lucky would be the term I would hit that with to definitively expect to cash in based on the bank info
[BWM] 4shore they could call to make an "investment appointment" to discuss possible
opportunities for you with their bank
[BWM] wealth advisor and other such discussions fine... but to tell you they
absolutely would cash you out... well not until the rate is showing...
soonerfan62] Guys been lurking for a couple of minutes and I will agree with BWM, if I were a
banker that had a group holding lets say 30 Mil Dinar and was hearing anyday, I
would go ahead and set an appointment too so I would not risk losing the business.
soonerfan62) Then if we can cashout Thursday everyone wins and he/she looks real good
[soonerfan62] Guys to be honest I quit listening to bank stories 6 months ago
[soonerfan62] Cap1 is a great guy and I'm sure he was real excited for txred and hopes they
can cash out as much as any of us
soonerfan62] blessing7 I am holding for after banks close tonight
soonerfan62] Bald Eagle Might as well sleep banks won't be open anyway