[BWM] ok... looks like we need to go over some definitions again...
[BWM] LIVE-means a cashable, active buy/sell rate that you can go to the bank for...
PENDING-means a rate that is showing but waiting to be activated and could be a placeholder for a future rate...
[BWM] we do not have LIVE rates at this time...
[BWM] santafe confirmations DO say there is pending rates on screens all across the globe... again, this is not gonna be a ONE place thing IMO... how long they could stay there before going LIVE (down to teller screens for cash in) or reverting back to program rates we don't know... we keep watching for the timing of the next "guessed" opportunity... which in this case would occur around midnight tonight once banks close..
Read More link on Right
[BWM] $ay_its_over yes... but that's just about the times banks close in hawaii... again, that's just a starting point... don't count things on the hour....[BWM] cib I've never been big on the "guesstimates" but I believe it's over the old $3.22 rate which is what I got into this expecting so I feel good... I have always felt a reasonable range was 4-6 with 8 being my upper range... I will be glad, happy and thrilled to be wrong but from all that I hear that's what is a rational rate...
[BWM] cantwait if they have a rate... and they are open... I'm pretty sure they will start running folks thru.
[BWM] Kord I won't get into other folks definition... but I know what intel he had and after some further discussion with contacts it makes more sense now
[cib] BWM ok. thank you. Can you or anyone else briefly explain the Erbil? Or is it too complicated?
[BWM] cib I could spend some time going thru that with you... but for us, it's not a concern... it matters a lot to the Kurds but guarantees have been put in place that render it less important now from what I understand
posted at 1:00AM CDT
[BWM] Well been on the phone... nothing new and no news on anything that has been posted as of yet... in other words, NO live rates (remember the definition of live)...
[$ay_its_over] BWM Okie came out and said live rates in morning and you better rush to lock in high rate. Will we have time?
[BWM] $ay_its_over I don't take anything that anyone says as a reason to set the alarm clock... and everything that I have been told says no timetable.. but I know once we see the rate we'll know more positively where and how to proceed
[boomer1110] BWM - you may disagree, but to me this is SO much more than just the RV and like opening up a vault all the tumblers have to fall in line... there are global settlement packages and other stuff that all has to flow congruently and at some point we'll know it's time to go...sooner than you think!
[BWM] boomer1110 everything is geared toward the rv IMO... it's the backups for that that need to be resolved...other things will fall into place