_8:23 AM [bookings] i've had 4 calls this morning saying it's all done, and we would hear the announcement on here this afterrnoon between 2 and 5 est.
8:25 AM [bookings] i was told the rate is 7.01 and higher bank rate and cbi rate 9.01
8:27 AM [Shabibi] bookings how confident are you in these calls
8:27 AM [bookings] very, very, very.
8:22 AM [marinemomcee] CAP1 sandytob my source said O did not want it to go last night...no further details...
8:22 AM [dawgready] NC227B about an hour fifteen ago
8:22 AM [elaine schembre] Good Morning Again.... now I have my coffee
8:22 AM [CAP1] Digs - It is Brother.
8:22 AM [marinemomcee] and it did not go
8:22 AM [rd1] I want to wish Everyone here a Safe and Happy New Year!!!!! :-)
8:23 AM [CAP1] marinemomcee -Tony had a late night post to that affect too. I'll check it out.
8:23 AM [CAP1] marinemomcee - Heard it had been taken care of though.
8:24 AM [sandytob] CAP1.....aren't we running out of time? And now folks are counting 3 business day from the time it is released for cash in?
8:24 AM [CAP1] sandytob - I wouldn't be concerned about the three day deal.
8:25 AM [marinemomcee] CAP1 well, they werent wrong...we didnt see it last night did we....lets stay excited for it today....oh man
8:25 AM [Lionsguard] CAP1 Good morning Cap and crew. Are we going to see something today? Throw me a bone, I'm dying here.
8:26 AM [hotwheels] CAP1, it looks promising to show at anytime and to be available to cash in by Tuesday... 72 hr window began yesterday and we are ready-ready-ready... Hopefully everything is coming along nicely.
8:26 AM [CAP1] Lionsguard - I will be totally floored if we do not. I'm kinda like Tony and his 99.9999999. J/k I do believe, however, thhat this is the best possible window ever presented.
8:27 AM [CAP1] hotwheels -That's what I've heard.
Read More Link o n Right
8:30 AM [Dove] I didn't get time stamp [PaPaJack1952] family Happy new year’s I'm hearing a lot of good news that it is finished all is done I'm waiting to talk to my team to confirm what I'm hearing then I will update you up on it today is the day so let’s see if they put up or shut up I will update as the day goes along and as info comes in
9:28 AM [CAP1] From: Date: Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 2:10 AM Subject: Dinar - 12/30 URGENT Email From Deb To: THE FOLLOWING IS THE OPINION of DebTarHeelGirl ONLY - SO again you study and you decide- its me thinking out loud here..9:28 AM [CAP1] Ok after hearing the news today that the RV is digitally done - Just awaiting for Official GOI Announcement that is scheduled for tomorrow per all the reports.... AND after hearing lots of info today concerning cashing out - here are some really serious points for you to think on now while our brains are still in "wait" mode as when this news pops some of us might not be able to think straight for a while - HA
9:29 AM [CAP1] Seriously: 1st - We were told today that the rate is slated to come out high and strong chance it will only be high for less than a few days - PERIOD - Kuwait came out high and went low with no warning.... This rate could drop significantly with no warning OR go up with no warning - its a chance we have to take - my opinion is if it comes out high out the gate, I am looking at cashing out and be done with it.... I do not want to chance it falling any lower.
9:29 AM [CAP1] 2nd - we are told it will take 24 hours for the troops to post the bank packages that are being prepared for us now as they also have to finalize that based upon CBI Rate. We are hoping they allow appts to be set with a LOCKED rate - pray about this as they are negotiating now....
9:30 AM [CAP1] 3rd - It was STRONGLY advised that you make an appointment with your cash out place of choice and LOCK IN THE RATE guaranteeing that rate no matter if the CBI rate changes - you will be set if you do that. Now the issue is Banks will set an appt for you to cash out for sure, BUT we are not sure which ones or if there will be any that will lock in a rate.... so again this we will share when we get the Bank package offers from those negotiating now - I WILL LET YOU KNOW FOR SURE - now we DO KNOW that Brokers will automatically LOCK THE RATE....
9:30 AM [CAP1] 4th - Bank or Broker cash out - its HIGHLY - STRONGLY suggested that we cash out at a place where they have a de la rue machine ON SITE and not let the Dinar leave your sight - PERIOD - some of these banks may not have that ability to do this and give you credit after 2-4 days from being sent off site or verified later and then crediting your accounts.... something to think about and depending on some bank packages this may or may not be in the offer - again we will need to study - personally I do NOT want to let my dinar out of my sight till I get credit in my checking account
9:30 AM [CAP1] 5th - make sure you have two checking accounts - one to receive the wired funds into and one to IMMEDIATELY have the funds transferred into after the initial confirmation the funds are in your first account. You can either do that via online banking or call your banking officer and have him do this after you have seen the wired funds in your account - I have made good friends with my personal banker at my bank and he is set to work with me.
9:31 AM [CAP1] 6th - It is strongly suggested the day you KNOW you will be receiving a wire from the cash out, you inform your personal banker THAT DAY that you will have $____coming into your account via a wire transfer. My personal banker said he will flag my account stating I informed him of a grand wire deposit coming and where the funds would be coming from so this will not alert anyone to put a hold on it while they investigate this sudden large amount of money showing up in our accounts that normally hold pennies compared to what we will get
9:31 AM [CAP1] Dinar Banker in Atlanta - last I understood so find out for sure, Dinar Banker requires up to 5 million dollars worth to have you come there to cash out - above 5 million dollars they will come to your city - but it may take 2-3 weeks AND you have to have dinar purchase receipts to cash out with them - if you have been given dinar without receipts or gift letter, you cannot cash out with Dinar Banker without receipts - they are the only place that I am aware of asking for receipts - Banks DO NOT require receipts on any currency.
9:32 AM [CAP1] Dinar Trade - Remember almost 2 years ago when Ali of Dinar Trade was on most Conf Calls? He stated, and it still may be on his web site, rules on cashing out: On the day of the RV, you can go to his web site and make an appointment ONLINE to cash out or start calling within a hour to set an appt and LOCK IN A RATE at that time - they will email you the LOCK IN RATE form to sign and get notarized and YOU have to send this form back to them within 24 hours. The appointments are continual appts so when you call what ever they have NEXT OPEN IN LINE, its what you get so you can call for up to 30 folks at one time
9:32 AM [CAP1] .... He is still slated to have his Brentwood Tennessee and Spring Hill Florida, ft. Smith Arkansas open and others - see website for more details... Please remember this - this is massively serious - if you make an appointment with dinar trade and it's set, you cannot change the appointment or miss the appointment as its a legal verbal binding exchange agreement that brokers have favor over - Dinar Trade can seek reprocusions against you if you choose to ignore a set appt - so please do not make an appt with Dinar Trade unless you plan on keeping it period.
9:32 AM [CAP1] This is about all I wanted to share at this time as I am thinking about whats next. I will keep you all posted on the bank packages when I hear about them and where the banks are for each package - Right now they will not talk or finalize things till they see a rate posted.
9:32 AM [CAP1] Hope this helps you get prepared for cash out - again this is ONLY MY OPINION and thinking out loud with you. I care to much about each of you NOT to share my thoughts....
9:33 AM [CAP1] Again, the above post is from Debtarheel.
9:36 AM [CAP1] We've been practicing for the game for many months. NOW, it's game time!!!!!
9:36 AM [Capt Crunch] Is this posted in dinar recaps or forum?
9:36 AM [CAP1] No. I received via email.