2 page PDF
Here are some common-sense tips to help reduce your odds of being a victim.
1. Clearly understand the investment strategy
2. Match the investment strategy to the reported performance
3. Find out about independent audits and who performs them
4. Avoid e-mail solicitations
5. Be wary of those offering “sure things,” quick returns, and special access
6. Understand what, if any, regulatory oversight exists
7. Assess the operational risk and infrastructure
8. Assess the personnel
9. Limit your exposure
10. Perform a background check
For comment section, please scroll down. Thank you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies