(Note: If Silence is Golden....today is 14K. solid gold for sure!!!)
Already Blessed] We are still expecting that this can go at any TIME... No negative news anywhere from anybody...it is all good! ... I talked to Tony earlier and there is nothing new to report..
[Already Blessed] I THINK THAT NO NEW IS NO NEWS LOL
[Already Blessed] JUST DON'T BE THE FIRST MOUSE....CHECK AROUND...THAT IS ALL TONY WANTS YOU TO DO...KNOW THE FACTS BEFORE YOU WALK IN OR COMMIT
[Believer2] Already Blessed , does Tony think it may be wise to exchange some dinars into other currencies rather than cashing everything into USD?
[Already Blessed] Believer2 I THINK THAT IS AN INDIVIDUAL DECISION....BUT YES...CAN BE A VERY WISE INVESTMENT FOR SOME
Read More Link on Right
[dinarmaven] Guys... I have reason to believe that this could be a very good day for us. Please make sure you are registered with the general/studley group. If you see the deal and it's not what you want, you can always walk away. But it's important that you do it if you haven't already done so.IMO
[phantom] Per the TSA site: Search Results For: currency outbound Special Instructions If you are travelling with valuable items such as currency, coins, or jewelry, please keep those items with you at all times (do not put them in checked baggage). You can ask the Transportation Security Officer to screen you and your valuables in private to maintain your security. Please note that for international flights, you must report the transport of $10,000 USD or more to the US Customs Service. Even if an item is generally permitted, it may be subject to additional screening or not allowed through the checkpoint if it triggers an alarm during the screening process, appears to have been tampered with, or poses other security concerns. The final decision rests with TSA on whether to allow any items on the plane.
[SpecialAgentGibbs] There are a couple of negative considerations to carrying the cash on your person as you go through the x-ray scanner. The TSA screener will insist that you hold the cash over your head while being scanned, thus advertising the fact to eveyone present that you are carrying a large bankroll.
Also, should you fail the scan for some reason, or trigger a metal detector, a TSA inspector will pat you down. He will also insist on running the cash through the luggage x-ray scanner by hand.
A $15-an-hour TSA employee will do it, not you, knowing full well that he is holding a large sum of cash. I am not altogether comfortable with that arrangement, but that is the way it is.
[SpecialAgentGibbs] It is important that you avoid packaging your bankroll in a suspicious manner, such as sealing it in Zip-loc bags, for example. Drug dealers often do this in an effort to thwart drug-sniffing dogs.
You don't want to give the TSA inspector any reason to call a DEA investigator. But you are not going to have a problem, because your cash will be carried in a cash pouch, right where one would expect to find legal cash.
[SpecialAgentGibbs] As a note, U.S. Customs and Border Protection (cbp) is who you must file a report to if over the standard $10k threshold!
[daytondiva] called the 1800 number for tsa yesterday and was told to inform the tsa agent that i had large amounts of cash and to have my receipts and everything would be fine....
[SpecialAgentGibbs] IF TSA "suspects" the money is involved in "illegal" activity, they can call LE to come in
[Already Blessed] WE ALSO HEARD THAT TSA MADE SOME CHANGES RECENTLY THAT MAY AFFECT US....BE CAREFUL...CHECK IT OUT FIRST
[Already Blessed] WE HEARD THAT TSA AGENTS WERE NOTIFIED BUT HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONFIRM
[CajunBelle] Already Blessed After listening to the story told on Tony's call yesterday, it sounds like the rumors re: the TSA were true.
[SpecialAgentGibbs] CajunBelle Yep, take heed folks
[CajunBelle] It was rumored that the TSA had been notified to confiscate large sums of money, domestic or foreign. Then a man told a first-hand story on Tony's call which pretty much confirms those rumors.
REPOST: (*)08/21/2013 [..SpecialAgentGibbs] IMPORTANT THINGS TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU EXCHANGE
1. Have I completed my priority things to do list the day of RV (1-10)
2. Do I have a list of everyone I will call and email the day of the IQD RV
3. Am I current with the IRS? Have I filed taxes for the last 5 years?
4. Do I have Liens or Judgements?
5. Do I have any creditors looking for me?
6. Do I have a Family and Personal Security Plan In Place?
7. Do I have a bank account in place?
8. Do I have a name for my LLC
9. Am I part to a Lawsuit?
10. How will I have dealers ship my IQDon Reserve Securely?
11. Where will I exchange a note locally?
12. Do I have relationship with banker so my wire will not be Frozen or Stopped?
13. Do I have an accountant?
14. Do I have an attorney?
15. How many people know I am coming into wealth?
16. Where will I set my TAG/Non Interest Account Up?
17. Will I purchase a vehicle or lease a vehicle with my LLC or IBC? Will my companylease the vehicle to me?
18. Will I purchase a home in my name or with my LLC or IBC ? What name will be on the purchase contract?
19. Do I have A Financial Planner/Advisor?
20. Have I identified multiple banks to make deposits to?
21. Is my will in place and structured properly?
22. How will I transition funds to LLC ?
23. Do I have a checking account that?s active in my name? do I need a checkingaccount?
24. Do I have hospital bills?
25. Do I owe child support or college loans?
26. Will I use a Multi Currency Account or a Multiple Currency Account?
27. Am I still listed on public records? How many have my IP Address, mailing address? Telephone Number? Email? Note: Find out at http://www.spokeo.com/ (type your info in and it will amaze you)
28. If we EXCHANGE in new NOTES how do I Separate FRN's From TRN's in my accounts?
29. What is MY NEXT ACTION STEP TO PREPARE? Am I Ready With A Written Action Plan?
30. There are over 30 different TRUSTS? Which Trust Do I Need? THESE ARE THINGS YOU & YOUR FAMILY NEED TO THINK ABOUT NOW !!