DINAR UPDATES 4-7-16
Post From Dinar Updates
Chat Room Excerpts & Highlights
Dinar Updates Thursday PM Chat 4-7-16 Part 1 of 2
Dr Dave says():Did not Parliament approve Abadi's reforms......
Baxter says():Not yet...
Dr Dave says():I agree 100 percent
Baxter says():they had 10 days as of April 1..
Dr Dave says():I mean they voted to approve his refoms a few mos ago
jeffusa says():The following is a summary of the strikes conducted against ISIL since the last press release:
• Near Al Hawl, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL mortar system.
• Near Idlib, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL vehicle.
• Near Manbij, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
• Near Mar’a, one strike destroyed an ISIL fighting position and an ISIL vehicle.
• Near Hit, two strikes struck a large ISIL tactical unit and destroyed six ISIL fighting positions, six ISIL boats, two ISIL vehicles, an ISIL supply cache, an ISIL medium machine gun, and three ISIL vehicle borne improvised explosive devices (VBIED) and denied ISIL access to terrain.
• Near Kirkuk, two strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL command and control node, an ISIL bed down location, three ISIL assembly areas, an ISIL VBIED, and an ISIL machine gun.
• Near Kisik, one strike destroyed an ISIL fighting position.
• Near Mosul, seven strikes struck five separate ISIL tactical units, an ISIL financial storage center, and an ISIL headquarters and destroyed two ISIL supply caches, two ISIL vehicles, an ISIL command and control node, and three ISIL assembly areas.
• Near Qayyarah, one strike struck an ISIL tactical unit.
Near Sinjar, two strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL supply cache and three ISIL assembly areas.
• Near Sultan Abdallah, three strikes struck an ISIL tactical unit and destroyed an ISIL VBIED, two ISIL fighting positions, six ISIL assembly areas, an ISIL vehicle, two ISIL mortar systems, and an ISIL tunnel system.
• Near Tal Afar, one strike suppressed an ISIL tactical unit.
Strike assessments are based on initial reports. All aircraft returned to base safely.
Dr Dave says():Sadr wants the corruptors as part of the reforms
Dr Dave says():the news should get really interesting and soooon
Dr Dave says():just the thought of Sadr pitching a tent in Maliki's front yard.......
clay says to Dr Dave():lol
Dr Dave says():my crystal ball tells me that would be Sadrs' preferred location to camp
Cricket22 says():Are we close yet?
DIGIman1 says():define: close.... :D
Cricket22 says to DIGIman1():You're funny. LOL
jeffjane says():You know what I hate about late Thursday's? We get very little news on Fridays because Iraq is off
clay says to _firefly_():love seeing Art VIII
bigrudy says():Are we rich yet?
bigrudy says():Next year maybe! if it s not happening in June i will say 2017 or 2018
rcookie says to bigrudy():AND OF COURSE THAT IS BASED ON..........................
Martha Sue says to msdiva():I'm holding on to what firefly said this morning about the loans ... and what Hutch said yesterday about banks loan money to people who don't need it! soooooooo they won't loan money to Iraq if they can't pay them back. GOT IT???
bigrudy says):well u guys let me know if i am right if its does nt happen this year
bigrudy says():ok guys. Let s hope it happen before june. We dont hv any control on this so lets hope. We all do
rcookie says to BGG():THEY ARE SPEAKING EXACTLY OF THAT INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC PR IMAGE AND CREDIBILITY I WAS TALKING TO YOU ABOUT....
LLN65 says to Pablo():everything is going in a good direction :) don't worry .. be happy :)
rcookie says to BGG():AND BOLANI DOES ABADIS OLD JOB...
Pablo says():Not worried, just curious to see what will happen on the weekend.
rcookie says():the (documents war) burning now will inflict great damage to the reputation of the country because of these scandals
rcookie says():"the dissolution of the parliament according to the constitution and the law mechanisms of the people given the opportunity to elect representatives worthy of his trust to form a government independent of competencies rather than parties that obstruct and impede political and economic reform project."
rcookie says():WOW...WHAT A CONCEPT!!
rcookie says():ECONOMIC AND POLITICAL PR..... NATIONBUILDING......AND ESTABLISHING A BRAND IDENTITY AND PEDIGREE...
sassy says():rcookie love the concept
wmawhite says to rcookie():Truly changing a culture of corruption/creed.
sassy says():rcookie lol
rcookie says to wmawhite():AGREED!!(y)
wmawhite says to rcookie():(y)
Pablo says to sassy():Yes.
sassy says():Pablo then why worry about my country
sassy says():Canada is having alot of problems right now. Your dollar is in the dumps right now
Pablo says to sassy():What happens down there effects us up here.
DIGIman1 says to sassy():we have a PM named Justin.....how wrong is that....
sassy says():Digi did not want to mention that lol
sassy says():Digi alot of my snowbird clients left early this year because of losing so much money being here
rcookie says():Maliki's / SNG /: Abadi will not stab in the back
Posted by: admin 7 April, 2016 Po Views 188 views BAGHDAD / SNG- former prime minister and head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki said he supports a comprehensive change in the government in order to develop the level of performance, pointing out that it will not hit Abadi will not stab in the back and will stand with him to strengthen the role of government.
He said al-Maliki's / SNG / "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is not only safer that we strongly support the goal of ridding the country of many problems for Aihamd consequences."
He added that "talk about the existence of conspiracies against him by me is a figment of imagination of the media funded by dubious views."
sassy says():rcookie Nice
subgirl says to DIGIman1():A PM named Justin? lol
BGG says():I see what he's doing there...
LLN65 says to sassy():doing well my friend ty :-*
BGG says():the old "Maliki rope-a-dope..." - now that he's caught, he's all supportive.
DIGIman1 says to subgirl():i try not to look.....lol