Post By Exogen From Stage2Omega Forum
Exogen's Questions /Answers & Member's Comments
THE REALITY OF "INTEL" IN 28..................
Posted by EXOGEN on September 9, 2013 at 11:52am
1. IS INTEL REAL? 100% YES
2. DO SOME GURUS HAVE REAL INTEL? 100% YES
3. DO PEOPLE KNOW PEOPLE AT BANKS WHO? LEAK INFORMATION? 100% YES
4. ARE MANY GURUS BEING SPOON FED WRONG INFORMATION? 100% YES
Read More Link On Right
5. WILL GURUS GET AN EARLY ALERT OF THE RV FROM SOME SUPER SECRET CONTACT? 100% NO
6. DO GURUS NEED TO STOP CALLING THE RV DAILY? 100% YES
7. DOES IT MAKE ANY LOGICAL SENSE TO FOLLOW PEOPLE WHO ARE WRONG EVERY DAY? 100% NO
9. CAN INTEL HELP YOU PREPARE TO EXCHANGE & PLAN? 100% NO
10. IS TRUTH & LIES MIXED UP IN THE INTEL? 100% YES
11. ARE THE CONSPIRACY THEORISTS CRAZY? 100% NO
12. ARE PROSPERITY PACKAGES REAL? 100% YES
13. IS THE GCR REAL? 100% YES
14. WILL THE IQD REVALUE? 100% YES
15. IS THERE A BIGGER GLOBAL PICTURE TO THIS? 100% YES
16. ARE WE CLOSE TO SEEING THE REVALUATION? 100% YES
17. ARE IRAQ EVENTS A FACTOR? 100% NO
18. WERE THE STOCK EXCHANGE GLITCHES DESIGNED & ENGINEERED? 100% YES
19. SHOULD YOU HAVE A PLAN IN PLACE TO MAKE MONEY WHILE WAITING ON THE RV? 100% YES
20. IS THIS A GAME FOR THE INSIDERS, RICH, WEALTHY & ELITE? 100% YES
21. IS OBAMA A BAD GUY WHO KEEPS DELAYING THE RV? 100% NO
22. ARE THE PTB'S REAL? 100% YES
23. ARE DINARIANS MAKING TO MUCH NOISE? 100% YES
24. ARE THE WORLD GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS REAL? 100% YES
25 IS THIS A BIG GLOBAL "CLEAN UP & SWEEP TO FLUSH OUT THE BAD GUYS & CROOKS? 100% YES
26. IS THIS TIED TO THE USA DEFICIT & DEBTS TO CHINA? 100% YES
27. IS CHINA INVOLVED WITH THIS PROCESS? 100% YES
28. IS THE GROUP REGISTRATION A BAD IDEA FOR DIVERSIFICATION? 100% NO
MLH September 9, 2013 at 12:15pm Thanks for the list Exo!
EXOGEN September 9, 2013 at 12:10pm NOW THAT IS REALITY KD, LOL
kdhitt September 9, 2013 at 12:08pm I suppose the problem is that normal people like myself cannot distinguish the truth from the lies because they never offer proof of either. The only documented proof I have is the exchange rate. 1166=$1
EXOGEN September 9, 2013 at 12:07pm THIS IS A BIG BUSINESS DEAL AND PEOPLE IN IRAQ BLOWING THEMSELVES UP DAILY AND IRAQ POLITICS MEANS ABSOLUTELY ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Californiag September 9, 2013 at 12:05pm Good Morning Exo... on question #17... by saying that Iraqi events are not a factor, in this RV, are you saying that Iraq no longer has anything to do with the RV of their own currency?
Rene' September 9, 2013 at 12:04pm great list -- I guess I need a definition of CLOSE..........we have been CLOSE for some time now.
does close = hours? does close = days ? does close = weeks ? does close = months ?
It is Monday and very quiet. But we are close! HELP!
Wisdom September 9, 2013 at 12:16pm 29. DOES THE WHOLE CONCEPT OF "DINARS WILL GO UP IN VALUE AND MAKE YOU LOTS OF MONEY REALLY FAST" HAVE THE EARMARKS OF A SCAM?" 100% YES.
MLH September 9, 2013 at 12:18pm I want to punch a hole in the wall the next time I see or hear an intel provider say anything to the affect of "We are close" or "This can happen at any minute now.
Rene' September 9, 2013 at 12:21pm Wisdom ...ever hear of Kuwait? Kuwait revalue created many millionaires....I think our turn is coming too!
Wisdom September 9, 2013 at 12:23pm LOL Rene...the Kuwaiti scenario is how this all got started. Of course I've heard of it!
Wisdom September 9, 2013 at 12:24pm 30. HAVE YOU NOTICED THE RECENT UPTICK IN GURU CHATTER ABOUT THE INDONESIAN RUPIAH? 100% LOL
kdhitt September 9, 2013 at 12:26pm Rene, I don't want this to be attacking but Kuwait never RV'ed their currency. You really need to research what happened to understand how very few people actually made millions. It is a false hood and is not the same at all as the Iraqi dinar situation.
Wisdom September 9, 2013 at 12:26pm 31. HAVE YOU STOPPED TO CONSIDER THE POST RV IMBALANCE OF IRAQ'S GDP VS THE DOLLAR VALUE OF THE POST RV DINAR? 100% PROBABLY NOT CAUSE IF YOU DID YOU'D BE SCRATCHING YOUR HEAD.
kdhitt September 9, 2013 at 12:36pm I posted this a few months ago and it explains what took place with the Kuwait Dinar. There are others that explain this and is basically what my cousin said happened when he was in country right after the Iraqi's were run out of Kuwait. The Kuwaiti dinar never revalued, it is a myth created to sell us Iraqi dinars. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rPmC7Uc1Mo
Serene Nunez September 9, 2013 at 1:38pm THANKS FOR THE INFO EXO!!!!
Mrs. 007 September 9, 2013 at 2:56pm What are PTBs?\]
Kelly September 9, 2013 at 3:00pm Never trust anyone who is certain about anything. Of that, I'm absolutely 100 per cent sure
Kelly September 9, 2013 at 3:04pm Truth is absolute, our perception of the truth is relative.
Kelly September 9, 2013 at 3:05pm Then I am 100 percent sure that you can't be 100 percent sure about anything then.... oh wait...
EXOGEN September 9, 2013 at 3:05pm all of these are simple common sense YES & NO questions..
Kelly September 9, 2013 at 3:12pm OK, let me clarify what I stated?
1) All knowledge is uncertain
2) Therefore any claim that any knowledge is certain MUST be false
3) If it must be false, then we can be certain that it is false
Conclusion: Therefore we can be certain that knowledge is uncertain
1) All knowledge is uncertain
2) We can't be certain about premise 1
3) Therefore its possible that there is knowledge that is certain
4) No knowledge can be certain due to premise 1
Therefore: We are certain that all knowledge is uncertain
The conclusions refutes the claim that "all knowledge is uncertain"
In short, claiming to know that knowledge is unknowable is self refuting
Kelly September 9, 2013 at 3:23pm If common sense is a term with philosophical origins, which is today commonly used to refer to a basic ability to perceive, understand, and judge things which is shared by ("common to") nearly all people than common sense is not 100%
Californiag September 9, 2013 at 3:30pm Exo... you say that Iraq politics have nothing to do with the RV and you further state that these are just common sense Yes or No questions. Are you asking us to just accept the answers to these questions, as facts? If so, would you please provide proof that Iraq is no longer involved in the revaluation of their own currency, please or at least point me in the right direction where I can find the answer, for myself.
Also, I would like to see how those conducting this "business deal" will get around the IMF and the fact that each country has the final say so about its own currency. Thanks
CBay2 September 9, 2013 at 3:52pm @ kdhitt...if the Kuwaiti Dinar never revalued, why is it the highest valued currency unit in the world? Respectfully!!
kdhitt September 9, 2013 at 4:06pm Because it never went down. Following the link I posted.
kdhitt September 9, 2013 at 4:13pm Unless you were in Kuwait immediately after the invasion and purchased kwd off the street in some large quantity or you had some black market connection to the kwd the Iraq army took from the banks then you did not become a millionaire from kwd. The currency was never valued less than about 3.40 and was never available for purchase at less than that amount through legitimate sources. Please prove that wrong.