Notes By JeepGirl at MIG: Thanks Jeepgirl!!
We will post recording when available: Call is still going on.
[TheBigCall] Call (760) 569-7676 pin code:176323# Backup if main number is full: 209-647-1600 pin code: 213287# 2nd backup number is used only if the first backup is full: 209-647-1600 pin code: 617517#
FF/he is not calling the RV... not saying Okie is wrong or SQ is wrong... he just
has not confirmed it from his sources yet
FF/he knows whereOkie is getting his intel from and if its correct, you can't get it from anyplace better
FF/no one wants to call in until they feel comfortable... he says Okie and SQ must
Read More Link on Right
FF knows Okie's contacts personally... some people have gotten 1 confirmation, but they want more .
FF/he has not heard it from his sources... not surprised he hasn't yet... does believe the intel Okie got is correct
FF/a lot of people are more comfortable waitinf for moreconfirmations
FF/everyone is trying to confirm... jonny has the best info right now... doesn't want to start trouble... jonny's info ... you can't get it from any better
FF/would rather be a day late, than jump the gun
FF/believes they had to make the rate higher... the entire financial system in Europe collapsed in Sept
FF/we may be looking at debt forgiveness... there is more to it than FF, jonny, FWB knows... it's so massive and so big
FF/this is more than the RV, this is an entire financial reset
FF/the entire system is ready to collapse
FF/a couple months ago, FF would have said 13 was ridiculous... the rate has to be high... has to push a ton of $ into the system to counteract what is going on
FF/this is done...the budget signifies that... if we don't see the rate right away
FF/they may be adjusting things behind the scenes
FF/the more they drag this out, the more it is in our favor because the rate will be
FF/the period of time for higher rate could be 5-30 days, he doesn't know
FF/part of that is faith... we are trying the best we can to bring the good info... we are all waiting for this just like you
FF/hang in there... pray and speak out in faith that Feb is our month to change and experience a drastic turn
FF/as soon as I can confirm anything... we will let you know... FWB and Bella may come on if we can confirm anything tonight... jonny may come on ... or may just call FF post RV
FF/be guarded... like Studley says... only a certain level of excitement we will
experience before we are at the bank...
FF/after I cash out I will breathe easy... the rate doesn't do any good until the $ in my account
FF/be excited, but calm and of a sound mind... there are still a couple more steps after the RV...it will be a huge sigh of relief
FF/he is excited, but is too tired to show it right now
FF/some don't have a lot of dinar so you want to cash out at the highest rate
possible... regardless if we cash out at 12-13 , God will do more... the high
rate will not last forever...
FF/strongly caution... if we don't see on CBI tonight or Monday... doesn't necessarily mean this hasn't happened or gone through... just takes time to
F/if he gets confirmations, he will come back on or do a pre-recorded call and send to recaps