Too close to not happen ....... ~ FREEWAY BILL
Taking all of the information that we have heard in the past week, we find ourselves in a position of great value.
We hold IQD that given the best scenario could RV within the next hour from now or the worst scenario, according to the Intel that could hold off and RV later in the week. This would seem to be our two options at this point. Or are they?
Keep in mind that if Maliki continues to fight this after already publicly giving his approval on the Erbil agreement earlier in the week before playing the "legality" card, Allawi and the Kurds will go for a "no confidence" vote which would take Maliki out of his position as Prime Minister. If this happens, they would have to follow their own rules and select a replacement and go through all of the steps to have the selection, vote of Parliament to approve and then to place the successor into this position which could take 2-3 weeks according to Randy Koonce's opinion. That would put the RV into late October, early November.
I don't think that Maliki will fight any more as losing his position, as Randy stated on his CC tonight would eliminate his immunity status and could find him facing criminal charges that would cause him more grief than he could imagine. Therefore, I don't think (IMO) that this will happen.
So, pray that Maliki understands his position of turmoil and plays ball so we can get this RV done sooner than later.
Keep the faith, we are almost there......
GOD BLESS THE USA