PART 1 OF TWO PARTS Thanks to Kaycee & Kktwahoo for Transcribing
[kktwahoo] terryk is up now Thanks for prayers Sam Great group of people on our staff Start out with Rodney - see what he will bring us tonight Jekyyl aspect of islands
[kktwahoo] Don't have a lot, really - just wanted to participate and hang out Been keeping up with general things going on Want to listen to Historian Can only stay on for another 15 to 30 minutes
[kktwahoo] Historian is ready
[kktwahoo] Two articles today - Janna found one and I found the other one - both on HSBC Assoc Press 10 Dec 2012 - HSBC expected to pay $1.9 Billioin in fine Whistleblower - wndmoney - $1.9 b fine is a joke This is not libor HSBC essentially laundered money for nations such as Iran and drug cartels This is the first article
[kktwahoo] Second article - Whistleblower comments two days lower Over 1,000 pages of evidence Total joke - bank has laundered trillions of dollars with this - but $1.9 b is a small bit of this and will NOT keep them from doing it again Yesterday, article, 3 men arrested in LIBOR case in UK Janna and I had a chat about this
[kktwahoo] I have a concern - if this is the way things go then we need to be on guard after the RV HSBC had a lot of people involved inside their bank Over time, these financial institutions attract a certain kind of person These folks aggregate at banks, etc. Habits and attitudes can be problemimatic Can see a problem at mid level - next target might be YOU Comments?
Read More Link On Right
[kktwahoo] Janna - now that you went down that vein - article about a year ago - might be from Generation X - ten rules to follow
[Agent 007] 10 RULES by GenerationX 1. Recognize that your government both State and Federal are your biggest enemy to securing your wealth, see a tax accountant or tax lawyer.
2. Set aside 15% of your new wealth in a separate account for your mad money and use this account for your flings
3.Remember #1, everything you buy will be taxed yearly either in Real estate taxes, sales taxes and or personal property taxes and if you live in one of the States with State Income taxes you will pay the State on all interest earned and on the principal amount when it is received initially. Think about this statement.
Move to a State that has the lesser of the applicable taxes, this is a must. If you do not do this the State will eat up your rewards inside of 10 years, really!!!! Places like NY and CA will eat it up in 6 years. All States are creating new taxes daily to preserve their bloated Beauracracies under the guise of service.
4. Invest the remaining 85% [after taxes] in safe high paying interest insured CD's etc. Look out side the US for the best rates Panama is paying up to 7% on large CD'S 70,000 per year on a million dollars worth of CD's. Dubai is paying up to 10% on the same amounts, Check Cyprus as they have been in the 10% bracket also.
Pay interest to a debit account, spend and live on the interest with a Debit card. Then if you have enough Dinar to cash in there could be a lot of interest to be almost as much of $700,000 to more than 1M a year in income. Can you live high on the Hog with that?
5. Lower your profile; do not flaunt your new wealth as the tort laws in this country allow Trial Attorneys to target you as a defendant. Trial or Tort lawyers are the only profession that never contribute to society but just create misery so they can take your rewards for your hard work. There are some good books on becoming invisible, buy one and follow as much as you feel comfortable.
6. Contribute to Charity on a fixed rate yearly; do not over contribute as they [most] spend money like drunken sailors as they contribute increasingly lower subsidies to the needy.
7. Change your lifestyle to a calmer existence; find peace and harmony with yourself. Find a compatible travel mate if you are single, travel the world into safe places and educate yourself to there way of life as it helps you understand how they think and rationalize. This promotes peace and harmony within you.
8. Above all think each move thru. In the 1960's I taught a course we designed on thinking for corporate management for a large Think Tank firm. We found that only 3% think, 12 % think they think and the rest just blunder thru life failing to achieve any potential what so ever. This has held true even thru today. The sorry school system does nothing to prepare kids to think and never will.
9. Spend a little of your splurge money on obtaining good advice from more than 1 source on how to invest your money, watch out for slick talking stock brokers or mutual type funds. Watch out for real estate as you can lose everything very quickly as the economy is still failing. Also remember #1. Watch out for taxes that pile on your estate.
10.Pray for guidance but please do not turn into zealot as this can override your mindset to a point you will not recognize happiness when you see it. Everything in moderation with a truly happy smile and enlightened smile on you face. Be a friendly person not someone who is critical of others lifestyles and their views on faith.
Recognize everyone is born free and with their own opinion. Now that I have laid out some advice accumulated in my 71 years on this planet, I hope each and everyone can heed this simple advice for their own well being. May God bless you and your new found wealth, BUT; above all THINK! GenerationX
[kktwahoo] JJ Luna How to Be Invisible Book on Prvacy Everyone needs to start thinking about self-preservation and protecting themselves Trying to think for yourself Rodney? Anything to add? Be careful - you may become a target
[kktwahoo] Rodney - good friend, spiritual advisor There is a lot of great information out there Last couple years - or, lifetime - ah ah moments You always here about people winning the lottery and then ending up in bankruptcy
[kktwahoo] We spiritually and mentally sabotage ourselves due to programming that we get or do NOT get about money Kind of like gun control - a gun cannot do any harm unless it is in wrong persons hands
[kktwahoo] I had to do a soul search about my mentality - what I think wealth is - fear of wealth, any success Many of us are already successful in something else My track record has not been as good as I would want it to be
[kktwahoo] I Been through a bankruptcy Lots of humbling experiences financially Ways to learn Don't beat myself up over them Donald Trump - 2 bankruptcies
[kktwahoo] Lincoln - got knocked down a lot before he was President We all have pitfalls Ask God, or whoever, how you think about money - is it positive? If you cannot control your spending now, what makes you think it will be different after the RV?
[kaycee] What you resist will persist
[kktwahoo] Watch these spiritual movies - kid on boat with a tiger - very spiritual movie
[kaycee] There's a lot of messages that God, higher powers, or the universe sends us Need to soul search
[kktwahoo] I started studying this to help myself overcome fear of money Personal Power through Awareness We all pray throughout the day - put our faith in God We need to prepare
[kktwahoo] Sometimes you may be one of those that lose it after they win lottery Everyday do we ask the same questions? Be ready for the answer - we may NOT be ready for the answer we get
[kaycee] God is going to give you a lot of humbling experiences until you get it leading up to this, this is what I asked for; I asked to be very wealthy so I can do a lot of good
[kktwahoo] I cannot do a lot of good if I cannot manage a lot of money Or, if I am scared of having a lot of money We have accumulated a massive amount of stories
[kaycee] all the negative thoughts were not mine; they were someone elses You can change your thoughts
[kktwahoo] In creating the future I want to live into is more powerful than just saying life is like a fish Some make comments, so have gotten more greedy
[kaycee] Some of the stories are very sad
[kktwahoo] AGain, this does NOT mean that has to be our tomorrow You cannot even have what you want unless you get over the negative stories Don't be a victim of your circumstances - be thankful to God You have some work to do I am pointing right back at myself Hopefully this resonated with many of you
PART TWO CONTINUED........