_Hammerman, Footforward, Henry, FreewayBill, et al Replay Options
218-844-3182, P 67097482# the music is choppy and breaks up but, when drummerboy talks -its good and clear. intel starts about 3 minutes into call.
Excerpts from Call:
[10:48:00 PM] FREEWAY BILL STATES JUST NOW everything is moving forward - the UST, they have been cocked and ready to monitor this whole process and their system people have been on site and on call for several days now and JUST NOW a TEXT came in that the UST people that have been held to watch the system go through are to be done and released by 8am eastern time Standard time tomorrow AM Wed the 21st - this looks really good
[11:08:10 PM] [Precious] [DinarWishes] The rate was supposedly released.... we are trying to get conformation
Read More Link on Right
__FREEWAY BILL states that what we are giving you is the facts and info to be best of our knowledge - you may have a hit tomorrow AM but not be able to cash out- two factors = the banks and brokers will cash out -
bottom line is when dinar is cashed at banks their deal is public and the USA will cash you through the banks so they get paid through Oil credits - and the USA wants those oil credits and China wants those too and they want the USA to get them so we can pay what we owe China -
with the Dinar Brokers their money will go directly to the CBI and no oil credits of you go to a Broker so the USA wants the banks to be perfectly ready so there will be at least a 72 hour wait before anybody can cash in anything - no tiers but everyone can cash in but a wait will take place IMO...
FREEWAY BILL STATES Banks are more than ready and lots are putting in lots more cash in their systems for cash out pocket money - the reason fo rdelay is to make it fair and the USA does not want the brokers to cash out before banks but consideration has to be given to allow the people to see what the brokers will offer with what the banks will offer..
-be prepared to walk away from bank if they are not prepared to give you a better deal than what you know they can do...banks will NOT offer first time the full CBI rate at all...so does nto matter if there is a 72 hour wait or not - so cash out if you feel good enough too.....