TnDr: Hanging on.....could this be what we are looking for?
I re-read/reviewed Post from Mtn goat, UU1102 from 11/25/13 and this portion of that post brought me some peace based on our present timing:
"Mnt.Goat:............5. Now on Monday 11/25 we are told that the IMF may take control again if this does not get activated by 9 am Tuesday morning 11/26. I don’t understand? I told my source, - why not just activate it now and get it done? Stalling again?
They then told me CL will activate it by Tuesday – Wednesday 11/26-11/17 if the UST does not. Really? I wait to hear what excuse we will get on Wednesday. If the IMF does take control we are told it could take up to 48hours to activate.
Why? The rates are done and the activation on only on an admin hold at the banks. The banks have the 800#s. So why 48 hours?
Read More Link on Right
6. This brings us to Thursday thru Sunday window once again. How convenient ! Can you now see the intentional stalling taking place. Is it just me or am I making this up? I had to ask once again what is going on?
So I have to think only one thing now that my source in IMF telling that this will be held up until Dec 1st is in fact accurate since I see the stalling playing out right in front of our faces.
I do not really care what the UST is telling these intel providers. They are only messengers passing along the stalling until the time is ready. They believe what they are telling but we shall all see as all in good time who is correct and this will be our proof........ "
Add did this Okie post in. "[..okieoilman] NEGOITATIONS HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND THE RELEASE OF THE R/V COULD/MAY/SHOULD OCCUR PREVIOUS TO DEC 1 BECAUSE OF CONTRACTS WITH A DEC 1ST DEADLINE."
Tony mentioned Sunday/Monday activation on his Thanksgiving chat post.....looking for the answer we all want.