Here's a generic list of steps to take upon RV.
You will need to add or modify this to include any steps specific to your situation - such as setting up a trust.
This list assumes that you already have your trusts and accounts set up, or that the wealth managers handling your exchange will set them all up for you.
Steps to take upon RV
1. Check Bank Packages and Dealers for rate, terms, process.
2. Contact Bank or Dealer to lock-in the rate.
3. Book notary right away (if required to notarize any forms).
4. Follow instructions. Fill in forms (and get them notarized).
Read More Link on Right
5. Fax or email (notarized) forms within deadline.
6. Confirm that sell order was accepted by Bank or Dealer.
7. Transfer dinar to Bank or Dealer (via appointment, secure service, etc).
8. Check that funds are in your bank account before leaving the premises.
9. Celebrate “under the radar” . . . do not advertise your wealth.
10. Transfer funds to a second bank account, close down the first.
Also check and modify the above list when you are reviewing your bank or dealer instructions. Then use the list to remind you of next steps. It will help you to stay calm.
Have a great day! And GO RV!!!