How to check the Authenticity of the New Iraqi Dinar
SterlingDinar is a trusted name in currency exchange. We use De La Rue technology to authenticate our dinar, which can be traced back to the Bank of Iraq. Our currency is available in both circulated and uncirculated notes and we include a certificate of authenticity with every order. Sterling recommends that customers do their own research before any currency purchase.
The New Iraqi Dinar is printed by the De La Rue Corporation, the world’s largest integrated commercial security printer and papermaker and the printer of over 150 world currencies. The dinar is available in 50, 250, 000, 5000, 10000, and 25000 notes. De La Rue incorporates a number of nearly foolproof countermeasures into the New Iraqi Dinar, including:
• Metallic ink (25K note)
• Embedded security thread (25 K note)
• Horse head watermark embedded into each note (all notes)
• Raised lettering
• Unique Arabic serial numbers
• Denomination’s value glows under an ultraviolet light
• The eight-sided symbol in the bottom left hand corner should change color from purple to green when viewed at different angles.
Order a flashlight here