[..Sambo] IQD SECURITY FEATURES
1. Look for the horse head watermark. Hold the Iraqi dinar up to a bright light source and the image of a horse head should clearly appear.
2 .Look at the bottom left hand corner at different angles. The eight sided symbol should change color from purple to green
3. In a dimly lit area, hold a UV lamp over the Iraqi dinar. You should clearly see a UV box with writing inside on the back side of the dinar.
4. Stare at the top left hand corner of the back of the dinar, you should see an image of a dove printed in metallic ink.
5. Look for a metallic security thread embedded into the stock of the Iraqi dinar paper.
6. Check that each dinar note has a unique serial number: every dinar is uniquely numbered in East-Arabic script.
7. Run the note between your fingers and you will be able to feel the raised lettering across the bill.
8. Look at the front of the note and the color changes should occur in the center of the bill and be very distinct.