_[jonnywg] Well we got great news today, the Super Committee is at a stalemate and now cannot implement the cuts proposed. O will release the rv, as there is no need now to compromise.
[patC] Jonny, how much longer do you think we will have to wait before we go to the bank???
[jonnywg] patC - Tomorrow or the 72 hours if enforced
[rjg] Jonny, do u still believe we will see the rv before Thanksgiving, and cashout to start after the holiday?
[jonnywg] Tomorrow or the 72 hours if enforced
[Dreamscape] Jonny, anything new since you last checked in?
[jonnywg] Reported above
[SHABIBI] If lockdown is in ending stages and they cannot talk or communicate, how do we know its in ending stages?
[jonnywg] I was advised
[NewLegacy] What do you make of Hammerman's intel that there could be one, even two 72 hour delays in our "tier" seeing the RV?
[jonnywg] Per IMF countries involved can post pone 72 hours Iraq will NOT.......USA may not now with Super Committee issues
[C5Steve] Jonny, now that the supper committee has failed and now O doesn't have to hold back anything, is there any reason now for them to do the 72 hour hold?
[jonnywg] No more questions on the 72 hours please
Read More Link on Right
[sailman9] Do you have ANY understanding of when UST lockdown will finish --- before or after RV posting on CBI or in banks ?? Do you know if the Canadian government also has IQD held in the Bank of Canada
[jonnywg] sailman - Not that I am aware of re Canadian
[ArizonaHeat] Will other Central American countries such as Costa Rica of Panama be able to cash in before the U.S.?
[jonnywg] Arizona - Yes, it is possible
[E2012] Jonny- What's the most positive thing that you've seen develop today?
[jonnywg] e2012.....Lockdown almost over
[redphinehas] Are you looking at the Obama speech to reveal anything pertaining to RV?
[jonnywg] redphinehas - No
[msjeta1] Now that several countries have put Iran on financial sanctions do you think that this will affect cash in process?
[jonnywg] No, it was illegal in USA anyway as terrorist country
[jdtruji] Have the bank packages for exchanging dinars to dollars been finalized?
[jonnywg] JDT YES
[Smarkel11] When will this happen? Will we be able to cash in tomorrow
[jonnywg] smarkel - I hope unless there's a 72 hour hold
[ceo] Can you give example of bank package?
[jonnywg] ceo - No
[emaster] Will there be any tax advantage to cashing in in January being as we are so close to that now?
[jonnywg] emaster - No
[greyhawk] Have you been able to verify if Australia has rv'ed yet?
[jonnywg] No Greyhawk, not yet
[gman] Thank you....Do we believe that there will be an urgency to cash out before the end of the year (12/31) or Jan 1 will be OK?
[jonnywg] gman - If you WAIT....YOU take your chances
[cmabiker] Will it be posted at CBI or just banks
[jonnywg] cmabiker - We think both but CBI for sure
[oldmanontheriver] Jonny, where will we see the RV - CBI, Forex, Dinar Banker, banks?
[jonnywg] CBI/banks then later at forex
[Mavismac] Can we clarify what time (CST) that the banks in Hawaii will close?
[jonnywg] mavismac - We think 3pm cst
[Biggyjc] Per Bank of Hawaii website - Alo Moana branch hours 8:30-4 pm Mon-Thu; 8:30-6pm Fri; and 9-1 Sat.
[Biggyjc] Jonny, are you aware of a tax DIS-advantage to cashing in with a dealer from whom we may have purchased?
[jonnywg] biggyjc - No
[ebs] For those of us that MAY have a reserve expiring at midnight tonight --- should we write it off, OR does it look OK????
[jonnywg] ebs - Your CALL.....NO one can advise
[biggamefisher09] Jonny, any comment on the statement of truckers having to pay 25K dinar notes to get across the Iraqi border hinting at no in-country rv?
[jonnywg] biggame - Never heard this
[purser] Hi - The advantage of Canadians cashing in after Jan 1 is that we defer taxes for an extra year and get to use the funds to gather interest-do you think it may be too chancy to wait? Thanks
[jonnywg] purser - Yes
[19rue] Is the UST the agency that will instigate the RV?
[jonnywg] 19rue - Yes
[redphinehas] (1) Are you looking at the Obama speech to reveal anything pertaining to RV? (2) Do you expect another CBI update today to show this or will we have to wait till 2-4 AM to see this official?
[jonnywg] redphineghas - Obama NO.......CBI anytime
[fivedee] Jonny, what are your thoughts on the rate of the VND? Is it still low?
[jonnywg] fivedee - VND from 1/20th cent to 5 cents ........ China involved
[Hebrews11:1] Is your certainty of the RV posting today based on information you have received from your UST contacts?
[jonnywg] Hebrews - From many sources
[Princess M] Jonny,. what did you mean by UNLESS announcement cancelled?
[jonnywg] Princess, it means if someone announces it is cancelled it IS..........WHO knows
[gman] Thank you. Do we believe that there will be an urgency to cash out before the end of the year (12/31) or Jan 1 will be OK? [gman] So, depending on the rate we see tonight, you will cash out completely now, or will you wait for potential rise?
[ArizonaHeat] Let me answer that one please Jonny. We can not nor will we give you investment advise - that's for a licensed specialist
[gman] Thank you and all the MODS. When Hawaii closes tonight, UST will release rates and then you will be notified of RV, then we have to see if held or not?
[jonnywg] gman - No more questions on this. I will not take the risk if the rv is over $3, I am out The guess is after Hawaii.
[andisgram] Can we share packages with family that does not have computer?
[jonnywg] andisgram - Yes, packages can be shared
[patC] Jonny- right or wrong-I'd like to thank you for not putting out intel then disappearing like some do in the dinar world and keeping us all as informed as you can!!
[jonnywg] patC - Thanks at times its tough
[Stealth] Jonnywg, are banks / dealers in Switzerland going to see this at the same time as we are here in the US?
[jonnywg] stealth - Yes all at once
[tookie] I heard that as a result of the hold up of the dinar, that the VND will come out lower. Any truth to that?
[jonnywg] tookie - Yes
[virtuousdoc] Is middle to upper bank management at Wells Fargo aware that this is happening right away? Local branches?
[jonnywg] virtuousdoc - Upper management knows
[gillsdinar] Jonny you have known a little more today than you have let on haven't you?? You sly you
[jonnywg] gillsdinar - No black suv's for me
[DreaminBig] I thought we were waiting on UST to release here in US. If not, why do we get updates on their lockdown?
[jonnywg] dreamin - They release after lockdown over
[ram1] What do you mean "unless an announcement cancels the RV." Why would that happen?
[jonnywg] ram1 - See above
[msjeta1] Does this still look like a managed float? Thank you
[jonnywg] msjeta1 - Yes
[dinarcougar] Who is pressing the RV button? UST or CBI?
[jonnywg] CBI pressed ......UST now
[StreetSmart] Jonny, what are bank packages can you explain please. Thank you
[jonnywg] Streetsmart - Special deals with banks that I've negotiated with Chase and Wells Fargo include many freebies including independent, free insurance and they are free and good at any branch in the U.S.
[jamessmith33] Jonny, do you think that the rv will be visible by you after the banks in haw close, and before midnight??? Thanks
[jonnywg] jamessmith yes
[baylorgirl] Jonny: can you explain why the Super Committee FAIL was a good thing for us? Were they holding it up while the UST was trying to get it through??? Thanks
[jonnywg] 'O' vs. Super Committee ...IS not an issue now
[tbone62] Jonny, What makes today any different than the past weeks your contacts said it would happen ? Thanks
[jonnywg] tbone - Good QUESTION. Things we thought were done were NOT. NOW no one can think of anything that is not DONE. NOW only catastrophes can stall IT. GREECE, Italy, Super Committee
[LisaB] Jonny (1) What could have happened to the 5-9 cents up to 29 cents quote for the VND? Is the lower rate because China is involved? (2) Thanks Jonny, just wondering if you have heard when the WGS and PP will be announced?
[jonnywg] lisab - (1) China is involved to lower VND and (2) No
[....babee] Value as of November 21, 2011 on the IMF website Kuwaiti Dinar = 00.27595000 ...... Can you explain this rate please?
[jonnywg] babee - Divide rate into 1.00 for $ equivalent
[herenow] Jonny, if someone here were willing to compile a FAQ based on common questions and your answers, would you be willing to review for posting?
[jonnywg] herenow - Yes, but it changes daily
[ringbell] If it's a managed float, the rate won't change correct
[jonnywg] MANAGED - can change when they want
[musiccitylady] Jonny, do you think when I wake up tomorrow I can put my red dancing shoes on?
[jonnywg] MUSICCITYLADY, save the first dance for ME. I have red shoes too. lol
[citizensoldier] $ RATE = What you will see... $ .86 = 1.162 $ 1.00 = 1.000 1.17 = 0.854 1.86 = 0.537 2.00 = 0.500 2.50 = 0.400 3.00 = 0.333 3.22 = 0.310 3.46 = 0.289 3.50 = 0.285 3.86 = 0.259 4.00 = 0.250 4.10 = 0.243 4.40 = 0.227 5.00 = 0.2
[jonnywg] citizen - Looks right
[Jaima_Bell] Do the tellers and everyone else know at Wells Fargo? or Just the managers? Thank you for all you do. You are appreciated very much. God bless!
[jonnywg] jaima - All are trained ........NOONE knows when
[gman] Thank you, Jonny and all the MODS for your insights and your direction. So, managed float does not mean no more than 2% change over 90 days?
[jonnywg] gman - There are many VARIATIONS .... AFTER release we will know.
[draavmorris2] Jonny, so when it is all said and done, will you be able to tell us the bank rate, the UST rate, and the CBI rate - so that we can know what we have to work with? And as always, thank you.
[jonnywg] draavmorris - Yes
[DrLove] What was the float we have head about where it could only change by a maximum of up to 2% every 3 months?
[jonnywg] drlove - Wait until RV..........THEN we will provide factual.
[pgrumpy13] Can you explain the rate .86=1.62 means
[jonnywg] pgrumpy mysheet .86 = 1.162
[ram1] So the rate at the CBI will that be the same rate banks will show or lower? I guess that is where I am confused.
[jonnywg] ram1 - CBI rate will be higher than banks
[charps84] Jonny, I appreciate you taking the heat to be an intel provider and I wanted to let you know that I have stood up for you and BWM when some criticized.
[jonnywg] charps84 - It is you - the people - that stand up for us that keep us coming BACK.........YOU are appreciated
[broncofan] So, I assume by the all caps on GREECE, you might be thinking they could be a problem with this RV?
[jonnywg] bronco - No
[Rich] Do you think it will come in high and fall every hour like Kuwait reportedly did?? Will it be a race to the banks?
[jonnywg] rich - The Kuwaite fall was 9 WEEKS..............COULD be same
[olesailor] Since the VND is coming out low, do you foresee it rising over the next, say year?
[jonnywg] olesailor - Yes but it is a communist country. Take no chances
[abbababy] Jonny are you saying that if it RV's tonight we will be able to cash in tomorrow if only just a small amount? I appreciate your input and integrity.
[jonnywg] ABBA - Probably but who knows
[globalbiz] How could all Wells Fargo tellers/employees possibly be trained in an IQD private cash-in procedure when WF has hundreds of locations and continues to state WF will NOT handle IQD..?
[jonnywg] globalbiz - I guess they are good
[RealityChick] The last time I was in Hawaii, I remember banks closing at 4PM except on Thursday and Friday. Is that still the case?
[jonnywg] Reality - Do not know
[Diamondsforever] Is it better for Canadians to cash in, in the USA or Canada
[jonnywg] diamonds - No difference as you have to declare world income
[ceo] Can you give example of bank package? ASre we going to be able to sleep tonight, or will we have to drink a full bottle of Benedryl
[jonnywg] ceo - No examples and drink the Benedictine either way.
[catbit] If you didn't buy your dinar through a dealer, can you still cash in with them?
[jonnywg] catbit - Yes
[Fishin47] Fishin47, Jonny, do you have a place to go Thanksgiving? We live in west Houston and would consider it an honor to sit at our family table. No $$$ talk!
[jonnywg] fishin - I have a Thanksgiving home in Texas. THANKS so much for the kindness.
[taildragger] I thought I heard you guys say KWD came out around $3 and climbed to $9 in a month and then fell. Is this wrong? I STICK UP FOR YOU BOTH EVERY DAY. Thank you FOR EVERYTHING
[jonnywg] taildragger - I thought it took 9 weeks but it did go to $9 and dropped.
[dreamin] Thank you for taking the time and patience to answer our questions. One question.... Do you ever sleep?
[jonnywg] dreamin - At times but I know not when roflmao
[devildogmom] Hi Jonny, If there is a managed float, what is the soonest Iraq could have another rv or significant devalue? Thank You!
[jonnywg] devildog - I will have to look up
[amandapanda] What do the hours of the Hawaiian banks have to do with the RV?
[jonnywg] AMANDA....... Means all banks in USA closed
[jimhartz] Jonny, thanks for your help. I have a Warka Bank account. Why can't I see the "in Iraq" RV'd rate through my bank online access? It still shows 1170 rate. Thanks again.
[jonnywg] As a foreign account you get the international rate
[brownsugar] Do you think tomorrow looks better than today?
[jonnywg] brownsugar .....ONLY if we do not rv today
[infidel] Jonny, hey I thought [infidel] you are going to FIJI on the 20th of this month?
[jonnywg] INFIDEL - Too many invitations. FIJI postponed to JANUARY - a whole plane going now
[Dimples] Lockdown news?
[jonnywg] As of 5:30pm CST still in lockdown
[DrLove] What was the float we have head about where it could only change by a maximum of up to 2% every 3 months?
[jonnywg] drlove Again - ask after rv.