Notes by BulldogFord65:
• Please do not call Frank with questions about what other websites are saying
• Turki and Malaki had a fight a couple of months ago inside the GOI and I Team had to intervene to break it up; M was giving Turki direction and Turki refused to follow it; Turki was working with Dr S and the CBI for the MR, and M’s desire was for him not to cooperate
• I Team is no longer guarding these individuals which, in Frank’s opinion, perhaps signals that the reason they were guarding these individuals no longer exists – if they were being protected to accomplish the MR, (Monetary Reform) and now they are not being guarded,
Perhaps the MR is complete?
• I Team also asked that My Ladies and teams keep looking where they previously suggested – the Gazette and the CBI
• I Team emphasized that the lack of a formally sworn-in CBI governor is not the reason we did not see the rate during October; I Team did say that the issue of CBI governor did sneak up on them, there was no indication of this
Delta joined the call at this point
• Regarding the governor of the CBI, at the time that Dr S left and Turki became acting director, he actually had 2 positions in the CBI, and only 1 formal position is allowed; Turki did not have experience as director, however he did a very good job; when M lost to Abadi,
Turki also announced he wished to retire; the CBI is governed by a board, and the head of the board is the governor; Ali al-Alaq is the next in line to succeed, but is not sworn in; the governor does not have absolute power, the power resides in the board,
So if there is no governor or he becomes incapacitated, the board still holds power, the governor cannot make unilateral decisions, so this means that regardless of the status of the governor of the CBI, the MR (Monetary Reform) can proceed because power lies within the board
• Last night Rick Libby talked about the sale of a small bank in Iraq to a Kuwaiti bank, and the most significant element of this sale, in Delta’s opinion, is that it was financed through the IFC (International Finance Corp) which is the World Bank; how can this be done unless the IQD is international?
Essentially Kuwait was able to purchase the bank based on information and made a transaction that no one else could do as it’s prior to the release of the rate; this will payback Kuwait at a high rate of return when the rate goes public; this is significant information in Delta’s opinion, this shows us how close we are
• About 3 -4 weeks ago the people on Kirkut were paid, and mostly in LD’s, including the 250 note; again, this is another indication of how close we are, in Delta’s opinion – at the program rate of 1166, the 250 note is essentially worthless, so why bother?
• Frank and Delta reviewed several items that have been discussed previously that indicate, in their opinion, that we are close to seeing a rate
• Frank reviewed an article posted today about Vietnam’s credit rating being increased; both Frank and Delta agree that in their opinions, the IQD will spearhead the increase of some other currencies, and in their opinion, the IQD will go first
• Frank said that CH7 is layers, and Iraq is still under CH7 but only for some specific items, however it’s not stopping the MR(Monetary Reform) (Nova stated last night that CH7 is protecting the MR, keeping the IQD from being confiscated by Iraq’s creditors)
• Frank asked for all to post astute questions for Nova, and next Monday, Frank will ask Nova the best questions from what is posted
• Frank again warned against those offering very high rates to turn in dinars now – do not allow your IQD out of your sight, there are a lot of scams;
Delta echoed the same thing, and also counseled not to tell others you have IQD, and to be prepared for handling the IQD after the rate comes out, don’t rush, plan and be careful
• Frank ended the call with prayer, and Andy lifted the prayer with the shofar horn blast
KTFA: Tuesday Night Conference Call. Approx. 112 Minutes Long. The first part of the call is Bible Study, and the second part is Iraq/Dinar Intel.
PLAYBACK # : 760.569.7699 PIN: 156996#