dew7 wrote on October 31st, 2013, 8:34 pm: So plainly speaking there is a possibility of the rate changing, but us not knowing it? This is what I do not understand... I guess time will tell. Thanks for the post Frank! A lot of work goes into what you do and we all appreciate it!
Frank26 » October 31st, 2013, 8:40 pm • [Post 98] No............. I said I pray they do not keep it from us. They HAVE to show us the new rate but WHEN? As A TEAM we feel STRONG that from the 1st to the 4th T or the CBI will talk to the world. Lets see what they say.
One thing for sure ........... They will not announce a devaluation. KTFA, Frank
Read More Link On Right
Frank26 » October 31st, 2013, 8:42 pm • [Post 100] OK ....... Here is where the Doctor tells me ...... Do not talk to Yourself Frank.....LOL! It was fun ........... Aloha KTFA Family. KTFA, Frank
christianjosp wrote on October 31st, 2013, 8:53 pm: Great News! I just really hope we don't have to wait until May for a good rate. For the GCR it just does not make sense to me to come out at just a $1.25.
I not trying to be ungrateful it is just we have waited so long to even see any rate and then it comes out low which does not meet everyone's financial goals unless you have a lot of Dinar. Not all of us do.
Frank26 » October 31st, 2013, 9:00 pm • [Post 120] Think about this ........ What if it comes out initially at 1 to 1 and they do not show us but do when it climbs to 3 plus. There are many scenarios we study. No way can I discuss all of them with You. KTFA, Frank
kaykay3 » October 31st, 2013, 9:08 pm • [Post 127] Please don't say that Frank. I would so much rather they come out at something now then for them to wait till a certain amount before they show us anything.
I would be out of this world thankful if they come out at 1:1 we just need them to come out at something then we can wait for the climb just knowing we r there
Society » October 31st, 2013, 10:49 pm • [Post 173] OK Family......here we go....the weekend we have looked forward to for weeks.....Maliki came and it appears "all" parts of SOFA are to be enacted......the question is WHEN......
Why has O been staunch on his position that he will meet M on the 1st????......Frank has pointed to this....
If the rate is to change on the 1st, the CBI may not reveal this until the 3rd....this fits exactly in the proposed current theory of a "major" announcement by the CBI that Frank has stated the TEAM believes will be on the 3rd.....NOTE, Frank has been pointing elsewhere to look that may give hints of the rate change prior to the CBI...
I would not expect to see confirmation of a rate change tomorrow no matter what....the CBI is closed
Frank E Frank E.......I sure hope the TEAMS are monitoring the mosques Friday morning...you have said that you have expected the people of iraq to be notified prior to the rest of the world....this is perhaps the perfect scenario this weekend...
Remember Family, if we don't see it this weekend, the Islamic New Year is Tuesday....my window therefore extends to Wednesday IF we do not see it before......personally, I like Sunday to confirm the rate change effective Nov 1st....
As to rate especially in light of Frank's post.....I like 1-1ish theory until 1/1/14ish or perhqps 5/14ish....think of the amount of IQD that will be bought back at that rate before the true reality rate is shown....
Eagle1......I commend you on your last two posts.....very well crafted......keeps proper perspective and reality for the masses.....hats off to you sir.... Keep the Faith Family from here through next week..
aprilgold wrote on October 31st, 2013, 10:06 pm: Frank, Eagle 1 or whoever has the answer, If we see what we want happens between the 1-4 Nov. will we also see the other currencies in the same basket? Thank you. God Bless
Frank26 » October 31st, 2013, 11:49 pm • [Post 192] IMO .......... Yes Sir. Beautiful KTFA Family .......... Before I leave I wanted to remind You to read ALL words from my Blue Post in order to be fair to ......... Yourself. Allow me to help us re-focus :
1st to 4th ........ We seek a rate change ........ more than likely small. We also watch as M returns to Iraq from DC on the 2nd. If we do not see a rate change then we seek Turki to say something from the CBI from the 4th on. Fascinating to watch Epic History and ........... Be a Part of it.
Stay in constant Prayer not .... Self Pressure. Aloha no ka oi Ohana a hui h.... Pure Aloha. KTFA, Frank
DELTA » November 1st, 2013, 2:05 am • [Post 223] FRANKIE FRANKIE VERY POWERFULL. I AGREE WITH YOU BROTHER :thumbsup: :handshake2: AHLA KETABEH, O AQOA TAHLIL. DELTA
Sager » November 1st, 2013, 3:55 am • [Post 229] Sir, just to confirm, are you referring to the small rate change as 1:1? Sager
jaybird » November 1st, 2013, 4:12 am • [Post 230] hey delta u still sticking with ur saying of before thinksgiving
Frank26 » November 1st, 2013, 10:35 am • [Post 289] Today is 11/1/13......... For me. I Strongly Believe ............. That today is the start of a movement on the IQD rate. A baby's first ......... Kick. Constant Prayer is what can extinguish the fires around us.
Watch O and M today ........... So we can watch Turki in the coming days.
Amazing ........ M has 5 days in DC and he spends only mins with O today.
Says to Teams .......... Just sign because all is done and agreed with on SOFA that allows the USA to :
ONCE AGAIN INVAID IRAQ BUT THIS TIME NOT TO PROTECT AND DEFEND FROM TERRORISM
BUT TO HELP IRAQ BE INVADED BY INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC GROWTH!!! KTFA, Frank