Post By james49 » August 31st, 2013, 6:56 pm • [Post 261] Family, Its hard to understand that if Iraq is doing business with other countries using their dinar how can they do that with out a rate?
My Amish friend Maylone has asked me to ask as to why . Also we both would ( and other family members too) like to know if the dong is still coming in at .47? .
Also I have heard chatter that this thing with Syria could hold up things and Insane oboma is treading water while trying to figer out just what to do. or is someone playing a tone and he is again and hes dancing to it.
More and more I am seeing and hearing different things that do point to a world change.
Read More Link On Right
James49 Continues: A couple of years ago I stained a log cabin home on our lake for a man from Cleveland, Ohio and I saw him just the other day.We were just talking about one thing and the other.
He is a doctor and dabbles in the stock market so I asked him about the dinar and he said that he had heard about it.Then he asked how I knew and I just told him I had heard it from some friends.
He said that he felt there was a big change coming soon. His House is also for sale and he with a smile from ear to ear said I think I will go live in the islands. I didn't ask him if he had any and I am hoping to see him this week end and I was going to pick his brain .
It makes me think that he could be a member of this family . That would be something. Frank I will someday stand the deck of the Arizona and being a vet sailor I sang that tone on the way to chow every day for 14 weeks. I will pray while kneeling and hope to hear what Tink heard. I might even shed a tear in fact I probably will.
Post by Uncle Jed » September 1st, 2013, 1:30 am • [Post 99] Just got home from closing the family restaurant. Catching up on close of yesterday's thread and what has been posted thus far tonight.
Several thoughts ...
This internet family posts some great uplifting stories, videos questions and challenges.
I always appreciate the veteran tribute comments and videos such as the honor flight video from Atlanta airport, and the Arizona memorial.
Frank -- my thoughts on military honors at veteran funerals:
- My grandfather served in the US Army in WW1. I was 10 when my grandfather died and the honor guard presented the US flag to my father.
- My Uncle Bob is a surviving sailor of the Pacific during WWII. He is still alive and doing well in his 90s. Some day, eventually honors will be rendered and a flag will be presented to my cousin, Ed.
- In 2006 we lost one of my life heros - my dads oldest brother Stan - a Korean War era army veteran. Following the funeral - while still in the cemetery, my father asked me to join one of the service organizations, stating the VietNam era vets are burying the WWII and Korean War vets, but who will step forward to bury them?
Dad further asked me 'who will provide military honors for his funeral some day, and that of Uncle Jim (USMC two tours in Vietnam - now retired - has suffered PTSD for 45+ years and 4 marriages ...)?'
- Six weeks after Uncle Stans funeral, my father, a USMC veteran - between Korea and VN, suffered a heart attack and died peacefully in his in sleep in his home. At his funeral I was presented with his flag by an honor guard of the American Legion.
- The week following my father's funeral I joined my local AMVETS post, and have served to honor fellow veterans on funeral details ever since, as a rifleman.
-- There are several facets: the veterans salute of the casket or urn, the flag folding and presentation, the playing of taps, and the rifle salute and presentation of spent cartridges.
- The impact I see during or after these ceremonies is on faces of the non-veterans. To some it means nothing. To others, it is ... finally ... a reflection of what veterans have done or are/were willing to do for others. It is following these ceremonies, for a moment anyway, their might be a realization that freedom is not without cost.
- I plan to continue volunteering in this capacity as long as I am physically able, honoring my father and others.
As for someone else's question 'how long have we been invested in the Iraqi dinar - well, I guess I'd have to say since August of 1990. I had completed four years in the army reserves and then four years on active duty, and was within days of my ETS - moving home to the midwest ... or so I thought.
The LTC called me in ... explained a stop-lose ... because of a dictator named Saddam ... from Iraq ... invading Kuwait (which was a country I could not have picked out on a globe ...) and his republican guard.
The Col said - Your not going home (to the mid-west) but have to stay on Active Duty with a possible deployment to the middle east. Hmmm ... not what I was envisioning ...
I was sent to Fort Sam Houston for a year - and did not actually deploy to Saudi or Iraq, but none the less, the invasion of Kuwait in Aug 1990 had a direct impact that changed the course of my life.
So how long have I been invested in the IQD? Since 2007.
How long have I been invested in Iraq? That's the rest of the story.
Post by Alan » September 1st, 2013, 3:56 am • [Post 115] Here we are September 1st. What a great month to be in!! Not only can I officially say "I'll be home this month" but its also the predicted month that Delta's contact said we should see the value of the Dinar increased.
Yesterday we saw many articles come out that were talking about placing the deletion of the zero's in the hands of the CBI and the Government. It appears to be a trend from what I have seen though.
As far as I can remember articles were coming out saying the CBI was given the go ahead to raise the value. A few weeks later articles come out stating that the value of the currency would not be revalued until the elections in February (or was it march)?
Then the Iraqi gov says that "now is not a good time" to revalue the currency... Now yesterday we saw multiple articles about the deletion of the 000's.
So here we are today 1 September the day for indicitve rates. The indictive rates for Iraq are still 1166. Did we really expect to see a change today? Well, from a few KTFA post we tried to tie in other things that were happening to the indictive rates that come out on Sept 1. So, unfortunatally that theory was a bust :(.
We've heard bank stories and quite frankly I cannot wait to get home because im marching my butt straight to the bank and going to get the real deal story first hand. Trust but verify, if the military has taught me anything its those three words..... TRUST BUT VERIFY........
We all know that Maliki is..... as Frank would put it a BOZO :) We know that no one knows a date or a rate (somone does)... We are aware that there have been many laws passed and that there are probably many more that need to be passed. We were so close in 2010 with Shabibi raising the value and here we are in 2013 and again we belive we are so close to the value being rasied.. So, where are we really?
A few questions to stop and think about...
1. Do you really believe that this is the month to see an RV?
2. Why do you really believe that this is the month?
3. Do you believe that we will need to see the 2014 budget prior to seeing a rate?
4. How is September different from the many months prior?
5. Do you base your opinions because of what you have been told or based on your own research?
6. Why do you not think that September is the month?
1. Personally, I do not think that Sept will hold much more for us as any other month that has come and gone. I believe that many things have lined up for a possibility but I dont think its Sept.
There seems to be too much confusion going on on whos in charge of getting this done and why it hasent been done yet. I feel that if there was a timeframe given to the CBI after Ch7 then it would be complied with. It would be like a slap in the face to allow Iraq out of Ch7 and then not comply with IMF instuctions.
Maybe there was a time frame given. Perhaps its not 30 days or 60 days... Perhaps the time frame was 90 days. The IMF could have stated that Iraq must have an RV with their budget.. Who knows..
2. I really thought that the Qi cards being loaded with funds would show the rate. I think I might be leaning towards seeing the 2014 budget with the new rate and then the Qi Cards being loaded with the new rate.
I feel kind of between a rock and a hard place in this theory.. But either way I dont think well see the Qi Cards loaded with a new rate prior to the 2014 budget which hopefully will have the new rate.
We were so sure the 2013 had the new rate so im not putting all my apples in one basket to think that the new rate will be in the 2014 budget.. NO WAY NO HOW... It might be... It might not be..
3. Most of my opinions are based on a little bit of both from articles, research I do on my own, and what KTFA offers and from other sources.. Every source and I mean every single source says something a little different.
So its really hard to tell myself that I am fully educated on the Iraqi Dinar and the process that must take place prior to an RV. For the past 2 years we have thought that all the processes were done... And each day/week/month we see things happen, and we say "this is so imprtant".
I look back and think.... How was this not important 6 months ago.. We were sure it was to happen 6 months ago so how is it that the things that are happening now that are so important to an RV didnt happen 6 months ago? Im in constant confusion on this sort of thing. So, I take a little bit of info from here and there and I try to make the best evaluation..
4. I think ive kind of tied up the last question with my answers up top.
It's very hard to give an answer on what we have so little information on... All we can do is be our own person do our research and make the best call for ourselves.
Post by Bandit » September 1st, 2013, 4:21 am • [Post 118] Thank you Alan Very well said... I think we all feel some of the same things you stated. Though some people may be afraid to admit it.
If we don't see the change in September.... remember January 2014 is only 4 short months away.
Reklaw wrote on September 1st, 2013, 8:44 am: Continued prayers for our troops...
Post by Frank26 » September 1st, 2013, 9:29 am • [Post 157] There You go ! Finally! In the last 3 days I have been posting that this is NOT a war. O is pretending to ask permission to do something that he will NEVER do. Just to make it look like he did something in Syria. Syria situation is and has been done .. WEEKS AGO We ......... As a TEAM do NOT talk of these movements with You UNTIL the mission is accomplished.
Just like M .... Assad is a human left to the locals. They too .... Have been re-trained. We wanted 3 things targeted...... Done Done. M and A soo....... Gone Gone. I know this post is rather Blue Couchy .... Tuesday's CC will clarify. But for tonight ...... Join me on KTFA's Second Prayer CC. We start at 8 pm est for one hour............ Aloha :hibye: KTFA,Frank