[.MikeH] 12/14/13 Scotti G: A little clarity .. The Get Team Forum I am making an effort to provide some understanding to what I shared with the GET Team last Wed. First off; although it is very possible, I was not stating emphatically that the RV would happen this weekend.
The window which some of my sources were indicating was Friday the 13th through Sunday the 15th.
Though there are many reasons why the 15th could be a good date for the change of value, the reason this was given as a likely window was relevant to the WTO and Iraq.
Before I elaborate more about this I would add that two weeks ago, one of my sources was attending a meeting in Iraq where he heard the director of the WTO state that Iraq was 99% compliant with expectations/obligations placed upon them.
It would seem logical to think that all that remained to complete was the change in value of the IQD.
I received word Tuesday night about a meeting with leaders of WTO, IMF and World Bank where the expectation was that Iraq would change value of the IQD this weekend.
Read More Link on Right
This was based upon so called requirements of having an active currency in the marketplace prior to WTO reinstatement. I had heard a rumor of the possibility of a window that the currency must RV in prior to this reinstatement.
Quite honestly, I could not verify if this was an actual requirement or not. However, when I was also informed that the CBI had advised that the Qui cards would be accepted internationally by January 1, well this seemed to line up to some degree with the earlier information.
Is this the truth? All I can do is share the information to the best of my ability. I do ask the logical question that if the IQD is supposed to change in value two weeks prior to WTO reinstatement then why are we being told the Qui cards will be activated internationally on the 1st?
I have not put out that the RV would happen this week or this date like so many have and continue to do. I will not do that because quite frankly I dont believe anyone really knows.
For years I have stated until I hear the confirmation from the Banker, we do not have an RV.
Like most holders of IQD, I get frustrated at the inaccuracies and misconceptions which we contend with nearly every week. Sure I want their info to be right. I want to believe this journey is done and we can get on with our future.
The problem is that we still must live our future with or without the Dinar. It is important that we not lose sight of the things which are most important. That is our families and their well-being.
Keeping our eyes focused on our family, our work and our friends is essential to maintaining a healthy life. It is so easy to become dependent on all the rumors about the future of the Dinar.
Should I use the 800 numbers? By the way, I heard again last night that the numbers were being released last night (Friday 13th). This is like the hundredth time I have heard this since this plan was put together two years ago this December.
Should I only deal with Wells Fargo? Are these people with the 800 numbers even connected to Wells Fargo?? What about these NDA?s? I am confident that this stuff is all nonsense. You can do what you
With respect to your cashing in, dont let greed guide your future. Here is some food-for-thought. If you do want to test the waters with these 800 numbers, then I recommend you take an attorney with you to protect your interest. If these individuals will not let the attorney accompany you then your attorney will likely encourage you to not go through with the agreement. It is ridiculous to think the banks will demand you sign a non-disclosure agreement.
LOOK, this is a likely a once in a lifetime opportunity. Are you willing to follow the crowd? Or should you take responsibility for your own future?
Understand this. You are in the driver seat. You hold the currency. The banks who will handle the exchange of the Dinar want you to put your money in their banks. They will work with you. If you gather 5 - 10 of your family or friends together and go to the bank as a group, your strength is your currency.
You can go to several banks and ask what rate they are willing to give you should you agree to leave lets say 25% of your money in their bank for 6 months to a year. The more bankers you speak with, the more leverage you will have. Don’t buy into this nonsense that you will only have a few days to cash in. Enough with the conspiracy stuff!
I have stated for nearly three years that within 48 hours, (not that long if you think about it) I will put together a comprehensive call. To the best of my ability, this call will provide sound advice from the banker, security experts and guidance for protecting your future.
Now certainly I initially I plan to cash in a little dinar so I can take care of responsibilities. I will however take time to do things right and have a workable plan in place. There is some information we will not have until the currency has value and we are able to gain better understanding of our responsibilities and abilities.
All I am saying here is you do not have to run and cash it all in on the first day. You do not need to follow anyone.
You are not going to get an outrageous rate by going with some group that makes claims that they can do something that you cannot.
Please be smart and seek sound counsel from professionals who are better equipped to assist you. In His mercy and grace