[..OKIEOILMAN] I HOPE BY NOW YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I WAS REFERRING TO WHEN I STATED ISSUE'S WERE TO BE SETTLED IN "SHORT ORDER"-----------BLESSINGS GALORE
[~PoppaD] The 3pm TNT call is stating that Maliki announced that he RI'd the IQD this past Saturday. 11 different confirmations. UST got caught off-guard and is now scrambling to release it in the US banking system. The question this moment is: is it an RI or RV? BBC announced at 2:30 this am of the impending RV.
[duffy1] PoppaD: They said R.I. So, I would assume that it will now RV. We wait and see.
[pick3king] ..Sambo How long is short order
[..Sambo] pick3king i dont know - just be prepared but be patient
Camdoc: Follow up on Global Asset Funds Release
From April 16th: Intel from Asian Royal Family
The release of funds will be in 10 days at a ceremony with the Royal Family in an Asian nation.
The funds will take a few days to trickle out after that.
This event has been planned and anticipated for the last 635 years.
There will be vast amounts of wealth released for ALL of the projects to clean up the oceans, heal the earth, bring new technology, feed the people, educate the people, house the people, etc.
We will then have 16 years to get our ship together using this money and the new technologies that are now being released. If we do not manage it in that time, it will be too late.
From Today, Monday 4-28-14: Camdoc: I just heard this morning that the celebration to release the Global Collateral Accounts is done, and there is excitement among those who are aware. My Australian contact is now in Indonesia with my original contact, and they are dining with a prince tonight.
The quadrillions of dollars worth of Global Collateral Funds should start out within the next few days. Does this have anything to do with flying purple pigs? Maybe not, as Indonesians are mostly Moslem.
Another source says that Obama will be signing on to the release today.
walkongstick wrote on April 28th, 2014,
:Barzani: four days and Kurdistan oil will be available in global markets.
04/28/2014 Arbil / not / the president of the Kurdistan Regional Government Barzani for that oil will be available in the global market early next month. The Kurdistan and Turkey have concluded a year agreements in the field of energy including oil exports from the Kurdistan region to Turkey directly via a new pipeline.
The agreement raised the wrath of officials in Baghdad, who assert that the federal government is the only owner of the right in the management of energy resources, and it rejects any attempt to export oil in isolation from it. Over the months conducting Baghdad and Erbil talks as Turkey tried to mediate between the two sides to find a way out of the crisis, which has worsened recently after wave of Baghdad to cut off funds for Kurdistan and delayed sending the salaries of employees in the last two months.
Barzani said in an interview with TV Rouda NH on 05/02/2014 Kurdistan oil will be available in the global oil markets.
The Kurdish transports crude to world markets via a pipeline Kirkuk - Ceyhan which is controlled by Baghdad to Turkey, but the Kurdish exports across the track stopped in late 2012 because of a dispute over payments. Kurdistan began exporting crude individually from the Taq Taq oil field to the Turkish port of Mersin in early January of last year through the trucks were estimated at about 60 thousand barrels per day.
Kurdistan is seeking to export around 300 thousand barrels per day to world markets via the new line extends to the Turkish port of Ceyhan on the Mediterranean.
Shade: could this mean international rate within 4 days???
Dame: VERY INTERESTING.....
Nova: I AGREE!!!!!!!!
Emailed to Recaps:
Did You Know?
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body "falls asleep",
you can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing -food, attractive people and danger
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.
15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia
16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!
17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins to boil 1.5 liters of water!!
18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell !!
19. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!
20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
28. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything!
30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
31. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
32. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'
37. What other people think of you is none of your business.
38. Time heals everything.
39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.