Nobleman2013: When Kuwait RV’d. It was 3 pm on a wed when everyone gave up on it cause it was coming everyday.... Boom just like that it happened. Don't expect or think that you have to wake up to it. Banks all reconcile on Mon night here. Forex always resets Tues night. Be positive. It's here
Iko Ward : Ever chop down a good size tree. You can get it right to the point of balance where all it takes is a little push from your hand. We're right there with this thing.
Rrrr: Seize this Moment of RV….. It’s a truly magical moment… don’t try to touch it…just feel it’s presence….. don’t try to understand it…. Just know that it is here… no questions…. No doubt… when the universe is ready… She will let it Break Out.
Iko ward: According to intel, everything is done and the banks wanted two more weeks to train. Even though they created the stampede they are now asking us to let them build some fences. That was around ten business days ago. If it were my call I'd say Thursday is the last and final back wall and after that, burn it down.
Read More Link on Right
Jim8653: A friend of mine from Montgomery called at 7:30 cst this am to tell me he saw 8 armored cars at a WF location, the same location another friend saw 8-10 suits leaving at 5pm everyday the past week. Sounds like an exchange center getting ready
Leon987: I think what postponed this was the smaller banks getting into this deal .There is alot of smaller banks to coordinate with each other .It took forever for the Banks to agree and there were only 4 or 5 top banks
[Pam D.] My husband and I keep reminding ourselves that once we exchange, this will have been the best decision we ever made, regardless of how long it took to come to fruition. And I keep saying over and over, once this goes live and we exchange, we will hardly remember all this waiting - we will be busy living our lives, blessing others and living out our plans.
[Papa Bear] Word for Day Matthew 7:24-29 .Build strong crazy week ahead
[Papa Bear] ROCK
[Gdsgrl21] Papa Bear so we need to put on our seatbelt for this coming week?
[Papa Bear] Gdsgrl21 Very Fast
[Gdsgrl21] Papa Bear good ride or bad ride?
[Papa Bear] Yes more so than most weeks
[BLESSME] Papabear so I guess we will get a lot of miss info this week. I'm ready for it to end. Lol
[Papa Bear] Sing the song that goes with that verse to calm the winds when they hit
[Gdsgrl21] Translation to Papa Bear: Stay grounded, keep your feet on the rock = keep the faith and don't be shaken. A bumpy ride is coming this week but don't be afraid!
Topic: Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts. Charles Dickens
jdtolle » February 24th, 2014, Be amazing
You’re not here today to just get by. You’re here to be amazing.
There are a lot of challenges and obstacles, yet there is no reason to be anything less than amazing. Feel the true passion that lives in you, and let the passion push you to do something amazing.
Look around, and see how beautiful and filled with wonder the world is. You are part of an amazing universe, and can be just as amazing in your own unique way.
Today is not just a couple dozen hours to struggle through. Today represents your opportunity to express your amazing nature in new ways.
Focus your attention and energy on what you love and treasure most. In that love is the power to be authentically and uniquely amazing.
This is a one-of-a-kind, amazing day. You’re here to make it even more so, so starting right now, do it.
— Ralph Marston Wishing All a Safe, Warm and Blessed Day
Emailed to Recaps: (While we Wait!!)
O x y m o r o n s
1. Is it good if a vacuum really sucks?
2. Why is the third hand on the watch called the second hand?
3. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we ever know?
4. If Webster wrote the first dictionary, where did he find the words?
5. Why do we say something is out of whack? What is a whack?
6. Why does "slow down" and "slow up" mean the same thing?
7. Why does "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
8. Why do "tug" boats push their barges?
9. Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game" when we are already there?
10. Why are they called " stands" when they are made for sitting?
11. Why is it called "after dark" when it really is "after light"?
12. Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
13. Why are a "wise man" and a "wise guy" opposites?
14. Why do "overlook" and "oversee" mean opposite things?
15. Why is "phonics" not spelled the way it sounds?
16. If work is so terrific, why do they have to pay you to do it?
17. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
18. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
19. If you are cross-eyed and have dyslexia, can you read all right?
20. Why is bra singular and panties plural?
21. Why do you press harder on the buttons of a remote control when you know the batteries are dead?
22. Why do we put suits in garment bags and garments in a suitcase?
23. How come abbreviated is such a long word?
24. Why do we wash bath towels? Aren't we clean when we use them?
25. Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
26. Why do they call it a TV set when you only have one?
27. Christmas - What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of your socks?
28. Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
I dunno, why do we?