New Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 3 2016
Compiled on the early morning of 3 Oct. 2016 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com
A. Situation Report as of 12 am EST Oct. 2 2016: "God's Providence" - SITREP - 00:00 EDT - Sunday - October 2, 2016
1. At midnight on Oct. 2, 2016 in mainland China the PROC agreed to allow the Chinese Yuan/Renminbi to be traded as an international currency for the first time in its history going back to its founding in 1948. This specific day and time was selected to sync the GCR/RV with the first day of the New Year (Hebrew - 5776; Islamic - 1438) of the Julianne calendar's Oct 1, 2016 fiscal year start in the Western world.
2. On Sunday Oct. 2, 2016 redemption deposits will be post-dated to Mon. Oct. 3, 2016 and go towards funding the new US Republic government (by Chinese Elder design).
3. At noon EST Oct. 1, 2016 TRNs become live and fell under control of the Republic Treasury for the first time legally.
4. Oct. 2, 2016 (fiscal year 2017) was the agreed upon transfer date of control by which all debts were both reconciled and eliminated in 2016 accounting. New books + new money + new values + new year = new era for humanity.
B. Bank bailouts as of Oct. 1 2016: Gary Larrabee - EU Banking Mayhem, One Bank at a Time The Euopean banking system was reported to be in a mayhem.
C. Oct. 2 2016 Intel Report as of 12 noon EST: "Chipping Away" - Intel SITREP - 12:00 EDT - Sunday - October 2, 2016
1. On Saturday Oct. 1 2016 all final administrative holds were taken off of all first basket and super sovereign SDR currencies.
2. Sovereign Rates were known internally by redemption center bankers, but they were not on the bank screen. So, you must ask for them.
3. There was a very high level of security (all be it invisible to most) in skies (drones, helicopters, spy planes), on the ground (special forces), in transportation hubs (national guard) and at all of the 7,000 off site redemption locations (a combination of local police, Republic military, FBI and intelligence agency).
D. Oct. 2 2016 Anon:
1. India ratified the Paris agreement on Oct. 2.
2. Neil Keenan commented in Facebook: "I know for a fact that it it supposed to be the week of the 3rd not necessarily the 3rd, and they still need another signature on the agreement. Chinese signed yesterday Oct. 1. This is not over with yet and the Family has not really approved the use of their assets, seeing they have been illegally used for the past 100 years or more. Putin is demanding a few things as well and rightfully so. Let's face it, we allowed our so called government to screw us for a long time."
E. Gary Larabee Report: Gary Larrabee - Appointments within 45 min. when you Call the 800#'s
1. When you call the 800 number, they can make your appointment within 45 min. or you could be scheduled for an apt. 2-6 days out.
2. Zim redemptions will be required to sign an eight-page Non Disclosure Agreement.
3. The longer the payout period you agree to, the higher the rate on your exchange, plus the higher the interest rate you could get on money you leave at the bank.
4. If the RV doesn't happen by Mon the US government will have to shut down because the Federal Reserve closed Sept. 30 and the Congressional budget was calculated on the new US gold backed currency.
5. Zim rates without the zeros removed were very high. You should take the highest rate you could handle so you could fund not only your own Humanitarian project, but various other Humanitarian Projects. You will direct where your money goes.
6. You will be asked what rate you want. Rates as high as $3,500 have been given out in the US.
7. Dunford's team were cleaning out Cabal people. Some have been taken out, others are scheduled.
8. All sovereign country's debts have been paid out according to signed treaties.
F. Anon: Today was the accumulation of the completion of several cycles:
1. Sept. 30 - It was the end of Fiscal Year 2016, the end of the Cabal Rein, the implosion of German Banks, the end of the Old Books. It was the Black Moon (2nd New Month in one month).
2. Oct. 1 - It was the new Global Fiscal Year 2017, the new IMF basket of global currencies with China's Yuan, the new Basel III Asset Backed Banks, all National Sovereign Debts were forgiven, the New Books started. It was National Golden Week in China. The New Republic of the United States began. Russia was now head of the UN Security Council, with a new Secretary-General to be elected soon.
3. Oct. 2 - India Ratified the Paris Agreement on Gandhi's Birthday, activating the Global Gold Standard. It was the Islamic New Year and the Jewish New Year.
4. Oct. 3 - First Business Day all opened under the New System.
G. On Oct. 2 2016 WSOMN AdminBill said: This looks to be a very good week. The Chinese continue to push this to conclusion while the US continues to stall, IMO. The stalling cannot be continued much longer as most banks and economies are on the brink of collapse. With the RV/GCR many things will change that will negatively affect the value of the US dollar, while at the same time will increase the value of other currencies. The stall will not continue. I'm looking for good things to happen very soon. We know the banks are ready in the US and elsewhere.
H. On Your Exchange:
1. During the redemption you will be evaluated for how ready you are to handle a Soverign negotiated rate, and on what things you will do to help humanity and job creation with the money.
2. You will also probably be asked what rate you want.
3. The longer the structured payout that you agree to, the higher the redemption rate and quarterly interest rate you can get. The highest rates go with the 50 year payout.
4. You will be scheduled for appointments in about 2 to 6 days after you call the 800 number. No higher sovereign rates will be given after the first 6 days.
5. The RV will happen this weekend. It has to go because according to treaty no countries accept the federal reserve note anymore, and the budget passed by Congress has to be funded by the US Republic treasury US notes (USN). If the RV doesn't happen by Monday, the entire US government must shut down. There are also international reasons why it must happen.
6. All debts were now paid off according to treaties. This included country to country sovereign debts, mortgages, student loans, credit card bills, etc. One caller who has been daily hounded by multiple debt collectors without letup, called to report that for the first time in over a month he did not get even one call.
I. On Oct. 2 2016 ZAP reported: We are preparing for a very large week, and getting our infrastructure in place once the first funds starting hitting us on Wed.
J. Situation Report as of 2 am EST Oct. 3 2016:
1. As of 2 am EST on Mon. Oct 3 private appointments scheduled earlier in the week for late last night Sun evening Oct. 2, 2016 were converting at this hour. The RV was happening with accessibility to liquid funds inside the US.
2. ZIM holders only were getting the first appointments. The first wave of redeemers included paymasters, sub groups leaders and select clients in Reno.
3. Pre-selected American citizens including Bond holders were getting paid as early as Sat. night just after midnight on Oct. 2 2016.
4. Clients were flowing through redemption centers while the masses were still being made to wait, though the volume of those being processed was drastically increasing.
Clearly there was a "restricted release" strategy in play. The much anticipated RV first basket was being carefully managed and introducing capital into the money supply very slowly versus a fire hose mentality.
5. A 6.2 day conversion timeline started sometime Mon. Oct. 3 to process all levels of private redeemers through Sun. Oct. 9 that would allow for a Mon. Oct. 10 public release start date.
6. The Chinese love doing major financial things on repeating days such as 8/8, 9/9, 10/10... so maybe all was not lost for later this morning.
7. Perhaps they were trying to ramp up the CIPS system in phases of volumes or maybe they were waiting till the absolute dead of night on the west coast which was also complete darkness in Hawaii and Alaska for safety?
8. Top Asian banking and White Hat Republic government sources say that Oct 3, 2016 was the scheduled transition day for the new management of the global financial system.
9. Christine LeGarde signed off on behalf of the cabal Sun. Oct. 2 at noon.
10. They've arrested or elongated over 500 cabal actors this week--the worst of the worst. Anyone seen Jack Lew lately?
11. Four digit ZIM sovereign rates are very much real with regards to international humanitarian projects that sincerely service humanity's most difficult 3rd world dilemmas (food, water, shelter, health, micro finance, etc.).
12. What we don't know tonight is the sequence of events to this greater good master plan roll out as it relates to minute by minute timing. That said, we do know better than most and seem to finally have our arms fully around the general RV roll out process. Little victories while we wait right:) Not much longer folks. Hang in there.
ADMINBILL THIS WEEK LOOKS PROMISING. MANY POINTING TO A CONCLUSION. BANKS ARE READY AND NEED THE ASSET BACKED CURRENCY TO STIMULATE BOTTOM LINE.
Tennessee: Cash-strapped Saudi Arabia switches to Gregorian calendar to pay civil servants less
site wont let me post this interesting!!
Samson: These are the 14 countries with the safest banks in the world
With speculation rife that Deutsche Bank may be on the brink of collapse under the weight of a massive fine from the US Department
of Justice, the safety and security of financial institutions is once again under the spotlight.
As a result, we decided to take a look into the countries around the world with the safest banks, using the World Economic Forum's recently-released Global Competitiveness Survey, which offers a bundle of indicators to show the health of a country's institutions.
One of those is the perceived safeness of banks.
WEF used its executive opinion survey to ask "in general, how do you perceive the soundness of banks?"
So the measure isn't based on any objective economic or accounting measure, but rather by the perceptions of the population. The countries are ranked from 1 (banks need more money) to 7 (banks are generally sound).
The survey showed that people in the UK and US really don’t trust their banking systems after the 2008 financial crisis. The UK was ranked 62nd and the US came in at 36th, below Guatemala, Colombia, and Honduras.
Check out the countries with the safest banks below.
14. Czech Republic — The Czech banking sector is unusual in that foreign-owned lenders dominate the industry, but consumers don't seem to mind, ranking them the 14th safest in the world.
13. Guatemala — The densely populated Central American nation of 15.5 million people has three key players in its banking system — Banco Industrial, Banco G&T Continental, and Banco de Desarrollo Rural. All three are seen as being fairly sound, according to the WEF's survey.
12. Luxembourg — It's no surprise Luxembourg scores highly, as the country is famous for its financial sector. Its Banque et Caisse d’Épargne de l’État is often cited as one of the safest on earth.
11. Panama — As the country has no central bank, Panamanian lenders are run conservatively, with capital ratios almost twice the required minimum on average. Traditionally seen as a tax haven, the country has made substantial strides to shake off that reputation since the financial crisis.
10. Sweden — Although Swedish lenders are being squeezed by the Riksbank's negative interest rate policy, Swedish banks are still among the safest in the world, according to the WEF.
9. Chile — In July, ratings agency Fitch cut the outlook of the country's banking system to negative, based on "weakening asset quality and profitability," but that hasn't spooked Chileans, according to the WEF.
8. Singapore — Singapore is renowned as one of the world's great financial centres, and the soundness of its banking sector reflects that.
7. Norway — As an oil-reliant economy, Norway has faced serious issues in recent years, and in August, its banking system had its outlook cut to negative by Moody's. However, the country's banks remain very sound, the WEF's survey suggests.
6. Hong Kong — Another global financial centre, Hong Kong is home to arms of most of the world's biggest banks, and some of the world's safest financial institutions.
5. Australia — A small group of four major banks divide up most of Australia's banking sector, while foreign banks are tightly regulated, making sure the system is sturdy.
4. New Zealand — New Zealand's banking sector is dominated by a group of five financial players. Decent profits and growth without too much competition has seen the sector thrive, although it slips from second last year to fourth in 2016.
3. Canada — Canadian banks have long been a byword for stability. The country has had only two small regional bank failures in almost 100 years, and had zero failures during the Great Depression of the 1930s. Last year, the country's banks were seen as the safest on earth, so confidence has clearly slipped a little.
2. South Africa — South Africa's so-called 'Big Four' — Standard Bank, FirstRand Bank, Nedbank, and Barclays Africa — dominate the country's consumer sector, and are widely seen to be pretty safe, with only one other nation scoring higher.
1. Finland — Finland's banking sector is dominated by co-operative and savings banks, which take little risk. The country's central bank governor, Erkki Liikanen, below, has led the way on proposals to split investment banking and deposit-taking activities at European lenders. Ranked fourth in 2015's list, Finland's banks have got even safer this year.
The SDR is poised to become the de facto global reserve currency
The response to U.S. efforts to cheapen the dollar in 2010 — 2011 was not long in coming. It came from four directions — IMF, Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia. Enter the new world money: Petro-SDR.
Less than a year after Obama’s declaration of a new currency war, the IMF released a paper that is a blueprint for implementation of a new global reserve currency called the Special Drawing Right (SDR), or world money.
On December 1, 2015, the IMF announced that the Chinese yuan would be included in the basket of currencies used to determine the value of one SDR. With China onboard, the SDR is poised to become the de facto global reserve currency.
China’s and Russia’s immediate response to the coming dollar collapse and rise of the SDR is to buy gold. (It’s not yet possible to diversify heavily into SDR denominated assets because there are very few SDR assets available.) Russia has acquired over 1,000 tons of gold in the past seven years, and China has acquired over 3,000 tons of gold in the same time.
Combined Russian and Chinese gold purchases are over 10% of all the official gold in the world. China has also acquired billions of SDRs in secret secondary market transactions brokered by the IMF.
Saudi Arabia’s response has been more subtle, but may be more dramatic in the end. Relations between Saudi Arabia and the U.S. have deteriorated sharply over the course of the Obama administration. The primary cause was the Iran-U.S. nuclear negotiations and what amounts to the U.S. recognizing Iran as the leading regional power.
In the past months, the U.S. ended the secrecy surrounding Saudi ownership of U.S. Treasury securities (in place since 1975). The U.S. also released a formerly top secret 28-page section of the 9/11 Commission Report that clearly reveals links between members of the Saudi royal family and the 9/11 hijackers and Al Qaeda.
The Saudis have threatened to dump their U.S. Treasury securities in response to the release of the secret report, but so far that threat has not materialized.
Saudi Arabia is dealing from a position of weakness in relation to the U.S. Saudi Arabia is now running a fiscal deficit rather than a surplus, so the issue of where to invest reserves is moot. In fact, Saudi has been selling its reserves, mainly U.S. Treasuries, to cover its fiscal deficit.
The U.S. is no longer dependent on Saudi Arabia for energy supplies. It has become a net exporter of energy and has the largest oil reserves in the world. All of the conditions that gave rise to the petrodollar now stand in the exact opposite position of where they were in 1975.
Neither the U.S. nor Saudi Arabia have much leverage over the other, in contrast to 1975 when each side held powerful trump cards.
This does not mean that oil will be priced in a currency other than dollars tomorrow. It does mean that a new pricing mechanism is possible and no one should be surprised if it happens.
Saudi Arabia could easily price oil in yuan, then swap the yuan for Swiss francs or SDRs, and use the proceeds to add to its reserves or buy gold. Saudi Arabia could also price oil in SDRs or gold and hold those assets or swap them for other hard currencies to diversify away from dollars.
The possibilities are numerous. The conversion of oil prices away from dollars to some alternative is just a matter of time.
All of these trends — IMF support for SDRs, Russian and Chinese support for gold, and Saudi Arabia’s search for a new benchmark for oil — came to a head in Hangzhou, China at the G20 Leaders’ Summit, almost seven years to the day after the Pittsburgh G20 Summit that spawned the new currency war. China’s President Xi is the President of the G20 for 2016, has made strides on the world stage as an equal partner with the U.S. in the management of the international monetary system.
Now, less than four weeks following the G20 Summit, the yuan will officially join the SDR. The yuan will make up over 10% of the SDR. From there, new issuance of world money (SDRs) will be supported by China because every time the IMF issues new SDRs, they will be expanding the role of the Chinese yuan as a reserve currency.
Gold, yuan, and SDRs all have one thing in common — they are alternatives to the dollar. As momentum toward these alternatives grows, the role of dollars as a reserve currency could diminish quite quickly — like sterling’s role between 1914 and 1944. The result for dollar holders will be exactly the same as the result for sterling holders: inflation and lost wealth.
New political and financial arrangements, and new forms of energy, will no doubt emerge over time.
The key to wealth preservation is to move out of the declining form of money — dollars — and into the rising forms of money — gold and SDRs — sooner rather than later.
original article on The Daily Reckoning. Copyright 2016.