Dragoon: Boots on the ground Kurdistan
Hello everyone,Yes I am here. I can confirm that Iraqi people are truly very happy with Abadi and what he is doing.
Many of them really want to see Maliki get what is coming to him.
The people know about revaluing there currency but not how significant it really is for them.
They really do not (for the common person) understand the international implications of the currency RV.
So yes they are very excited here and I just hope that this is the true beginning of the RV after Abadi cleans house.
Greyeagle1: Seems to me that he is now moving in a very positive direction to rid Maliki of any immunity so the process will start. Also lets everybody else know what is next if they continue their obstructive ways.
Elmerf12346: Greyeagle when you move a Boulder out of your way there's a lot more to be viewed
Already Blessed: MALIKI DOES NOT STAND OUT TO ME.....HE HAS BEEN HANDLED FOR A LONG TIME AS DC SAYS....AND THE WORLD COURT IS TAKING CARE OF HIM BUT AS ELMER JUST SAID....THEY ARE ENDING DISTRACTIONS AND MALIKI IS DEFINITELY A DISTRACTION
REMEMBER THAT HE WAS THE RULER OF AN IMPORTANT COUNTRY.....THE WORLD FROWNS ON TAKING THEM OUT ;) SO IT TAKES TIME TO HANDLE THINGS IN A CIVILIZED FASHION
2562bce: Removing Maliki through established, formal processes tells me that everyone is very concerned about preserving stability and legitimacy of the government of Iraq. Good job!
Greenstream: Look how far Abadi has come in just one yr. as P.M…. Aug 11th will be one yr.
elmerf123456 : Iraqi Cabinet voted unanimously, on the decisions Abadi Iraqi cabinet voted in its meeting held special session, on Sunday, unanimously, on the decisions of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi, a week after a wave of mass protests against corruption and deterioration of services, including central and southern governorates with a Shiite majority.
And it decided to cancel Abadi, head of the special allocations presidencies, bodies and institutions, and the abolition of the posts of Vice President and Prime Minister, and the reopening of past and current corruption files
Ebadi said Office in a statement, seen by (Basenyoz), "The Voice of the Council of Ministers, today, unanimously approved the first package of reforms presented by the Prime Minister, in the presence of 31 ministers …..Abadi's reforms request passes uncontested.
Iko Ward : ISX dropped a quarter percent last night. Will be interesting to see what the world thinks tonight when the markets start trading
Already Blessed: ONE OF THE THINGS THAT SOME OF YOU ARE ALSO MISSING IS THAT THIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT IRAQ.....THIS IS A GLOBAL RESET AND SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN JUST IRAQ.
IRAQ HAS BEEN READY AND IS DOING THE THINGS THEY NEEDED TO DO AS A COUNTRY....IF WE WERE WAITING ON IRAQ THEN THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALL THE ACTIVITY OR ACTION ITEMS THAT WE HAVE WITNESSED TO PUT THIS THRU SO MANY TIMES ALREADY.
IT IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN WHAT WE CAN SEE
THE PEOPLE THAT I TALK TO SAY THAT WE ARE STILL, AS TONY SAID, WATCHING FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY ANYTIME .... ANY MINUTE OR ANY SECOND....WE ARE THAT CLOSE!
WATCHING THE NEWS IS AWESOME....SEEING THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IS VERY GRATIFYING AS WE HAVE ALL FOLLOWED THEIR PROGRESS AND ARE SO PROUD OF THEIR NATION…
BUT AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE SAYS.....WE PREFER THE LEADING INDICATORS AND WHAT IS HAPPENING "NOW" BEHIND THE SCENES AND THE TRAILING INDICATORS WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED
Zerb: in a wink of an eye...in the still of the night...our whole world can instantaneously change...
JJONESMX: » August 9th, 2015, 12:00 pm
The text of the first package of reforms presented by the Prime Minister, Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi in the special session of the Council of Ministers held on 09.08.2015
9 - 8 -2015
The text of the first package of reforms presented by the Prime Minister, Dr. Haidar al-Abbadi in the special session of the Council of Ministers held on 09.08.2015 voted on by the Council of Ministers unanimously after depending on God, and in response to calls sincere good for reference painted clear lines to activate the political and administrative reform , and out of respect for the will of our dear people in the completion of its claims legitimate, and with an emphasis on assigning the armed and security forces and the popular crowd, and support the ministries and other parties to the war effort to achieve victory the expeditious to Daash gangs.
Based on the requirements of the public interest, and based on Article 78 of the Constitution and our face adoption package the following reforms: First, the focus of administrative reform
1. Reducing the comprehensive and immediate in the number of protections for all state officials, including the three presidencies, ministers, MPs and special grades and general managers and governors and members of the provincial councils and their grades, and are converted surplus to defense and interior ministries by subordination to train them and prepare them for the national duties in defense of the homeland and protect citizens, and continue to determine privileges Other officials, including (Auto and housing) according to fair legal standards.
2. Cancel the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister immediately.
3. Removal of all senior positions of independent bodies, agents and Ministries and advisers and directors of two years of political and sectarian quotas, and holds the professional committee appointed by the Prime Minister and the selection of candidates in the light of the competence and integrity to take advantage of national and international experience in this area standards, and exempt from do not have the required conditions.
4. Feminine ministries and agencies to increase efficiency in government work and reduce costs.
5. Subjugate other ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to accountability through calendar programs designed for this purpose and holds the committee to evaluate the performance submit periodic reports to the Prime Minister.
6. Cancel sites advisers in the ministries Outsourcing advisors and determine the three presidencies five advisers for each presidency.
7. The abolition of differences in salaries through reform of salaries and allowances system, and provide a new system during the month.
8. Cancel the special provisions for each presidencies bodies and state institutions and retirees, including instructions issued by the Prime Minister to take into account the justice and professional competence.
9. Authorize the Prime Minister the power to dismiss governors or heads of local councils and their members in the event of a malfunction in the performance or violation of applicable laws or corruption cases.
Second, the focus of financial reform
1. Reform of the expenses and revenues of the state structure through: a. Tackle tax evasion both in terms of income tax and broadening the tax base that the system is covered under the facilitator deal positively with him, and the development of the system on the grounds minute to prevent corruption and reduce the burden on self-employed.
b. The application of customs tariff fair at all border crossing points, including the Kurdistan region and ports; and the use of international companies discreet in this area to prevent corruption and promote national product; and preventing the dumping of the Iraqi market.
2. Lowering the upper limit of the pensions of officials and drafting a progress during the week dealing with the wrong decisions taken previously.
Third, the focus of economic reform 1. It holds crisis cell to take appropriate decisions to activate the movement of investment and stimulate the private sector through; a. Activate loans to stimulate the economy in the country, and operation of the unemployed, both endorsed by the cell in respect of loans scheduled for the industrial sector and the agricultural sector and the housing sector amounting to 5 trillion dinars, and in respect of loans to support small projects amounting trillion dinars.
And the committee in charge of the development of mechanisms to submit its recommendations before the end of this week.
b. To work on activating the cabinet's decision and the crisis cell to pay dues payable to the private sector companies, and the announcement of this; in an equitable manner to facilitate their work and create new jobs.
c. The completion of payment term program prepared by the Ministry in charge of Planning in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance during the week, and submit it to the cell crisis for approval, in order to provide services to the citizens.
2. Cancel all exceptions of the Implementing Regulations of government contracts excluding armament contracts in the Department of Defense is currently, and to authorize the President of the Council of Ministers to grant emergency exceptions.
3. Activation strategies discreet work prepared by State institutions, including in particular what has been achieved in cooperation with international organizations.
Fourth, the focus of the services 1. Exit package measures to resolve the problems in the areas of electricity; production, transmission and distribution, and collection and to be completed within two weeks.
2. The adoption of effective community-based control program to detect decline or failure in the delivery of services in order to negligent accounting, requires the collection of activating the work of providing services efficiently, whether at the level of ministries, or local governments.
Fifth: the focus of the fight against corruption one. Activating the role of the Anti-Corruption Council, and assume his presidency, Mr. Prime Minister, and the launch of a campaign (Where did you get this) along with the other functions of the Council, and in cooperation with the judiciary.
2. Activating the role of the regulatory institutions and the disclosure of spoilers and establish criteria for evaluating the performance of regulatory institutions and requires; activating the role of the national integrity, and reconsider the offices of inspectors general and focus on the core functions of their offices as required by the feminine these offices, and stop the sag in which, in order to be effective .
3. Open past and current files of corruption under the supervision of a supreme committee to combat corruption, made up of specialists and working principle (Where did you get this), and invite the judiciary to adopt a number of specialized judges well-known integrity fully to investigate all well and prosecute corrupt, and set a time limit to resolve the issues of censorship and expose corruption and announced According to the law.
These decisions and guidelines which we are launching today, is the first package on the path of reform that we seek, and the fight against corruption. With the passage of this package, we will take the necessary measures to implement them. God Crown success
Thunderhawk » August 9th, 2015, • Revival of History: China Conquers Silk Road
Referring to the China-led "One Belt and One Road" initiative, experts often mean the development of the Eurasian region, while Beijing's bold project goes far beyond the Eurasian continent.
Beijing's initiative is aimed at bringing together not only the states of the Eurasian continent but also Eastern Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, as well as the South Pacific nations (most notably Australia and New Zealand) and even Latin America.
In other words, China's "Silk Road spirit" is meant to establish close ties between all continents.
But as noted by Japanese journalist Hirotake Maeda in the 19th century, the goal of constructing railways in this region was to equip the routes on which the natural resources of the Black Sea and Caspian Sea could be delivered via the Black Sea to Europe and around the world.
Nevertheless, the Caucasus region was at the center of trade flows in Eurasia well before the railways. An important role was played back then by the rural roads, which passed through the south of Russia.
History shows that the relationship between China, Eurasia and the Black Sea region began a long time ago.
The route was opened up by Zhang Qian in the Western Han Dynasty from 139 BC to 129 BC and the routes were gradually formed throughout the Han Dynasty. With the establishment of the Tang Dynasty and the great prosperity of that time, the road flourished and reached its apex.
According to Japanese journalist Hirotake Maeda, the history of the “Silk Road” was made into a documentary over 30 years ago.
In one of the parts of the program there was an entire segment dedicated to the Caucasus region. They showed footage of the ‘Dead city’ in South Ossetia, the Georgian Military Road, the Vardzia cave monastery complex in Southern Georgia, Azerbaijan Sheki and Baku, as well as the monastery of Echmiadzin in Armenia.
According to the information provided in the show the old “Silk Road” went through the 1,100 kilometer wall of the Caucasus Mountains. But in fact the route of the Silk Road went straight into the Black Sea connecting with the Crimean route.
In the 6th century the road passed along the northern coast of the Caspian Sea, to avoid the high taxes imposed by the Sasanian dynasty which ruled over the region.
Silk was discovered in the ‘Moshchevaya Balka’ located in the North-West Caucasus. The Chinese upon discovering the secret of how to make silk carefully guarded this secret in order to maintain the monopoly on silk production.
Hence, it is worth mentioning that China's Silk Road Economic Belt and the 21st Century Maritime Silk Road initiative is also a carefully thought-out strategy aimed at pursuing China's geopolitical objectives, as Stratfor analysts pointed out last month.