Iraq then progressed accordingly as the week continued.
1. Announcement that the people are going to get paid shares of the oil revenues beginning 3/21. This is the HCL law implementation ! This is HUGE! By the way there was a gross misunderstanding of articles that came out again this week about Kurdistan once again negotiating with the GOI for these oil payments and meanwhile turning on the oil spigot.
As I said in my last couple news articles these kind of articles are foolish and lies. They are meant only to fool us and confuse us cause we all know that HCL was fully agreed upon months ago and just waiting in the wings to be implemented. It is now progressing into full implementation.
2. Article after article on an announcement made by the finance ministry that Iraq will see a major economic change in the country by April 1st of this year.
3. CBI changing its governor. Why now?
4. USA aggressively working with Iraq to free political prisoners. Why now?
Items to watch for in the coming days.
3. Iraq does not do a sudden 180 degree turn around and starts lying to us about delays once again, then we know the RV is halted again. We are in trouble. I do not foresee this happening but let’s all watch for it. It is one of those tail tail signs.
3. Announcement in Iraq of currency now fully international. We are then told the rates are live and active at the banks and we can proceed to bring in our currencies to exchange.
Lots of issues with much needed laws all of sudden are moving forward in Iraq. If you notice they all have to do with the new rate and paying out some kind of money/funds to the various long overdue scheduled programs. .
So why hold up any of these laws when it comes to paying out money? Cause the new rate of the RV is in the budget and all these expenditures are line items in the budget. Also the 2011 (the RV budget money) is also rolled up in the 2013 budget and kept getting rolled up in each years subsequent budget since then. Since they could not spend the money that had to roll it forward.
This is why the GOI has always been out of money. This is (among other reasons too) why the prime minister Nori Al Maliki is always trying to allocate funds out of the CBI reserves. He has nothing to run his government on. Do you see too why he did not want to pay the Kurds their proper share of HCL money?
He needed this extra % of the money to fund his government. I am not defending this man and his goons since I maintain my belief that he is a dictator and a very corrupt man. Just want you to connect the events together. They are all related. Things just don’t happen. There is always an underlying reason for them.
Do you see now how these past events have all been news to us but you have to connect the dots and remember the past events to see the big picture.
I have talked about these items in many of these past events in news letters weeks ago. I recommend you go back and re-read them for more details if you really want to connect the dots yourself. One in particular is called "hide and seek". In this letter I have related the reasons for the stalling by the USA and what they were doing and why.
So put everything together and also look at the announcement (coincidental?) in Iraq on Friday that on April 1st some major economic changes where going to be instituted in Iraq. This was a WOW ! Looks like finally a real end date to this RV madness.
Just too much news all of a sudden from Iraq not to be doing something really big about to occur and drastically alter the economy of their country.
I think we will see the RV very shortly. I sincerely believe this may be my last news letter to all you fine dinarians.
Hope this information helped you today and going forward as we near the end to this revaluation of the IQD and the global currency reset process.
Peace and Luv To Ya,