Post Emailed To Dinar Recaps
My Observation of Dinar Journey - Don't Shoot Me -- By Nadita from Dinar Daily
This is my observation only of all info, news, rumors I have heard and read and my simple mind keeps spinning the possibilities. It seems like we are getting closer to the dim light, but how far we are still to reach the full light, only time will tell and hopefully soon :)
I might be wrong with my observation, so read it with light heart :)
1. Jabouri said the parliament meeting will convene on August 5th which is two days before the deadline to announce PM. I believe PM is already decided a few months ago. The new PM will be Chalibi.
The announcement can come earlier than August 5th, say Sunday – Tuesday. Why Sunday? because that is the first working day of the week for Iraq.
2. Just like what Jabouri did with the President announcement, it will be the same with PM. They have been working behind the scenes relentlessly to form the government.
All parliament members have been seated and ready to work. Iraq is restless and wants to be a player in the world. All eyes are on Iraq now. They will emerge to be a major player in the world economy in the next decade.
3. When Iraq emerges this time, it will be the modern democratic country in the Arab world which can also be the prototype of other Arab worlds. Things will be shifting and changing in the Middle East.
4. There won’t be any fireworks for rv announcement. It will just slip in, either simultaneously after the PM announcement or within two weeks. I would say any day is good for rv. It will not cause any run to the banks because banks don’t sell dinar.
Only dealers and again unless you have walk-in dealer and buy dinar, I don’t think the order can be filled, some would but not all. Dealer will know when to close the book :) When you buy on reserve, dealer assumes you won't be able to fulfill the order and if you do, they are in deep trouble and better start waving the wands.
5. I bought once on reserve, just to see how it plays :) I paid the initial payment to put order on reserve. I didn’t send the money following month, my order was closed and they sent me the amount of dinar I paid with my initial payment. Dealers are not stupid .
6. Big banking shift in July is the BRICS bank coming into play and they are not waiting anymore. I have said this before, I believe China is the whistle blower to start the train.
7. Iraq has not opened any budget since 2013 and 2014. I believe the rate is in the budget. They are reviewing the rate in the budget for approval, my guess the budget is already approved.
8. ISIL is a wrench thrown in the midst of rv preparation. It will be dealt soon. ISIL in the beginning was accepted by tribal leaders who are unhappy with the way Iraqi government was operating.
But as they show their true color and what they are about, more and more tribal leaders are backing off from supporting them. Once the PM is announced.. they will be dealt with and it will be done swiftly.
Politicians and tribal leaders are waking up with folgers in their hands. They agree to put their political aside and focus on ousting ISIL from their country.
9. Once Iraq is able to control the violence created by ISIL. The foreign investors will be flocking like geese in the lake :) There are many who are waiting for the green light to go including Turki with the button.
10. Argentina is in default, Portugal is in trouble. I think GCR could be easily rolling in August.
11. The oil tanker is not going to sail with $1M order without a green light and sitting 60 miles out of US territory waiting to offload or in fact, it has been offloaded into smaller ships to go to its destination? Payment for that oil is already received, my guess is in USD.
How many oil tankers have sailed away from Ceyhan port? If Israel has already gotten 4 shipments, one dock in Morocco and one in Texas now.. I am assuming a couple more are sailing away.
12. Even though there is still a squawk between GOI and Kurdistan over how the oil being sold. I believe it’s done negotiating too. HCL could be done. The tweaking of the budget could be for the oil split between GOI and KRG.
13. WTO is reviewing the documents for Iraq accession or in fact, it’s a matter of submitting the paperwork that was requested and it’s already completed now. I am assuming it’s done now.
14. Oh yeah.. the rate :) I don’t think it will be crazy rate as the gurus always say, nor there are group rate, contract rate, US rate, China rate, etc. The rate will be one rate and that is market rate. I believe it will be coming close to a dollar and will have enough margin to move up as the market dictates. It will move rapidly like IPO lol
15. If there is so called “China rate” paying 35 dollars, I will be willing to cut a deal with China to take all my dinar at 5 dollars but I want cash in the briefcase and not IOU paper for later date. I give my dinar, you give me ben and tons of it.
16. I liken dinar as winning a lottery jackpot. When you win the lottery, they will take 50% off your winning for taxes off the bet, and you gladly comply and if you were to take cash instead of annuity.
They cut it in half again, so it’s money that I never have. Same as dinar, small investment that pays big. I will gladly pay the taxes and run with the rest.
Invest wisely and with good investments, I will be fine :) To me, easy come, easy go as far as taxes concern :)
17. I will find a good accountant or tax attorney, estate attorney, shrewd financial planner to be in my team. I will live happily ever after in Nadita’s wonderland with a good view of ocean without obstruction lol ahhhh.... life is a beach :)
18. There are always loopholes to save money from paying high taxes. The bottom line of all this, is how much you are willing to give up - either all at once or in increments. If you choose the later one, find a good tax attorney and stay within the guidelines. US government is not dumb.
They know rv is coming, that's why FATCA is in effect as of July 1st. You can run but you can't hide, you will be seen no matter what. I don't want man in black showing at my door :) it's okay for a date but not for anything else lol