This was posted by a member on Dinar Daily. It is always nice to find a diamond in the rough who gives reasons to support their opinions.
NADITA post on DINAR DAILY sent to Recaps by Z
After reading and reading and more reading about the dinar, the rumors, and the info I have collected the last few months, I come to the below conclusions:
1. From what I have experienced with Iraq, they have not stay true to their words about timeline until a few months ago. Election is one of the example, the results of the election came out in two weeks even though it was not completely done but they have shown they are staying in course with what they say.
2. Maliki has done a good job in keeping Iraq intact and look at the development of Iraq in 8 years.. they have grown leaps and bounds. Grant it, he could be a criminal but at this time, he is well suited for the job.
3. I think Maliki will serve 3rd term but will not finish it. If he were removed right now, the new PM could easily take it different direction unless the new PM continue with the plan.
4. The extension of DFI is a good thing for Iraq. I think Iraq will use DFI as their reserve.
5. They have paid or almost paid off Kuwait and the relationships between two countries have been improved.
6. If Paris Club has been paid and agreed to take less than what is owed and in dinar. They will not want to hold a worthless currency unless they are promised the dinar will increase in value and they will get back what they owed and a few more.
7. Kurdistan has been pumping and exporting oil from Ceyhan port. They will not do this unless it is agreed upon. I think HCL is done.
8. Budget will be voted on Tuesday May 27th.. question is are they going to vote or an announcement..? Where in the heck, Iraq gets the money to build bridges, electrical power, housing, agricultural, etc. Foreign investors..? maybe but some government projects,
9. Ahh.. speaking of the deficit of 35 billion dinars.. we haven’t heard about it.. how are they going to cover it…?
10. ISX is going into Nasdaq global market on July 1st without internationally recognized currency..? even though the trading will be in USD but I think one of the requirements will be a tradable currency.
11. Iraq could be a year behind in fulfilling their promise to their citizens because their ducks are not quite in a row yet last year when they promised their citizens will have the best Ramadhan ever. Well.. if the RV happens between now through June 27th , then their people will get what is promised by the government J
12. Before the election, I read a lot of articles stating the revaluation of the dinar but the last two weeks.. there is no mention about it.. could it be done but not announced yet?
13. GOI is going to be seated by June 14th
14. Ukraine is still in commotion but Russia has pulled their troops from Ukraine and now it’s a matter of Ukraine taking care of its business.
15. Syria might heat up but still under control right now.