ZIPPED LIPS 20 WEALTH PROTECTION RULES
BECOMING WEALTHY BRINGS ON NEW RESPONSIBILITIES
1) NEVER TELL ANYONE (FRIEND OR outside FAMILY) THAT YOU ARE WEALTHY OR HAVE MONEY. KEEP YOUR LIPS ZIPPED.
2) Never tell your children about your wealth as they do not understand ZIPPED LIPS.
3) Best to just gradually improve your current life style and do something that will explain a financial improvement in your life to those watching (people you don’t even know are watching you). EXAMPLE: If unemployed or a small wage earner, pick out a favorite hobby of yours and turn it into a small business. Start small at least to those watching you and go from there. Use your imagination.
4) Do not change from being an “average Joe” to a “Casanova Joe”.
5) Never brag or say one word about your money to anyone (family or friend).
Read More Link On Right
6) Become private about your life, what you do and where you go.
7) Do not start dressing in expensive clothes & shoes - keep your clothes the same.
Cool Never be flashy with super expensive jewelry or do anything to bring attention.
9) Do not be the “Big Spender” and do all the buying when out with Friends.
10) Let others pay their part when out with a group.
11) Never get drunk as you don’t know what you will say then.
12) Never appear to have more money than anyone else does that you hang out with.
13) Never carry a wallet full of cash and NEVER ‘flash cash”.
14) Never go on a huge spending spree where people know you. If you want to go on a spending spree, go to another state or city. NOTE: keep in mind the #2 and #3 above.
15) Don’t start driving expensive and exotic cars. Keep a low profile.
16) Don’t start living in a 3 million dollar house when you have lived in a $300,000 one.
17) Face Book and Social Media is a big no-no and gets people in trouble as account holders post too much about their personal life, what they are doing, where they are going, etc. If you MUST (not advised) have a face book page then keep your mouth shut and THINK before you post anything. ZIP YOUR LIPS.
18) If you already have a face book page and close your account that too could draw attention. Best advice is to just STOP posting anything about your personal life, what you are doing, where you are going and so on. LEARN TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY. If you don’t you can bring harm to yourself and your family. You can lose all your wealth and maybe even your life or a family member’s life.
19) Smart phones, computers, face book accounts and even text messages leave traceable tracks that can easily be picked up by Thieves, Scammers and nosey people.
20) ALWAYS REMEMBER WHETHER YOU THINK IT OR NOT, YOU ARE ALWAYS BEING WATCHED SO MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT SAY OR DO ANYTHING THAT WILL HARM YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR YOUR WEALTH.