R.V./GCR: March 31, 2015 at 10:14pm April fools symbiotic relationship between the United States of America and China begin on April Fools day… in the meantime the PlayBook will be opened up on April Fools Day for the currency guidelines and revaluations… pray harder… just a few more charlie brown attempts to kick the ball
R.V./GCR: March 31, 2015 This is Real And Right in front of US all day long
AJM0603 March 31, 2015 My close friend just told me his cousin in Spain was called by his banker in Deutshe Bank in Frankfort to ask him if he could be there any time from tomorrow onwards to exchange his Dinars. His cousin told him he could not travel this week but would be there next Tuesday! Hoping this means RI/GCR goes thru tonight globally.
G T March 31, 2015 at 9:50pm
UPDATE 1-China needs more currency reform to meet IMF standard-U.S. official
Rory Carroll 4 Hours Ago Reuters
SAN FRANCISCO, March 31 (Reuters) - The United States feels China's yuan does not yet meet the standards for inclusion in the International Monetary Fund's basket of global currencies, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said on Tuesday.
"The yuan is the world's fifth most-used currency in trade, and Beijing has made almost weekly strides this year in introducing the infrastructure needed to float it freely on global capital markets" - Jack Lew
LindaR March 31, 2015 IMO The highlight of Jack Lew's s speech is that we are not joining the AIIB. And so the script that is supposed to run, is running. and that is the crash of the evil, fiat, USD.
This is the way it is all supposed to run. Get all the world on an asset-backed currency, but not the U.S., who refuses.
The crash will flush out all the evil, fiat U.S. currency out of all the world's money reserves, and will be done with fiat; cabal will be gone, 'cause they can't play their games anymore with our fiat currency. and those countries that have been held down so long will be put onto a more even playing field.
As a bonus, I'm sure this must be the plan, all debt will be forgiven. And we all can start over clean.
[Sallypuff] It is sort of like going to school when we were younger. At many steps in the grades we often thought we knew quite a bit until we discovered later there was a lot more to learn in the same subject.
How many of us could have figured out the complexities of creating a new democracy in a short time as Tony pointed out again yesterday. Could we have figured out how to create a new monetary valuation system that would adjust the values in over 160 countries and see a few currencies make major changes.
In addition, at some level gov't agencies have had to deal with the change of the US losing it sole reserve currency status and new reserve currency countries being set up.
And the banking system has undergone multiple changes including compiance with Basil 3 and the Dodd-Frank Act. That is a lot. I am glad I didn't have to figure it out or all of you would be in serious trouble and would never see a RV.
[chaseybear] Sallypuff i agree very complex but very smart individuals are involved i am sure with every resource available and in the early years the GCR was never involved as well. But the only thing that bugs me is why would the contacts supply info everyday that tomorrow should be the day just does not make sense to me but what can we do right just enjoy the ride and hope we are near the end
Sallypuff] Ken Davis on his daily radio program says lighten up. A laugh a day keeps the doctor away, and cuts down on the apple bill. The following, however, was not from him. Raymond and Bubba (Alabama mechanical engineers) were standing at the base of a flagpole, looking up. A woman walked by and asked what they were doing. 'We're supposed to find the height of the flagpole,' said Bubba, "but we don't have a ladder.' The woman said, " hand me that wrench out of your toolbox." She loosened a few bolts, and laid the pole down. Then she took a tape measure from their toolbox, took a measurement, and announced, 'Eighteen feet, six inches,' and walked away. Raymond shook his head and laughed. 'Ain't that just like a Miss know-it-all woman! We ask for the height and she gives us the length!' Bubba and Ray are still working for the government.
[hogs4life] 3-31-2015 tman23 Iraq has NO LIQUIDITY...To RV the currency they need it to be accepted at it's RV'd value by countries they will trade with...MAINLY PARIS CLUB which is the Group 19...
BUT...We are on the EVE of a Iran deadline for a nuclear deal...we have Boehner in Israel and Saudi's pounding the war drum against Iran...Maybe a RV...tightens the screws on Iran... But don't put the cart before the horse...
This deal with Iran is a BIG DEAL...and lines are drawn in the sand... Lots going on...much more important then the price of a phone card in Iraq.
Robdel » March 31st, 2015, Frank, Can you tell me why John Boehner is talking with PM Abadi? Are we back under the "Republic Status"?
@HaiderAlAbadi: PM Al-Abadi met with US Speaker of the House John Boehner and discussed coordinated efforts to defeat Daesh http://t.co/zolqo2F3MG/s/8u64
bulldogal » March 31st, 2015, 4:45 pm something interesting:
I just got an email from a politician bragging about a proposed bill to 'balance the budget'.....interesting timing.
Here are some of the highlights about the proposed budget.
Balances in less than 10 years without raising taxes
Repeals Obamacare and moves ahead with patient-centered reforms
Boosts funding for national defense
Calls for a simpler, easy to understand tax code
Gives more power and authority over food stamps and Medicaid to the states
Cuts waste and eliminates unnecessary programs
Strengthens Social Security and Medicare to put them on more stable paths
chacha » March 31st, 2015,
WHY GOD MADE MOMS
Answers given by 2nd grade school children to the following questions:
Why did God make mothers?
1. She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.
2. Mostly to clean the house.
3. To help us out of there when we were getting born.
How did God make mothers?
1. He used dirt, just like for the rest of us.
2. Magic plus super powers and a lot of stirring.
3. God made my mom just the same like he made me. He just used bigger parts.
What ingredients are mothers made of?
1. God makes mothers out of clouds and angel hair and everything nice in the world and one dab of mean.
2. They had to get their start from men's bones. Then they mostly use string, I think.
Why did God give you your mother and not some other mom?
1. We're related.
2. God knew she likes me a lot more than other people's mom like me.
What kind of a little girl was your mom?
1. My mom has always been my mom and none of that other stuff.
2. I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.
3. They say she used to be nice.
What did mom need to know about dad before she married him?
1. His last name.
2. She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer?
3. Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say NO to drugs and YES to chores?
Why did your mom marry your dad?
1. My dad makes the best spaghetti in the world. And my mom eats a lot..
2. She got too old to do anything else with him.
3. My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.
Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom doesn't want to be boss, but she has to because dad's such a goof ball.
2. Mom. You can tell by room inspection. She sees the stuff under the bed.
3. I guess mom is, but only because she has a lot more to do than dad.
What's the difference between moms and dads?
1. Moms work at work and work at home and dads just go to work at work..
2. Moms know how to talk to teachers without scaring them.
3. Dads are taller and stronger, but moms have all the real power cause that's who you got to ask if you want to sleep over at your friends.
4. Moms have magic, they make you feel better without medicine.
What does your mom do in her spare time?
1. Mothers don't do spare time.
2. To hear her tell it, she pays bills all day long.
What would it take to make your mom perfect?
1. On the inside she's already perfect. Outside, I think some kind of plastic surgery.
2. Diet. You know, her hair. I'd diet, maybe blue.
If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
1. She has this weird thing about me keeping my room clean. I'd get rid of that.
2. I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it not me.
3 I would like for her to get rid of those invisible eyes on the back of her head.
WHEN YOU STOP LAUGHING -- SEND IT ON TO OTHER MOTHERS, GRANDMOTHERS, AND AUNTS....and anyone else who has anything to do with kids or just needs a good laugh!!!!!!