Emailed to Recaps:
From Zap: LATEST SNIPPETS: MANY, BUT THEY HAVE TO DO WITH THE INTERNAL MACHINATIONS OF THE PROCESS OF GETTING DINAR DONE, AND THE COMPENSATIONS READY FOR THE HISTORIC ASSETS.
THESE FUNDS ARE COMING FROM THAT FAMOUSLY ELUSIVE GREY SCREEN WHERE MANY ZEROS HAVE FOUND A HOME LOCKED UP UNTIL THE RIGHT TIME. HUGE CHANGES AHEAD.
ALSO, I WILL HAVE TIME TO ANSWER MANY EMAILS TODAY SO I WILL DO THE BEST I CAN –
BEING A HOLIDAY I MANAGED TO BOOK OFF MEETINGS AND DINNERS AND THE LIKE CITING TIREDNESS…AHH..A BIT OF QUIET TIME SO I CAN CATCH UP WITH MOST FOLKS –
ALL IS GOING WELL AND I FIGURE WE ARE GOING TO GET MOVING FULL FORCE IN THE SECOND WEEK –
I WILL STILL BE IN CHINA BUT ABLE TO HANDLE AFFAIRS LONG DISTANCE THANKS TO SKYPE AND OTHER CHAT LINES
Robdel: Frank,Ok OK, I will say it for you. Family what MR 26 is trying to say is that what we are waiting for is already done, just not made public yet.
That is why he is so jubilant and wanting soooo bad to tell us because like a good leader he wants whats best for us. And what he has is THE BEST FOR US!
Hows that Franky?
Reposted: Millionday “...text of the draft of the National Guard, which was approved by the President of the Republic Act based on the provisions of subsection (I) of Article (61) and Forever (Third) of Article (73) of the Constitution. This law was initiated due to security circumstances through which Iraq is due to exposure to terrorist attack...”
APPROVED BY EXECUTIVE ORDER...IT MEANS EXECUTIVE POWER WAS USED DUE TO DIRE NEED IN COUNTRY.
HOWEVER -- THE CONSTITUTIONAL ARTICLES ARE NOT RIGHT BUT -- HE DOES HAVE POWER FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY --- SO WE WILL SEE WHAT ELSE COMES OUT TO VERIFY THIS REPORT.
THINGS ARE MOVING FAST RIGHT NOW -- SO OBVIOUSLY IT IS VERY INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST.
Already Blessed: SATURDAY NITE HAS ALWASY BEEN ONE OF THE PRIME TIMES .... GLOBAL BANKING REASONS....LEAST AMOUNT OF FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS ETC....FINGERS CROSSED
Already Blessed: I THINK YOU GUYS HAVE FIGURED OUT THAT WE HAVE A LOT OF HIGH QUALITY INTEL SOURCES....AND NOT ONE OF THEM IS SAYING THAT LAWS NEED TO BE PASSED OR ENACTED OR THAT MALIKI IS STILL AN ISSUE OR THAT SHABIBI NEEDS TO BE OFFICIAL BECAUSE HE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH ABADI FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND WANTS TO RETIRE WHICH HE HAS ALSO STATED FOR A VERY LONG TIME....HE IS NOT A SPRING CHICKEN
Already Blessed : I DID TALK TO TONY....IT WAS GOOD STUFF BUT NO DATE OR RATE STUFF...AND NOTHING BAD.
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR ANYTIME....NOT SURE WHAT THE HOLD UP WAS AS I AM SURE IT WAS ABOVE OUR PAY GRADE BUT I KNOW IT IS HAPPENING
Already Blessed : I don't mind if others listen to the other info providers out there and believe THEM....AND they are truly welcome to bring their opinions here about it even if they do not coincide with OURS....
I just wanted to remind you all of what we are hearing and what we are not hearing...
i do thnk articles serve a purpose but as dc SAYS....WE prefer leading indicators like intel about what they are saying or doing instead of trailing indicators showing what may or may not have been done
TAB: Grandparents Need To read this...oh..just everyone who will become grandparents
How children perceive their Grandparents
1. She was in the bathroom, putting on her makeup, under the watchful eyes of her young granddaughter, as she'd done many times before. After she applied her lipstick and started to leave, the little one said, "But Grandma, you forgot to kiss the toilet paper good-bye!" I will probably never put lipstick on again without thinking about kissing the toilet paper good-bye.
2. My young grandson called the other day to wish me Happy Birthday. He asked me how old I was, and I told him, "80". My grandson was quiet for a moment, and then he asked, "Did you start at 1?"
3. After putting her grandchildren to bed, a grandmother changed into old slacks and a droopy blouse and proceeded to wash her hair. As she heard the children getting more and more rambunctious, her patience grew thin. Finally, she threw a towel around her head and stormed into their room, putting them back to bed with stern warnings. As she left the room, she heard the three-year-old say with a trembling voice,
"Who was THAT?"
4. A grandmother was telling her little granddaughter what her own childhood was like. "We used to skate outside on a pond. I had a swing made from a tire; it hung from a tree in our front yard. We rode our pony. We picked wild raspberries in the woods."
The little girl was wide-eyed, taking all this in. At last she said, "I sure wish I'd gotten to know you sooner!"
5. My grandson was visiting one day when he asked, "Grandma, do you know how you and God are alike?" I mentally polished my halo and replied, "No, how are we alike?'' "You're both old," he replied.
6. A little girl was diligently pounding away on her grandfather's word processor. She told him she was writing a story.
"What's it about?", he asked.
"I don't know", she replied. "I can't read."
7. I didn't know if my granddaughter had learned her colors yet, so I decided to test her. I would point out something and ask what color it was. She would tell me and was always correct. It was fun for me, so I continued. At last, she headed for the door, saying, "Grandma, I think you should try to figure out some of these colors yourself!"
8. When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to avoid attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Noticing them before I did, Billy whispered, "It's no use Grandpa. Now the mosquitoes are coming after us with flashlights."
9. When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure."
"Look in your underwear, Grandpa", he advised ... . . "Mine says I'm 4 to 6."
10. A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother, "Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today." The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting." she said . . . "How do you make babies?"
"It's simple", replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'."
11. Children's Logic: "Give me a sentence about a public servant", said a teacher. The small boy wrote: "The fireman came down the ladder, pregnant." The teacher took the lad aside to correct him. "Don't you know what pregnant means?", she asked.
"Sure", replied the young boy confidently. 'It means carrying a child."
12. A grandfather was delivering his grandchildren to their home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian dog. The children started discussing the dog's duties.
"They use him to keep crowds back", said one child.
"No", said another. "He's just for good luck."
A third child brought the argument to a close. "You're both wrong . . . They use the dogs", she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants."
13. A 6-year-old was asked where his grandma lived. "Oh," he said, "she lives at the airport, and when we want her, we just go get her. Then, when we're done having her visit, we take her back to the airport."
14. Grandpa is the smartest man on earth! He teaches me good things, but I don't get to see him enough to get as smart as him!
15. My Grandparents are funny. When they bend over, you hear gas leaks and they blame their dog.
SEND THIS TO OTHER GRANDPARENTS, ALMOST GRANDPARENTS, OR . . . OH
SEND IT TO EVERYONE……IT WILL MAKE THEIR DAY!