Millionday: (Reposted) HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT THAT ELECTRONIC BANKING IS READY FOR ALL TRANSACTIONS -- EXTERNALLY AND DOMESTIC...
THE CANCELLATION OF AUCTIONS IS A GREAT MOVE DUE TO THE RATES THEY ARE BEING SOLD AT AND ALSO THE DATE ---
EVERYONE KNOWS WE ARE IN A GREAT PLACE AND IRAQ IS GETTING ALOT OF THINGS DONE –
MANY LEADERS ARE IMPRESSED BY ABADI.
NOW IS THE CHANCE TO CHANGE THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.
Tennwolfman : I have had 3 different contacts call me with the same info --that we are ready to get started being called in any minute now
1 contact is in Texas, one is in Cali, and the other is here in Tenn, none of the 3 know each other yet they all 3 said the same thing
They all 3 said be ready cause we are at the point of being called in to exchange
One of them is a currency exchanger from Cali and he does this for a living-I would say he pretty much knows what he is doing
oh yes I hope by Monday or Tuesday
FreedomBoomer: Sistani Announcement to Iraqi's
JJONESMX: The exchange restrictions are
(i) the limitation that corporates can purchase foreign exchange in the auction for import transactions only;
(ii) limitation on the availability of foreign exchange cash for individuals (i.e., one request per month);1
(iii) maximum limits on the availability of foreign exchange cash in the auction for banks;2
(iv) maximum limits on the availability of foreign exchange cash in the auction for money transfer companies and money exchange bureaus;3
(v) the requirement to pay all obligations and debts to the government before proceeds of investments of investors, and salaries and other compensation of non-Iraqi employees may be transferred out of Iraq;
(vi) the requirement to submit a tax certificate and a letter of non-objection stating that the companies do not owe any taxes to the government before non-Iraqi companies may transfer proceeds of current international transactions out of the country;
(vii) the requirement that before non-Iraqis may transfer proceeds in excess of ID 15 million out of Iraq, the banks are required to give due consideration of legal obligations of these persons with respect to official entities, which must be settled before allowing any transfer; and
(viii) an Iraqi balance owed to Jordan under an inoperative bilateral payments agreement. In addition, one exchange restriction maintained for security reasons should be notified to the IMF under the framework of Decision 144-(52/51). The MCP arises from the absence of a mechanism to ensure that the official exchange rate and the market exchange rate do not deviate by more than 2 percent.
1 This measure gives rise to an exchange restriction because the limitation of one request per month constitutes a governmental limitation on the availability of foreign exchange for payments and transfers by individuals for current international transactions, e.g., basic allocations for tourist or business travel abroad, family living expenses, etc. Furthermore, because of the limitation on the availability of foreign exchange in the non-cash auction to corporates and only for trade transactions, individuals who need to make payments and transfers for current international transactions beyond the maximum limit have no alternative means or channels to get access to foreign exchange, except for resorting to informal sources.
2 This measure gives rise to an exchange restriction because the maximum cap constitutes a governmental limitation on the availability of foreign exchange for certain payments and transfers, e.g., repatriation of certain investment income by nonresidents, including remittances of profits, dividends or interest. Because of the limitation on the availability of foreign exchange in the non-cash auction by corporates to only trade transactions, they would have no other means or channels to get access to such foreign exchange beyond the maximum limits, except for resorting to informal sources.
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... GE&cad=rja
31. The stable exchange rate has provided a valuable anchor in an uncertain
environment. This policy remains appropriate for the foreseeable future. In the medium term,
the authorities should create the conditions that would facilitate moving to a more flexible
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr ... r15235.pdf
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/scr ... r15235.pdf
Emailed to Recaps:
The Philosophy of Ambiguity
FOR THOSE WHO LOVE THE PHILOSOPHY OF AMBIGUITY, AS WELL AS THE
IDIOSYNCRASIES OF ENGLISH:
1. ONE TEQUILA, TWO TEQUILA, THREE TEQUILA......
2. ATHEISM IS A NON-PROPHET ORGANIZATION.
3. IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEYS AND APES, WHY DO WE STILL HAVE MONKEYS AND APES?
4. THE MAIN REASON THAT SANTA IS SO JOLLY IS BECAUSE HE KNOWS WHERE ALL THE BAD GIRLS LIVE.
5. I WENT TO A BOOKSTORE AND ASKED THE SALESWOMAN, "WHERE'S THE
SELF-HELP SECTION?" SHE SAID IF SHE TOLD ME, IT WOULD DEFEAT THE PURPOSE.
6. WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?
7. IF A DEAF CHILD SIGNS SWEAR WORDS, DOES HIS MOTHER WASH HIS HANDS WITH SOAP?
8. IF SOMEONE WITH MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES THREATENS TO KILL HIMSELF,
IS IT CONSIDERED A HOSTAGE SITUATION?
9. IS THERE ANOTHER WORD FOR SYNONYM?
10. WHERE DO FOREST RANGERS GO TO "GET AWAY FROM IT ALL?"
11. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU SEE AN ENDANGERED ANIMAL EATING AN ENDANGERED PLANT?
12. IF A PARSLEY FARMER IS SUED, CAN THEY GARNISH HIS WAGES?
13. WOULD A FLY WITHOUT WINGS BE CALLED A WALK?
14. WHY DO THEY LOCK GAS STATION TOILETS? ARE THEY AFRAID SOMEONE WILL BREAK-IN AND CLEAN THEM?
15. IF A TURTLE DOESN'T HAVE A SHELL, IS HE HOMELESS OR NAKED?
16. CAN VEGETARIANS EAT ANIMAL CRACKERS?
17. IF THE POLICE ARREST A MUTE, DO THEY TELL HIM HE HAS THE RIGHT TO
18. WHY DO THEY PUT BRAILLE ON THE DRIVE-THROUGH BANK MACHINES?
19. HOW DO THEY GET DEER TO CROSS THE ROAD ONLY AT THOSE YELLOW ROAD SIGNS?
20. WHAT WAS THE BEST THING BEFORE SLICED BREAD?
21. ONE NICE THING ABOUT EGOTISTS, THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE.
22. DOES THE LITTLE MERMAID WEAR an ALGEBRA?
(This one took me a minute).
25. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE A CIVIL WAR?
26. IF ONE SYNCHRONIZED SWIMMER DROWNS, DO THE REST DROWN TOO?
26. IF YOU ATE BOTH PASTA AND ANTIPASTO, WOULD YOU STILL BE HUNGRY?
27. IF YOU TRY TO FAIL AND SUCCEED, WHICH HAVE YOU DONE?
28. WHOSE CRUEL IDEA WAS IT FOR THE WORD 'LISP' TO HAVE 'S' IN IT?
29. WHY IS IT CALLED TOURIST SEASON IF WE CAN'T SHOOT AT THEM?
30. WHY IS THERE AN EXPIRATION DATE ON SOUR CREAM?
31. IF YOU SPIN AN ORIENTAL MAN IN A CIRCLE THREE TIMES, DOES HE
32. CAN AN ATHEIST GET INSURANCE AGAINST ACTS OF GOD?
33. WHY DO SHOPS HAVE SIGNS, 'GUIDE DOGS ONLY', THE DOGS CAN'T READ
AND THEIR OWNERS ARE BLIND?