Late Saturday Night:
AdminBill: MY CONTACTS HAVE SAID AND CONTINUE TO DAY TODAY NLT (No Later Than) THE 30TH …BUT NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN ETCHED IN STONE.
Angel: The most important thing he (DizzyBear) said was that he is PROJECTING based on the information he has that the GCR should occur within 7 business days could go out fifteen days. He is saying it would be simpler to exchange in your name rather than in a trust.
Nancy said tax implications could be higher exchanging in a trust. Also you should wait at least a year before making big purchases.
Remember he is saying projecting, not stating as a fact and that he knows what banks would do. Only a projection,
Dina: Dizzy thought with everything where it's at that it should happen with in 7 business days
Angel: Dizzy was asked the question as to when people could expect RV/GCR ...Dizxy said he is PROJECTING within 7 business days up to fifteen days. He said there was a 95% likelihood.
Sorry 95% chance by May 1st and a 5% chance by the 15th based on the information he has.
Late Saturday Night Cont……:
Poppy3 ...it was and is exciting to hear the input from DR SHABIBI over the last few days. LETS US KNOW WHAT WE HAVE THOUGHT AND STATED OVER THE last year that he has been behind the scenes directing the way for reform in IRAQ AND THE CBI.
Poppy3 ...DIFFERENT REPORTS HAVE COME OUT ABOUT THE ACTUAL RATE THE BUDGET WAS FIGURED ON AND...THEY WILL HAVE TO RAISE THE RATE BY ABOUT 20% above the actual budget.
IF IT WAS BASE ON $2.93 THEN THE RATE I WOULD THINK WILL BE CLOSE TO KUWAIT ...THAT I WAS TOLD A COUPLE WEEKS AGO WAS $3.38. WE WILL KNOW VERY SOON.
MANY PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE JUST HOW GOOD THIS INVESTMENT POSSIBILITIES ARE. SAY ABADI APPOINTS NEW TEAM NEXT TUESDAY THEY STILL HAVE THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE RATE BECOMES THE NEXT BIG THING.
MY PERSONAL OPINION IS WE WILL BE COMPLETELY SURPRISED SOME MORNING BETWEEN NEXT WEEK AND JULY 5TH. JUST A FEELING I GOT NOTHING BUT TIMING OF HOW THEY DO THINGS (SLOW)...LOL
Early Sunday Morning:
SassyD : Jubouri: Parliament is ready to receive the new cabinet -- April 24 2016 -- http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.goo gle.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D47532 09
Natok:Iraqi parliament decides to discuss the reshuffle next Tuesday -- April 24 2016 -- http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.goo gle.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D47532 09
Walkingstick: CBI News and announcements
Retirement and credit Daka remittances treasury $ 400 billion dinars
Sunday April 24, 2016
Said the Iraqi Central Bank, Sunday, that the pension credit bought remittances treasury $ 400 billion dinars, adding that the number of participants in the auction amounted to three subscribers. The central bank said in a statement Sumerian received News copy of which was that "all of the Department of pension national credit Bank bought through a public auction conducted by the central bank on behalf of the Ministry of Finance treasury remittances amounting to 400.01 billion dinars, adding that the duration of the transfer of 364 days. "
He said the Central that " the circle and the bank bought the full transfer and thehighest price , " pointing out that " the number of participants in the auction amounted to three users." The CBI said the bank independent Iraqi under the law in the March 62 004 , which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation ofmonetary policy and the management of foreign reserves and the issuance of currency management, and regulate the banking sector to promote a competitive and stable financial system.
Nadita: Doodle: Thanks for the article... wow... 510B Dinar is not some little stash that they find.. Wondering if this is the return from the corruption.
DoodleBug: Financial regain 510 billion dinars to the state treasury
BAGHDAD - balances News - The Ministry of Finance, said on Sunday that the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry was able to recover more than 510 billion dinars to the state treasury.
The ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of "Through the investigation and audit, which is being handled by the Office of Inspector General of the Ministry of Finance in coordination with the relevant authorities regarding the monitoring irregularities and take Almqtadhah action on abuses of public funds enable the Office of the actual refund amount (510,896,342,442) five hundred and ten billion eight hundred and ninety-six million three hundred and forty-two thousand four hundred and forty-two dinars to the public treasury of the state during the year 2015".
Indicated in its statement that "there are other amounts estimated at 67 billion dinars recommended retrieved with issues represent an amount of 41 billion dinars under investigation and amounts to prevent wastage is estimated at 38 billion dinars."
He pointed out that "the amounts mentioned refundable after the violations and abuses of public funds within the sectors (banks and customs, and retirement and estate taxes and state and others)." It ended 29/4 e
Walkingstick: Sunday, April 24, 2016 - 02:00
“Project Iran” Attracts Worldwide Businesses
Economy Domestic Economy
More than 360 international companies from 34 countries are participating in the second “Project Iran” exhibition, which is being held at Tehran’s International Permanent Fairground on April 24-27. Businesses from France, Germany, Italy, Russia, China, India, Turkey, Armenia and the UAE among others are expected to participate in the event, Donya-e-Eqtesad reported.
This is the first Iranian exhibition in which only foreign companies are taking part. It is aimed at introducing Iran’s economic and industrial potentials to foreign companies, attracting investment for major domestic projects and transferring technology to Iranian businesses. The participants are showcasing their capabilities in a wide range of fields, including urban, tunnel and dam construction; power plant, oil, gas and environment preservation equipment; electricity distribution networks; and ventilation systems to win construction projects and invest in the Islamic Republic.
International companies are scheduled to hold up to 400 business-to-business meetings with 140 Iranian businesses during the event. “Project Iran” is co-organized by Iranian Nojan Rad Company and IFP Group—an international organizer of exhibitions in the Middle East and North Africa region—in cooperation with Trade Promotion Organization of Iran and Iran International Exhibitions Company. The first round of the event was held last year from June 8-11.
Short Url : http://financialtribune.com/ar.....businesses
Dnari131: Sadr calls for demonstration terrorizes politicians and force them to hold a parliament session
Saturday, April 23, 2016 15:10
Sadr calls for demonstration terrorizes politicians and force them to hold a parliament session
BAGHDAD / Baghdadi News / .. Dez Prime Moqtada al-Sadr on Saturday, a mass demonstration to intimidate politicians and force them to hold the parliament session.
Sadr said in a statement received / Baghdadi News /, a copy of "there are political parties to hinder the convening of a session of parliament, in order to thwart the required long-overdue reforms," calling on the public to "get out a demonstration rally terrorizes politicians and make them compelled to convene a meeting of the timing exact."
He added that "the demonstration must be Magdy Rady and exit will be next Monday.