GGee: Good morning everyone ing TNTland. I just want to give a word of encouragement to everyone. Sooner or later this baby will be born. We've hung in this long, continue to hang in. The train cannot continue to ride forever. It's got to come into the station one day or night: Let's be glad we have someway to know what's going on.
Jessie91: Saturday UPDATE for September 10, 2016 It was reported that thousands were in the streets protesting demanding that Iraq complete the reforms....loaded cards DO NOT mean funded cards....progress is still in the making. Parliament's closed session should yield some interesting results that are anticipated in Sunday's Gazette. Time Will Tell. Don't worry....be happy!
WantingFreedom: I like the closed session of Parliament with looking to the Sunday Gazette
Daz: ONCE THE CURRENCY IS FULLY INTERNATIONAL IN SCOPE IT WILL BE ACCEPTED AND EXCHANGED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD JUST LIKE THE OTHER 194 CURRENCIES...HANG IN THERE
AdminBill: Good morning and happy Saturday. Information remains unchanged.
Off to work. Have a great day and be safe.
Samson: World Bank offers to Iraq to see funding for economic development
09/10/2016 - 14:16
Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister predicted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said Friday that the World Bank loan does "affordable long-term" for Iraq end of the year 2016.
Saleh said in an interview during his participation meetings of Iraq with the current in the Jordanian capital Amman International IMF mission, said that "the World Bank mission that involved meetings provided the vision of funding for economic development in Iraq for the soft loan of about three billion dollars paid in stages, low interest and very long-term repayment, "noting that it comes in" the framework of a program for financing development in Iraq. "
Saleh added that "the World Bank between the activities targeted by the loan, is the support of the federal budget in line with the economic reform paths and a document of reform launched by the Prime Minister," stressing that "the loan will be spent over three years to coincide with the reformist trends in the activities of government management reform and modernization of payment systems and the social security and the fight against corruption and other things. "
He stressed that "the loan payout after the completion of understandings with the World Bank on the road map, which is consistent with the paths of economic reforms," expected to "be executed loan to Iraq by the World Bank end of the year 2016". It is noteworthy that Iraq is currently engaged in the first review of the Stand-By Agreement with the IMF mission negotiations in the Jordanian capital, Amman, in order to complete the IMF loan in 2016 during the current year.
Walkingstick: Iraq is consistent with the IMF at the expense of the price of a barrel of oil to $ 43 in the budget
Twilight News / concluded on Saturday evening in the Jordanian capital, Amman, periodic consultations between Iraq and the International Monetary Fund to review the implementation of the Stand-By program as a first stage.
The Finance Ministry said in a statement responded to the Twilight News, that during the talks, which Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari participated in the daily yesterday and today a review of Iraq's obligations and Mahakgueth government actions in advance and standards structural economy and performance criteria and indicative targets.
The statement said that he has been good progress in many of the fiscal and monetary areas and in the areas of transparency and control and the provision of financial statements and rationalize costs and increase some of the non-oil resources.
It was also a review of the draft federal budget law for 2017 and was agreed to calculate the price of a barrel of oil at 43 dollars instead of 35 in the price of the proposed draft of the budget and the card export of crude oil of 3.6 million barrels per day.
They also agreed to continue discussions and consultations except for periodic annual meetings of the Fund and the World Bank in October 2016 in Washington.
Participated in the talks, Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank and Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister and the head of the agency and the Ambassador of Iraq Financial Supervision in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, and senior officials in the finance and planning, oil and central bank and ministries.
Emailed to Recaps:
Forty reasons why the Financial Reset is on the horizon
We will highlight some key initiatives and developments which demonstrate why the Financial Reset is very much now on the horizon. This is the first part in a series to illustrate the extent of change we are now witnessing across the global which is ushering in the new paradigm.
1.Russia signed military cooperation deals with Egypt, Bolivia, Tanzania and Qatar
2.Impending run on Gold after the Deutsche and Xetra Gold debacle
3. Severe stress anticipated, in the gold markets, in the coming weeks
4.Saudi and Russian oil cooperation MOU signed suggests the end of US OPEC dominance
5.US commercial bankruptcies soared. In August bankruptcy filings were up 44% from September last year, the low point in this multi-year cycle, and up 29% from August last year
6. Fed has run out of ammunition. By implication when compared to rate cuts during previous recessions the Fed would have to cut interest rates to a minimum of -6% which would destroy the financial system
7. There were 94,708,000 Americans not participating in the labour forcein May, an increase of 664,000 from the previous month
8. The total balance of all outstanding US auto loans reached $1.027 trillion between April 1 and June 30, the second consecutive quarter that it surpassed the $1-trillion mark
9. Germany’s exports fell by 10% and imports by 6.5%, year on year. German exports to other EU countries fell by 7% in July, while imports from the region fell by 4.5%. German trade outside EU showed exports fell by 13.8% and imports by 10.1%
10. Hanjin, the world’s 7th largest container shipper filed for bankruptcy as global supply chains are paralyzed and assets are frozen
11. EU and Portugal agree 5-bn-euro bailout for CGD bank
12. Italian and German banks remain in the spotlight as the risk of systemic failure in Europe grows
13. The Bank of Japan looks like implementing QE to infinity during September
14. We are witnessing cash shortages throughout the financial system
15. De-dollarisation continues as Iran and Pakistan are planning to ditch the US Dollar
16. German savers begin to lose faith in the banks and are stashing cash at home
17. Dissention amongst European nations continues to grow with respect to the ECB and Washington
18.Greece is struggling to implement the bailout reforms demanded by creditors in exchange for continued loan pay-outs, and is hoping to start talks by the end of the year for more lenient debt repayment terms
19. The much vaunted economic collapse of China has failed to materialise
20. The TTP and TTIP treaties are dead in the water
21. Russia is winning the war in Syria in conjunction with China and Iran
22. The key swing nations, Germany, Japan, Saudi Arabia and Turkey continue to rotate east and away from their Washington vassal status
23. Russia’s economy continues to recover, despite the ongoing sanctions imposed against them
24. Indian and Chinese relations continue to grow
25. Washington considers renewal of the Iran Sanctions Act
26. Venezuela and Brazil have failed to default thus far
27. Failure to ignite full blown wars in Ukraine and the South China Sea
28. Central bank policy failure has become irrefutable
29. BREXIT vote will be deeply damaging to US banks
30. Equity markets are insanely over priced
31. US budget deficit continues to grow out of control
32. Hacking scandals are deeply damaging to Washington
33.Oil prices below $50 per barrel are wrecking US oil and shale oil companies and US banks
34. Reputation of the US Department of Justice and the US State Department are in tatters
35. Rifts continue to grow within the ranks of NATO after the failed Turkish coup
36. Merkel’s popularity continues to fall, after the recent election defeats for her party
37.Impending issuance of Gold Trade Notes
38.Spectre of the return of the gold standard, with the gold backed Yuan and followed by the Ruble
39.The emergence of Iran continues
40.US isolation continues as witnessed by the diplomatic row that ensued after Obama’s arrival at the recent G20 summit in Hangzhou China