INTEL CLUES & IMAGES AT 5:20 PM EST by Exogen
Vinman August 2, 2014 at 5:53pm
The risks have been evaluated and all the tasks checked/addressed.
Quadrillions in Chinese historic bonds delivered to underwriting and approved.
The elders are happy plan B's detour was successful.
The good guys were successful.
The bridge between markets was successful.
Tiers are on alert for emerging markets.
Clock is ticking......
john August 2, 2014 News from Reno exchanging still going on right now, and TRN'S are being used outside the USA to pay, nobody wants the fiat money ??????
john > August 2, 2014 Just passing on a phone call from Reno, friend works in the hanger where private jets are.
Soundoc: Banker said at 2:42 AM EST: "they keep teasing us and I am sick of it they need to let it go! " Its going to be an interesting weekend, meeting today with top executives and two major important figures in this.
soundoc says:We will know who and why they moved our cheese and when we can expect to see this.
*Will Keep you all posted as info comes in. I will post results it if need be, I am not kidding.
*please don't shoot the messenger
Caddyman18: I believe the RV/GCR will be on August 8 - I hope it happens sooner
I believe August 8, 2014 (8/8/14) will be the date we are all looking for; following are the reasons I believe this. I hope I am incorrect, and the RV is announced in the next 5 minutes.
1. The funds to pay for the revalued currency are coming from 8 Chinese Dynasties. According to my two well connected associates (A General, and an Attorney) both the Chinese Elders and the US Government must agree that Iraq has a stable Government prior to approving and releasing the Global Currency Reset (GCR). The General and the Attorney are both "Whales" with a lot of connections to the Chinese who are running this GCR operation out of Reno, NV.
2. In China, it is customary to regard even numbers as being more auspicious than odd ones. So, gifts are given in even numbers for the celebration of all occasions. No. 8 has long been regarded as the luckiest number in Chinese culture. With pronunciation of 'Ba' in Chinese, no. 8 sounds similar to the word 'Fa', which means to make a fortune. It contains meanings of prosperity, success and high social status too, so all business men favor it very much.
Moreover, in some areas of China, people prefer to pay much more money for a telephone number with 8 in it. They also favor residences on the eighth floor of buildings. In 1990s, a vehicle identification number with 8 was once auctioned off for 5 million Hong Kong dollars. This paragraph was from the Internet.
3. On July 24th the Iraqi Parliament officially announced the new President of Iraq. The Parliament had 15 days to choose a new Prime Minister and agree on a new budget. Fifteen days from July 24 is August 8 (8/8)
4. Friday is the end of the work week, and the Forex and Wall Street, and the commercial Bankers like to make any currency changes and close their books on a Friday. August 8, 2014 is on a Friday.
5. I confess I don't know anything about numerology, but I think on July 20 Christine LeGarde of the IMF gave a speech declaring the numerology involved with the Global Currency Reset has a lot to do with the number 20. She said that the number 20 is very significant. Again, I don't know squat about numerology, but there are a number of things that can add up to 20. The GCR could happen in 2014 and 1 + 4 = 5, There were 15 days between then and 8/8. 15 + 5 = 20.
6. According to the Interner, in numerology, the 8 balances the material and immaterial worlds. At its best, it is as spiritual as it is materialistic. The spiritual side of the 8 is practical, realistic and intelligent. It knows the difference between make-believe and genuine spiritual realizations.
On the material plane, it is focused on results, often in the form of money, yet does not care much about money for the sake of money. It is not greedy, it sees money as a tool, not an end-result. It is generous and willing to take risks. I believe the GCR will be on 8/8, which give a perfect balance between the spiritual and materialistic sides.
7. A lot of the Gurus who give their opinions on the various sites seen to agree that the GCR will occur in late July or early August. August 8 is in early August, and it is on a Friday.
8. When the GCR occurs Iraq will be released from Cheaper 8. Above are my 8 reasond (Some valid) why I think the day we are looking for is 8/8. Today is August 2 - there are 6 days left before August 8 (6 and 2 are 8). It also shows I didn't have a heck of a lot to do today. I am rooting for the RV to happen today, so please don't be too harsh on me.
[BigDog-OH] BRICS — End Of Western Dominance Of The Global Financial And Economic Order...8/2/2014 http://www.mainstreamweekly.net/article5108.html
moneytalks1 :I think they have already formed a committee to look at the 2014 budget. IMO, the budget is probably close to being done or is done. Watch what they do, not what they say. August IMO is going to be awesome. Thanx.
jaxjags » August 2nd, 2014, WOW!!!! These folks are moving at light speed.....
MP: the National Alliance will name its candidate to head next government on Monday
02/08/2014 09:00:00 BAGHDAD / NINA / the MP, of the Ahrar bloc, of the Sadrist movement, Mithaq Al-Mozani said, "the National Alliance will name, on next Monday, its candidate for the next prime minister among its five candidates."
He told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "the consultations of forces of the National Alliance are continuing to reach an agreement on its candidate to head the next government, adding that it has been reached an agreement to name the current Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, as Vice-President of the Republic."
He added that "the most likely candidates to head the next government are Hussein al-Shahristani, Adel Abdul-Mehdi and Ibrahim al-Jaafari, and next Monday, one of them will be named."
He explained that "the next session of parliament on Tuesday will name the National Alliance as the largest bloc and the president will assign its candidate to head the next government."
It is mentioned that sources pointed out that the State of Law withdrew the nomination of its boss Prime Minister, Nuri al-Maliki to head the next government, which considered by some sources within the state of law, untrue./ End