[goldstandard] We've all been on the emotional ride of a life time. So before this happens, go over your check lists and plan one more time and when the 800#'s hit, take a deep breath and move forward with confidence that your going to make the world a better place for many less fortunate. Yes, this is the season of miracles and best of luck to all (beer)
[IWANTANRV] Now for the other part of the call when Tony says it is in the hands of a 3 letter that is not the UST or the bank, I took that to mean we need to refer back to the process Tony gave us. I don't have it in front of me but I'm pretty sure after the UST notifies the banks and then the banks say they are ready the ust send notification to the IMF and they are the ones that give the go from the top down. If that is the case we are just waiting for the IMF to say go.
[Plansguy1] IWANTANRV Tony said it was the IMF
[golferiam] IWANTANRV He said later on in the call the 3 letter agency he was referring to was the IMF
[IWANTANRV] golferiam there you go. I think that is how close we are
Read More Link on Right
STAGE2OMEGA WILL NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION OR THE WEBSITE
Posted by EXOGEN on December 1, 2013 at 5:50pm
JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW…WE DON'T NEED THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!
[xyz] Four GCC countries to announce common currency by end-December. The common currency to be announced by Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia will be pegged to the dollar, a source told Akhb Al Khaleej. http://gulfnews.com/business/economy/four-gcc-countries-to-announce-common-currency-by-end-december-1.1262037
[arizona49] GET Family: We need to do our due diligence getting prepared for Post RV, this is a blessing of a lifetime, you must be prepared as best you can prior to. Google search "Questions to Ask" of a Private Banker, Financial Advisor, Trust Specialist & Tax Attorney. This will allow you to be prepared as to what you should be asking when you begin interviewing these professionals for your "wealth team". Then, you can Google, where professionals such as these, are located w/in your different areas; just put in your city and state and you will be ready to begin the interviewing process….remember, this team of professionals will be working for you!!!
[sandinar] nano36 I asked Randy Koonce what the hold up is and he said political and should be taken care of by tomorrow
[nano36] sandinar interesting - coming from that direction
[arizona49] 26 Tips For Living An Awesome Life... Posted By: Watchman Date: Sunday, 1-Dec-2013
1. Take a short walk every day and while you walk, smile. Walking is the ultimate antidepressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day and contemplate the beautify of peace.
3. When you wake up in the morning, pray for God?s guidance in giving you purpose for the day.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don?t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in creating a positive moment in the present.
8. Eat at least one bounteous meal a day.
9. Know that life is not fair, but it is still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything.
11. Don?t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
12. You do not have to win every argument. Sometimes it is best to agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it will not spoil the present.
14. Don?t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called personal disaster with these words: ?In five years, will it matter??.
17. Help the needy and be generous Be a ?giver? not a ?taker?.
18. What other people think of you is none of your business, so why should you care?
19. Time heals everything.
20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won?t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed, reflect on the day and be thankful for your accomplishments.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. Take some time each day to give a hug to your loved ones or even to your pets. And don?t forget to let them hug you back.
26. Recognize that becoming self-reliant is the most important thing you can do to insure long-term survival. Rely on yourself and you will never be met with disappointment.