PIF's 3 Days of Updates
Dec 31 5pm part 1
Let's discuss a few little tidbits. The following, some of you will need to dig out the past years history; then, you will see how well this has played out behind the scenes. It is not the conspiracy many have made it out to be.
1. Bonds are backed by assets. Notice the word bonds and assets come up and will come up. See, IQD was not international currency. However, contracts and bonds could be trans-actionable.
2. Dr S and PM A had much business on behalf of Iraq in Switzerland. This has been going on for a year.
3. Someone mentioned a picture from a little over a year ago. See, this is interesting because of timing. Bonds and contracts have been trans-actionable. Notice, I didn't say IQD. I have always said there is a right way and wrong way to do things prior to the MR taking place.
4. This is why I have sat back and watched this play out. Bonds are active and they are backed by Basel 3 guidelines. People will argue this fact; however, it is a fact that the banks benefit from this as currencies will be stronger as long as the countries have the assets
5. Do you know who owns the currencies? Is it the central banks, banks, or countries? Let you decide this for yourself. Do you know how these affect each other?
6. There is liquidity of currencies because Basel 3 allows for a ratio still of Fiat money in the system at this time. So, the bonds that a central bank or treasuries that have assets can still print currencies based on the reserves they have on the books. Remember me telling you that gold and other metals will flood on to the books? The reason to put it on the books is so they can print more money, creating more liquidity.
7. See, we have had both types of currencies in the US system for some time. It is why I call it an adjective. Internationally, it will begin the process of cleaning up money, that may be dirty money, yet becoming more realistic in a value based on a standard use globally (MR).
8. I am really trying to simplify a few of these things as not to get in to things that has me coming back to explain more. Most of us don't need to know all of this and just want to know date and rate of the currencies we all want to exchange.
9. See, if these changes have been in the process of change and we now have a collision course for applying the MR, the question for many would be, how did we get here?
10. This is where many use conspiracy theories. The Brics are real; and, it is not all that is advertised. Everybody has a role in a global currency market. Change is coming. Wait, it has been in the works. I can't wait to see how the history books differ so much on what happens. It really doesn't matter what people say happened or not.
11. If we can do better than what choices others have made before us or even better than our own choices in the past, we learn and are accountable for our choices. So many look and worry so much about others which creates fear and panic.
12. What makes any of this stuff DW states credible any more than other's history of Global events? The World MR is a process that will not ever end. It, hopefully, will always change and have more positives than negatives. You can't, however, think certain cultures have it in everyone's best interest to do it their way.
13. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs. The internet gives the world as we know it many information sources. It doesn't mean it is true because it is on the internet. There is a lot of misinformation out there about all topics of global events as well as media and political misinformation.
14. I believe you will see the roles of assets in 2015 show up on many treasuries books this upcoming year, which will change the way you have looked at things. You will see many comments about certain countries. Changes are not as they appear; and, that it served its purpose.
15. So, did you notice where the yen and euro is in relation to the dollar? Now, there is USD and other dollars. The USD and other dollars to the north and south will continue to be strong, closing the year one to one or 1.20 to USD for each of those.
16. You can see the change; and, you will need to be paying attention. Hire professionals! Please don't lose what you have waited for to make a difference.
17. Some of the stories of drastic change overnight may not happen the way others have mapped it out. They have also been misled at times and place too much trust in the internet and agendas behind the internet that are not always transparent even though it is claimed to be a change for the better. Everyone can support the causes they believe in for sure. Also, keep an eye on those causes that actually belittle the same truth that they claim they stand for, yet, are just as guarded. As people like to state about the Cabal, do they play both sides? Or, is it there are many people that want changes and it is those that are organized and can affect change?
18. Don't be too quick to dismiss anything or accept that all things are bad. After all, is this how we came to be here because of some plan that was put in place by some of these so called bad people? Yet, are we willing to take from those opportunities?
19. See, there is so much to think about it can make you wonder what's really real and what's not. This is where your judgement and thought process will play a role in what you do and the change you make.
20. Enjoy the future of helping others and helping others make a difference, even if it is one at a time. It doesn't need to be a fear or conspiracy. Make sure you have professionals. They can be within the first couple of months even of exchange. Just have them before you make some bigger choices. Whether the group or anyone else, make sure they document things. Don't give up your currencies.
Jan 1/2 5:00 pm Part
1. “Bonds are backed by assets. Notice the word bonds and assets come up and will come up. See, IQD was not international currency. However, contracts and bonds could be trans-actionable.” Is that what you were waiting on that has already occurred regarding liquidity? The answer is Yes.
2. “Dr S and PM A had much business on behalf of Iraq in Switzerland. This has been going on for a year.“ Is this why you said you went to Switzerland last year to purchase bonds? And that's why you were talking of them coming up for renewal?
Yes and no. My partners and myself connected. If you know of it, then, it was during a different time. Now, I am merely a beneficiary of the process. It is a little too complicated to revisit the whole history as I made changes to make it all work out. I did walk away from my interest in it, however, long story short is it created the PIF group and my partner is not a US citizen. It is all great to see the liquidity of the so called "BONDS."
3. “Someone mentioned a picture from a little over a year ago. See, this is interesting because of timing. Bonds and contracts have been trans-actionable. Notice, I didn't say IQD. I have always said there is a right way and wrong way to do things prior to the MR taking place.” Is the currency backed by bonds that are currently being placed in liquidity by the central banks? If so, how can you tell publicly that a transaction of that sort has cleared?
It was a picture of cash. I did a little taking picture of a picture and use a way of sending things so it is not GPS tracked or at least appears it is but is not. Also, I surround myself with great people and their strength is my weakness. I use things like software and plug-ins to alter my IP and location and to surf where it leaves no footprint. In this area, I have a lot of respect for a few of my team members; they have taught me a lot on these subjects after the fact. So, I have made changes over the last year.
4. “Do you know who owns the currencies? Is it the central banks, banks, or countries? Let you decide this for yourself. Do you know how these affect each other?” Great questions! Would you or could you educate us here? It definitely brings it home.
Countries are fiat and asset backed as is the bond holders backing them. Some of these are very personal questions that I have not discussed lately. Other than what I share, there is a lot missing for my protection as well as my partners. There is enough to teach yet always a purpose.
5. The post that was posted on the evening of Jan 1 was written well before today’s news. Let me now explain the details of why. See, I knew in December the bonds came up ready to renew and fund the next part of MR. As you can see, I have been very controlled in my post and laying out things and why. Also, I was thinking of things like no 800 numbers other than the one banks have now. So, gen64 and TNT deal is changing or evolving.
6. Now lets skip that whole topic and move to what I think you all do care about. The facts…Let’s take bonds.
We have gold and other commodities backing bonds which, in turn, back the currencies.
The currencies by the central bank pays the return on bonds to the asset’s owner. The central bank charges that towards countries taxes. This now has owners making a return on physical assets where before they only made money when buy or sale assets. It is real simple! The more assets a Central bank has the more money they print. Fiat money is alive and well with a flare of basel 3. I don't own the bonds alone. I gave it up because I am US citizen. The bonds are held in corp and my partner’s funding projects as they can use the bonds as the Central banks do as an asset. See, the central bank just has to have an asset like the rest of us. And, people can deposit their assets with what they call an instrument. It however is a real one. The bonds create a return for the assets owner and they pledge the tax revenue as payment guaranteed to return the principal and interest. As you have noticed, even worst case, the country debts really never fail as they change things to cover it. Econmics 301!
7. Do the types of projects that are funded from the bonds need to be Humanitarian? or partially Humanitarian? Many are humanitarian and depends on who pledges the bonds.
8. See, many people believe the East is fixing things. And, they are good just like most people. However, it will not only be them. It is best for asset’s holders, just like the tax payers, to do it this way and better things globally. I feel as the east is, however, trying to position themselves in a better light by using this with the bad things the West has done.
I believe very good people from the West and now, of course, the BRICS bank and other things was attack on the west and not as people were told. The West let them chirp; and, now, the West has made its moves.
9. The east is also getting interest…we were told this a long time ago in reference to DS and the ambassador?
Yes they are. The Ambassador makes it out like they are giving it up…like it is the world’s gold. There are agendas there. The BRICS bank needs the same as any central bank.
Final thoughts…I have sat back waiting for my partners to finish up and get me in a position I can use in the USA. That day is coming quickly based on what has happened; and, as we see, it is days in advance that things play out. Actually, earlier last month, the bonds were cleared and renewed before thanksgiving but by the time the paperwork is all done and transferred according to agreements, it was a few weeks ago that I knew for sure the MR is ready to appear publicly now that all central banks have the bonds they need. I woke up at six this morning since it was in Europe that I received the ok.
Next five to nine days will be action packed! So, hello everyone. First off, Happy New Years Eve! I wish all of you a safe and enjoyable night and day with your family.
Review. Look at the MR is doing globally. You will see facts article and hopefully you study enough to see the bigger plan MR!!! This is all law, regulations, and rules. This is what makes the banking system work. Also Brics will surprise you but it will also being the USA people receiving the benefit. Study MR and we can do Q and A tomorrow. Peace out.
PIF is my name, and PIFfing is my game
ARTICLES THAT GO WITH THE POST
Here is an excerpt.....
Investors interpreted Mr. Draghi’s comments to mean that the central bank is moving closer to broad-based purchases of government bonds, the same kind of “quantitative easing” that the Fed used to push down market interest rates in the United States — and is phasing out as growth picks up.
The diverging paths of the two central banks prompted investors to put money into dollars, on the expectation that interest rates in the United States will rise and offer a better return than in Europe, where interest rates are falling.
The euro fell to 1.20 against the dollar on Friday, its lowest since June 2010, while the yield, or market interest rate, on German two-year government bonds fell to a new low of minus 0.11 percent. The yield has been below zero since September; investors were willing to effectively pay the German government to keep their money safe.
The larger picture is not merely that the dollar is gaining against the euro. Signs that the Fed is getting closer to raising its benchmark interest rate from zero have helped the United States currency to soar against its counterparts in Japan, Britain and in major emerging markets. Against a broad basket of currencies, the dollar has risen more than 13 percent since September to its highest level in almost six years.
This is the article that talks about the bonds etc.