[poppy3] to all my rich friends one quick post about a update from MY FRIEND THE RABBI . Many of you know him from the past . He is a great positive source and we all need to be thankful he has been helping behind the scenes . He called late this afternoon and his new information confirmed again the news on the dong .
They have been approved to rv on their own but their FINANCE MINISTER is holding for what we believe this reason. They can't afford to rv at the rate China is asking them to do at present but China is saying they will back them However there finance minister doesn't want them to be even more obligated to China than they are and he knows and is saying if they can hold out till the dinar RV'S they can back their own currency because of the amount of Dinar they hold. I and others still feel they will move if the dinar is delayed much longer. POPPY3
[poppy3] this update has been discussed by several well educated peeps on the research of foriegn currencies. Hang tight we are getting closer daily. Poppy3
[poppy3] after i know the results of today meetings i will be more willing to set some timing for our rv. We just have no idea as of today of what has or hasn't been decided how they are managing maliki and until they revealed that process we are all in limbo. And if any guru says they know thats absolute bull . Poppy3
[poppy3] bbl if i get any update i will bbs poppy3