1) The flurry of articles of lifting the zeros and the Iraqi dinar will have value..... how many have we seen in the last 2 weeks I have seen 38 or so when have we seen this number of articles on that subject...... we have seen them trickle out before but not like now.
2) Investing articles...... well Japan signed 40 some contracts this week and they have set it out for a long time.......Exxon, Shell in an aggressive move now......100s of other companies on the edge to get in and many have signed contracts for all over the world...........Looking at the numbers pulled from our EconStats Database, the top 3 economies poised for growth next year (Niger, Iraq and Angola) are set to clock in double digit growth.http://www.economywatch.com/economy-business-and-finance-news/12-fastest-growing-economies-for-2012.18-11.html
3) An aggressive move to exit Chapter 7 and Maliki and Kurds have been to Kuwaitas recently and Iraq pushes the UN to exit chapter 7 Quick........as Iraq scurries to make Kuwait happy and an Article saying they now are best buddies.
Read More Link on Right
4) Sovereignty of Iraq has been said in the past tense by President Obama,Leon Panetta, Hillary Clinton and Maliki ............The puppet government in Iraq has named June 30 as "National Sovereignty Dayhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeremy-scahill/iraqs-national-sovereignt_b_223112.html While we celebrate this day, we express our thanks and gratitude to our friends in the coalition forces who faced risks and responsibilities and sustained casualties and damage while helping Iraq to get rid from the ugliest dictatorship and during the joint effort to impose security and stability. WOW never forget last June
5) Iraq will be the fastest growth economy in the Middle East............The public budget in previous years was proved without being checked or disclosing mechanisms (RATE) noting that this will not happen with the 2012 budget...http://www.ninanews.com/English/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=FILJJL
6) Iraqi Minister of Defense to Lead Delegation to Cyprus .........Iraq Defence & Security Summit 2011 in Cyprus 7-8 December. The focus of this summit is National Security and Defence Procurement and with new multi-billion dollar budgets in hand,the defence and security sector will get to engage with the new Defence and Interior Ministries and their procurement teams since the election of the new coalition government. ""Do you see the picture unfolding""http://www.iraqstability.org/aboutsummit.aspx Defense Companies will be flying into Baghdad International Airport and meeting and staying at the new secure economic zone complex......" WOW New Secure Economic Zone" Looks like they have a lot of business to do with investing huh.
7) Maliki comes to the US Dec 12th...... He will address our Congress and meet with the President of The United States.